I knew you couldn’t stay away from all this forever.
是啊 别习以为常
Yeah, don’t get used to it.
都有什么发现 这些痕迹调查过了吗
So, what do we got? Crime Scene process these tracks?
调查了
Yeah, it’s done.
帆布上发现了什么吗
They get anything off the canvas?
还在调查
Uh-uh. Still pending, bro.
我们的人是在那里被发现的
So they found our guy up there?
是的 吉尔利克 一定是案发时正上楼
Yeah, Gillick. Must’ve went up when it popped off.
中途中弹 然后摔了下来
Got hit halfway up, fell back on the landing.
等等 这案件仍被视作枪击案件吧
Wait, they’re still calling this a 911, right? Shots-fired call?
是 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
嗯…我的意思是…
Well… I mean…
我不知道 伙计 案件的过程是怎样的
I don’t know, man. How you figure this went down?
咱的人进去了
I mean, our guys go in,
也许干掉了门口的人
maybe they take down the guy right inside the door.
然后就开始
Then the whole thing touches off and
近距离火拼
you got a lot of firing, very close quarters.
那个枪手 无论他在哪
So that shooter, I mean, wherever he is,
都可以逃走 但他并没逃走
he could’ve split, but he didn’t.
他开枪了
He dug in, shot it out.
也许他的出现让他们很惊讶
I mean, maybe he surprised them somehow.
也许
Maybe.
他中弹了
Somebody hit him.
然后跑了出来 碰到正在上楼的吉尔利克
He comes out, catches Gillick coming up the stairs.
然后他下来了 流了一地的血
Then he comes down, he’s dumping blood all over the place.
他冲到街上 然后呢
And he splits for the street.Then he does what?
他没有拦计程车 是有车等他吗
He didn’t hail a cab. He have a car waiting?
可能是劫了辆车
Could’ve jacked somebody.
无论他是谁 绝对经过专门训练
Whoever he was, he was no amateur.
不 他只是个走了狗屎运的罪犯
No, he’s just a lucky motherfucking perp, man.
也许吧
Maybe.
怎么了 雷
What’s up, Ray?
是你的吗
Is that you?

No.
是你的吗
Is that yours?
在哪呢
Where is that?
我找到了 找到了
I got it, I got it.
不 不 不 别碰
No, no, don’t touch that. Don’t touch that.
你有袋子吗
You got a bag?
好了 听着 这是我们手头的资料
All right. All right, listen up. Here’s what we got.
我们根据现场发现的毒品上找到的名字
We ran the stamp name on the smack recovered at the scene.
是大规模杀伤性武器
It’s called WMD.(weapon of mass destruction)
六名目标 六个名字 他们的资料都在里面
Six hits, six names. Their sheets and mug shots are inside.
团伙不大
Not a big group,
因此我们应该能一举端了他们
so we should be able to iso these fuckers and close them out.
我再说一遍
So I’m gonna say it again.
线索共享 任何线索
Share your information. Anything.
迹象 直觉 任何蛛丝马迹
Hints, hunches,any scrap or shred of information.
不管是从
I don’t care if it goes off the back of a matchbook,
什么途径得到的
a strung-out Cl.
整理 打印 交给我
Put it inside the fives, get it in print and get it to me.
名单在哪 在这儿
Where’s our list? I got it.
有谁会说西班牙语吗
Anybody speak Spanish?
我会 怎么
Yeah, I’m all right. What’s up?
我询问时需要翻译
I need some help with an interview.
调查一下手♥机♥ 把资料导出来
Hey, vouch that and do a dump on it.
看看什么时候能搞好 好的
See how quick they can turn it around. All right.
怎么回事 我找到一个小孩…
What’s up? Got a kid inside…
可能目睹了什么
…who might have seen something,
但我听不懂他们说话
but I can’t understand a word they’re saying.
他老爸还一直难为我
And papi’s giving me a hard time.
