had a run of good fucking luck.
他妈的没人有那好运气 肯尼
No one’s that fucking lucky, Kenny.
泰佐收到风
Tezo got tipped off
我们的人要从那门进去抓他
our boys were coming through that door to get him.
上帝
Christ.
但这小王八蛋还真不赖
You gotta give the little fuck credit, though.
时间不多还顶着压力
On the fly, under pressure?
可不简单啊
It’s a fucking tight piece of work here.
我们要找到他 吉米 干掉这个屌♥人
We gotta find this guy, Jimmy. We gotta kill this prick.
这些人实在… 上帝
These guys were… Jesus.
帮个忙好吗 你们
Hey, do me a big favor, all right? All of you.
别说这些没用的
Say nothing about this I don’t already know.
真♥他♥妈♥的浪费口水
It’s a waste of fucking words.
他们死了 我们的钱也没了
They’re dead. Our money’s missing.
只有一样是可以找回来的
There’s only one of those things we can get back.
没错 我们都爱他们
Yeah, we all loved those guys.
这么死的确很惨
It was a shitty way to punch out,
但愿他们死得痛快 别再说了
so pray they died quick and leave it alone.
首先 我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
First things first, we got handed up.
我们得尽快查清是谁 把油罐拿来
By who, we’re gonna find out real quick. Get the can.
我们得先把这混♥蛋♥收拾了
We gotta pull the pin on this fuck now.
内务部掌握了点线索
The rat squad gets an angle on this…
他们会发现我们的事
They’ll blow our shit sky-high.
卡萨多呢
What about Casado?
他 还想除掉泰佐 一切照旧
What about him? Still wants Tezo taken out. Nothing’s changed.
我们怎么知道泰佐没有逃出城呢
How do we know Tezo didn’t jet out of town?
因为这是他赚钱的地方
Because his fucking juice is here.
去别的说鸟语的地方
Goes somewhere else speaking next to no English,
他就一文不值
he’s fucking washing dishes.
处理干净 肯尼
Get it good, Kenny.
清理干净
We leave nothing for them.
我们要在专案组面前撇清关系
We stay out in front of the task force on this.
你们有枪有警徽
You got a gun, you got shields,
在这些混♥蛋♥躲的地方畅通无阻
you got passport to wherever this prick’s holed up.
搜索这五个区
Toss every block in the five boroughs
直到找出那混♥蛋♥
till we find this piece of shit.
对不起 泰佐先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Tezo.
对不起
I’m sorry.
宝贝
Baby.
给我拿个土豆来
Bring me a potato.
对不起
I’m sorry.
该死的 操 我不喜欢这样
Damn it. Fuck, I don’t like that.
好吧 好吧 对不起 会有点疼 对不起
Okay, okay. I’m sorry. It hurts. I am sorry.

Hello?
你这么认为 嘘 嘘 嘘
Oh, you think? Shh. Shh. Shh.
我要剁了你 医生
I’m gonna fucking cut you, doc.
好 好了 处理好了
Okay, we are done. That should do it for us.
快给这个蒙古大夫付钱
We need money for this mamania, this bullshit dagabanza.
哦 太好了
Oh, very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 泰佐先生
Thank you, Mr. Tezo.
嗨 医生
Hey, doc.
喂 哪位
Hey, who’s this?
嗨 弗尔克 我是雷·特尔尼
Hey, Filk, it’s Ray Tierney.
是的 能帮我查一些资料吗
Yeah. Hey, can you check something out for me?
门口那个罪犯
That perp who was right inside the door,
穿着外衣那个
the one who had his coat on?
看看那天下午是否从他身上搜集过证据
Yeah, see if he got processed that afternoon.
是的
Yeah.
等一下
Hang on.
他叫卢帕 LUPA 萨…
It’s Lupa. L-U-P-A. Sam…
真♥他♥妈♥的
Son of a bitch.
我的卧室进水了 别提了
I got water in my bedroom.Don’t ask.
萨曼尼·卢帕 他的资料上没有 但是看…
Sammy Lupa. Yeah. It’s not on his sheet, but look at the-
看那些照片 他…
Look at those photos. He’s got…
他的鞋上没有鞋带 也没系皮带
He’s got no laces in his shoes, he’s got no belt on.
我是说 你觉得那意味着什么
I mean, what does that say to you?
这就是为什么我这么想
Well, that’s why I thought so.
好的 有消息就告诉我
All right, let me know.
是 圣诞快乐 再见
Yeah. Merry Christmas. Bye.
妈的
Shit.

