Didn’t that happen with Jimmy Jr.?
是去波科诺斯
We went to the Poconos.
那是我们第一次去旅游
That was the first time we ever took a trip.
我也想渡假一番
I’d like to go on a great vacation.
你说啥
What are you talking about?
再等三年
Wait three years and
陪你去天涯海角 甜心
I’ll take you anywhere you want, sweetie pie.
回归的感觉如何
So how you finding being back?
还好 我希望情况能比现在好些
Good. I mean, I wish it was a better circumstance,
但我们有个好团队
but we’ve got a good team.
那些人对你还好吧 我曾和他们共事过
Guys treating you all right? I worked with these guys.
还记得克里斯·米勒吗 记得记得
You remember Chris Miller? Yeah, yeah.
我们一起调查案件 他人不错
I was on some cases with him. He’s a good guy.
是的 就像是骑单车
Yeah. It’s just like riding a bicycle.
你永远不会忘了怎样骑单车
You never forget to ride a bicycle.
他现在就是这样
It’s just like him.
看你把老爸哄得多高兴
Look how happy you made the old man.
最棒的圣诞礼物
It’s the best Christmas present.
只是一时走运罢了
Caught a lucky break with that kid.
根本不是运气
There’s nothing lucky about it.
你在这方面天赋异禀
You have the instinct for it. You have the talent for it.
看小时就能得知孩子长大后的作为
You can see everything when they’re kids.
在他小时候我就能看出来
I could see him when he was a kid.
他是团队里的军师
He was the brains. He was the thinker.
善于解决问题
He solved problems.
他长大后就是做这个的 解决问题
And that’s what he does now as an adult, he solves problems.
而他曾一直是领导者
And he was always a leader.
他具有领导风范 大家都听他的
He was a leader of men, and people listened to Franny.
他有这种人格魅力
He has a personality.
艾比 在你反映过来之前 他就会成为督查
He’s gonna be a full inspector before you know it, Abby.
然后是我的宝贝丫头
And then there’s my little baby girl there.
从小到大都没有改变
And she was always just the way she is right now.
她有着颗善良包容之心
She had a heart as big as the whole world.
善良包容之心
As big as the whole world.
因此她现在
And that’s why- That’s what she is now.
是一名护士
That’s why she’s a nurse.
我的孩子们
My kids.
我的孩子们 是世界上最重要的
That’s my kids. Most important thing in the world.
我和你们妈妈设定了一个很高的标准
That’s a pretty high bar we set,me and Mo-Mo, huh?
很高的标准
Pretty high bar we set.
你真棒 老头子
You’re okay, old man.
你也不赖
You’re not bad yourself.
操
Shit.
丽赛特
Lisette.
操 混♥蛋♥
Fuck, man I fucking-
请求支援 请求支援…
10-13, 10-13…
好 这是现场情况
Okay, this is what we got.
一号♥被害人头部中弹
Number one’s got a bullet in the head.
你看到的是子弹出口 射出窗外
You’re looking at an exit wound. Went out the window.
二号♥双手举起
Number two put his arm up,
子弹穿过手臂打进脑袋
bullet went through the arm and into the head.
三号♥在这 已经死了几天了
Number three back here, he’s been here a couple days.
开始腐烂
He’s a little ripe.
后脑中枪
Took one to the back of the head.
还没确定他和其他人之间的关系
And we don’t really know where the fuck he fits in just yet.
我们认为 他是从
We’re thinking that’s the way he took off,
那扇窗户逃脱的
through that fucking window.
要见见目击证人吗
You wanna see the witness?
好 看着我
Yeah. Look at me.
她在这 嗨 丽赛特
She’s back here. Hey, Lisette.
别在这里装无知
Now, fuck this you-don’t-understand-me bullshit.
史蒂夫
Steve.
给你介绍一下专案组的雷·特尔尼
Want you to meet Ray Tierney from the task force.
嗨 嗨 我是雷
Hey. Hey. Ray.
你好吗
How you doing?
都问到些什么了
So, what do you got?