好的 我来试试 好的
Yeah, all right. I’ll give it a shot. All right.
好了 够了
Yeah, all of it.
这就对了 别紧张 冷静下来 好吗
That’s right. Take it easy. You hit the calm button, all right?
如果我逮捕你
If I gotta put an arm on you,
你就得在牢房♥里过圣诞了
you’re gonna spend Christmas in central booking.
他只是个小孩 你不明白
He’s just a little boy. You don’t understand.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
我只需要他提供点线索 拜托了
I just need him to point me in the right direction. Please.
我们非常需要你们的帮助
Come on, now. We really need your help here.
就五分钟 好吗
Just five minutes, okay?
伙计 冷静 今天可是在过节
Whoa, whoa, whoa. My man, calm down. It’s the fucking holidays.
是叫曼尼吗
It’s Manny?
你会说英语吗 曼尼
You speak English okay, Manny?
好的 这很简单 好
Okay. This is gonna be easy. Okay.
那么…
So…
你还记得昨晚的事情吗
Now, you remember last night?
街对面有很大的声响
There was some loud noises across the street.
枪声吗
Guns?
是 是枪声 你知道枪声是怎样的吗
Yeah, there were guns. You know what guns sound like?
我听过好多次
I hear them lots of times.
是 是的 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
好 枪声响时 你在哪
Okay, so when you heard the guns, where were you?
在你♥爸♥爸的商店门口吗
Were you over by the door in your daddy’s shop?
是吗 那你能清楚看到
Yeah? Could you see out onto the street?
街道的情况吗
Did you have a good view of the street?
好的 当枪声停止时
Okay. Now, when the guns stopped shooting…
你还记得是否有人从大楼后跑出来
…do you remember if a man ran out from behind that building?
他上了辆车
And did he get into a car?
他上车了
He did.
好的 现在你回想一下
Okay, now,I want you to think for a second.
那个人看起来是不是像受伤了
Did that man look like he was hurt to you?
他的腿在流血
In the leg, he was bleeding.
他的腿在流血
In the leg, he was bleeding.
他的肚子 也在… 他的肚子
In the belly, he was… In his belly?
曼尼 这正是我要找的人 好吗
Okay. Manny, that’s the guy that I’m looking for. Okay?
因此我想让你看
So I’m gonna show you some pictures.
几个人的照片
Just a couple pictures of people.
如果你见到那个人
And if you see the guy that you saw,
上车的那个人 告诉我
the guy who got in that car, you tell me.
曼尼
Manny.
好吗 很好
Okay? All right.
是这个人吗
How about this guy?
是他吗
Is that him?
那这个呢
How about him?
不是
No?
那他呢
How about him?
是这个人吗
How about that one?
就是这个人
That’s the man?
你看到的就是他
That’s the man that you saw?
你确定
You sure?
你还记得那辆车是什么颜色吗
Do you remember what color that car was?
恩 白色 白色的
Um. White. White.
看来你很确定
You sound pretty sure about that.
是一辆计程车
It was a cab.
但不是黄色的那种
But not the yellow kind.
曼尼 你真厉害
Manny, you’re good, man.
你还记得是两门车或是四门车吗
You don’t remember if it had two doors or four doors, do you?
恩… 四门
Um… Four.
你的记忆力真好
You have a great memory.
还有其他什么吗 还记得些什么
Anything else? You remember anything else?
他看起来很害怕
He looked scared.
谁 谁看起来害怕
Who? Who looked scared?
开车的那个人
The man driving the car.
他看起来惊慌失措的
He looked really scared.
有发现吗
What do we got?
是计程车司机
It’s the fucking cabbie.
泰佐一定是把他杀了再让别人来接他
Tezo must’ve whacked him and had someone pick him up.
他是个神仙啊 吉米
He’s a fucking que pas? Jimmy.
瞎猫碰上死耗子
Fucking termite choking on splinters,
太他妈走运了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!