Hey.
你不打算敲门吗
You weren’t gonna knock or anything?
是 我不确定
Yeah, I wasn’t sure-
我觉得你可能不在家
I thought you’d be out, anyway.
以为你会出去做最后大采购
Figured you were out doing your last-minute shopping…
到处逛什么的
…tearing around, you know.
刚找到的 一直想送给你
I found that a while ago. I’ve been meaning to give it to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要去你母亲那吗
You gonna go your mom’s?
不 他们过来
No, they’re coming here.
我姐姐和孩子们在城里
My sister’s in town with the kids.
好 很好
Good. Good.
我很想他们 替我问候他们 好吗
I miss them. Give them my love, okay?
你呢 去你父母那
You? You going over to your parents’?

No.
今年全家都去弗朗和艾比那
We’re gonna get everybody over at Fran and Abby’s this year.
会好过些 你知道吧
Just better. You know?
她怎么样
How is she?
老样子
She’s the same.
弗朗尼呢 撑得住吗
Franny, how’s he holding up?
他还好 我想
He’s okay, I guess.
他不怎么提那件事
He doesn’t talk that much about it.
但我们确实有段时间很难熬
But we had a bad couple days.
你听说了
You heard?
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
我知道你和朗尼有多要好 我很抱歉 雷
I know how close you and Lonnie were, and I’m really sorry, Ray.
给我打个电♥话♥不会要你命吧
Would it have killed you to call me?
我们不能再这样下去了 怎样
We can’t keep doing this. Doing what?
大圣诞的
It’s Christmas morning.
你把礼物留在我家门口 为什么
You’re leaving presents on my stoop. Why?
你现在还是我妻子
You’re my wife for another month.
我连礼物都不能送吗 真到那种地步了吗
I can’t leave you a Christmas present? Are we down to that?
我们不断地尝试 雷
We have tried and we have tried, Ray.
一次又一次…
We went over it and we went over it…
但结果却没有任何改变
…and we keep coming up against the same wall.
别这样 别这样
Come on. Come on.
不 不 不是这样的
No. No. That’s not true.
塔什 如果你能知道我多么… 我知道
Tash, if you knew how much… I know.
我也一样 雷
I feel the same way, Ray.
但我必须得这么做
But I’m doing what I have to do.
为了自己我必须得这么做
This is what I need to do for me.
好吧
Okay.
圣诞快乐 好吗
Have a merry Christmas, okay?
好吧 你也是
Yeah, you too. You too.
好了 好了 好了
Okay. Okay, okay.
这真♥他♥妈♥的操蛋
Whole thing’s fucked.
泰佐消失了
Tezo’s gone with the wind…
而我们得在圣诞节早上
…and we’re out here doing this shit
做这种屁事
on Christmas fucking morning.
屌♥人 你忘了咱们四个兄弟被杀了吗
Hey, fucko, you forget four of our guys got killed?
泰佐已经失控了
Tezo was out of control.
到处闯祸 惹是生非
He was dishing on the street, dealing his shit.
那狗♥杂♥种♥他妈的是个累赘
The cocksucker was a fucking liability.
靠这过活 迟早会要他命
Lived by it, now he’s gonna fucking die by it.
卡萨能好到哪去
Think Casado’s any better?
卡萨多心里清楚
Casado knows.
保密 不走漏风声
Keep it inside, man,behind closed doors.
眼不见 心不烦 按时付钱
Out of sight, out of mind. And the fucking envelope’s on time.
就该这样
The way it was.
事情就该这样办

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!