她现在一团糟
Well, she’s pretty scattered.
在她包里面搜出半克可♥卡♥因♥
About half a gram of coke, some hypos, two decks of heroin…
一些注射器 两包海♥洛♥因♥
…you know, out of her purse.
他为什么不杀了她… 是啊
Why he didn’t just waste her… Yeah.
她说了些什么
What’d she say?
听不懂 都是些破犹太语
Nothing I can understand. It’s all ghetto shit.
我能跟她谈两句吗 好
Can I have a few minutes? Yeah.
看看能不能发现点线索 好 当然
Get a crack at it? Yeah, sure.
丽赛特
Lisette.
这是你的女儿吗
Is that your little girl?
你要失去她了 我们要以藏♥毒♥罪逮捕你
You’re gonna lose her. We’re gonna bust you for possession.
儿童福利院会把她给带走
Child Services is gonna take her away from you.
你想发生这样的事吗 你希望吗
Is that what you want to happen? Is that what you want?
等一下 那是什么
Wait a minute, what is that?
这是什么 是什么
What’s this? What is this?
到底发生了什么事
What happened there?
这是他弄的 泰佐弄的
He do that to you? Did Tezo do that to you?
是吗 丽赛特 他拿枪指着你的头吗
Did he, Lisette? Did he put that gun to your head?
发生什么事了
What happened?
有人给她检查过了吗 救护车还在路上
Has anybody looked at her? There’s a bus on its way.
好了 听着 我想帮你 好吗
Okay. Look, I wanna help you, okay?
但你也得帮我
But you gotta give me something.
你一定知道些什么 告诉我
I know you got something. Give me something.
谁
Who?
桑迪
Sandy.
桑迪帮他逃走的 谁是桑迪
Sandy helped him escape. Who’s Sandy?
什么
What?
她是在说我们吗 不 嘘 嘘
She talking about us? No. Shh. Shh.
嘿 看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
桑迪是个警♥察♥
Sandy’s police?
泰佐的朋友是个警♥察♥
Tezo’s friend’s a cop?
如果我发现你是在撒谎
If you’re lying to me…
我就把你的孩子给带走
…I’m gonna take your fucking kid away from you.
她还很惊恐 有点语无伦次
She’s bugging out. She doesn’t know what she’s saying.
这样吧 你帮我个忙
I tell you what, do me a favor.
在她情绪稳定前看着她
Hold on to her till she gets straight.
我再来找你
I’ll meet you at the house.
好的 任何人都不许跟她说话
All right. Nobody talks to her.
好的 行吗
All right. Okay?
我会处理的 谢谢
I’ll handle it. Thanks.
人为什么会选择去做一名警员
Why does a man choose to be a police officer?
什么样的人会一早起床
What kind of man gets up in the morning,
沐浴更衣上班…
showers, shaves, and goes to work…
却不知晚上能否活着回来
…not knowing whether he’ll be alive at the end of the day?
是什么样的人
What kind of man has the courage
有勇气站在神殿前
to stand at the door of the temple…
向妄图贪腐 抢劫
…and say to those who seek to corrupt,
伤害我们公民的人说:
rob and harm our citizens:
“在我的看护下 你休想得逞”
” Not on my watch.You will not harm one of mine”?
朗尼·摩西尔就是这样的人
Lonnie Mercer was that kind of man.
让他尘归尘 土归土
As we commit his body to the earth…
我们请求上帝将朗尼的灵魂带进永恒之光
…we ask God to take Lonnie’s soul into everlasting light.
保佑他灵魂安息
May his soul rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
敬礼
Present arms.
嗨
Hey.
弗朗尼
Franny.
嗨 雷 嗨
Hey, Ray. Hey.
还好吗 我还好
How you doing? I’m okay.
嘿 你做得很好 是吗
Hey, you did good. You think so?
是啊 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
好的
Yeah.
一起去喝杯咖啡
Wanna get a cup of coffee?
我想回家陪艾比和孩子们
I gotta go home and see Abby and the kids.
和他们在一起