Big Stevie, Ponch, you’re my shooters.
我要进去
I’m going in.
头儿
Boss.
他们是我的手下
These are my guys.
我要进去
I’m going in.
大家都去哪了 快过去
Where is everybody? Get over there
我们走 快
Let’s go, move it
妈的 伙计 快 快点
Fuck, man. Come on, hurry up.
他们打掉我的牙齿 把我打得鼻青脸肿
They knocked my tooth out. Black and blue.
全家丢尽颜面
My whole family disrespected.
这些畜生
These motherfuckers
伙计 放松
Whoa. Whoa, man, easy.
肯尼 放松点
Kenny, easy.
别在这失去理智
Let’s not lose our heads here.
我要杀了他 头儿
I’m gonna fucking kill him, boss.
肯尼 冷静 好吗 是我
Kenny, just keep it calm, all right? It’s just me.
让这些混♥蛋♥快滚 我要开枪了
Get them motherfuckers out of here It’s on.
我发誓 我会杀了他 弗朗尼
I swear to Jesus Christ, I will fucking kill him, Franny.
两分钟后
In about two minutes,
所有人都会赶到
we got everybody’s fucking mother showing up here.
你不会希望这样的
You do not want that to happen,
肯尼 你不会想我失去控制权
Kenny You do not want me to lose control of this scene.
别他妈的耍我 弗朗尼
Do not fucking play me, Franny.
绝不骗你 肯尼 没有耍你
There’s no play here, Kenny. There’s no fucking play.
你想要跟我谈还是跟个陌生人谈
You wanna talk to me or you wanna talk to a stranger?
肯尼
Kenny.
把门打开
Open the door.
我是警♥察♥ 所有人马上离开酒吧
Police. I want everyone out of this bar right now.
麦克 你也是
You too, Mac.
你对你的所作所为有什么要说的吗
You got anything you wanna say to me about what you’ve done?
你让我别无选择 雷
You left me no choice, Ray.
我迫不得已 为了自己和家人
Push the shove, it’s me and mine. It’s Megan and the kids.
除此之外 每个人都是自私自利的
After that, it’s every swinging dick for himself.
你伤了我们的心 吉米
You broke our fucking hearts, Jimmy.
很多人的心都碎了 雷
Lot of hearts broken, Ray.
很多人的心都碎了
There’s a lot of hearts broken.
你认为这事结局会是怎样
So how do you think this ends?
你要抓我
You gonna take me in?
把枪拿出来 放在吧台上
Take your gun out and put it on the bar.
还手啊 雷
Turn on me, Ray
我他妈的累了 操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
I’m so fucking tired. Fuck you. Fuck you.
要派一队人进去 快打开 上
I’m gonna send in a crew Open it up Let’s go, let’s go
退后 所有人退后
Back Everybody step back.
你们得让这些人退后
You gotta push these guys back.
雷 雷 闭嘴 吉米
Ray. Ray. Shut up, Jimmy.
快走 快走 雷
Move. Move. Ray.
是他 是那个混♥蛋♥伊根 走
That’s him. That’s that nigga Egan. Go.
站在我身后 把手铐解开
Get behind me. Take the cuffs off.
闭嘴 站在我身后 就是他
Shut up. Get behind me. Yo, that’s him
别动 警♥察♥ 退后
Whoa, whoa, whoa Right there. Police officer. Stay back.
这个人已经被捕了
This man’s under arrest.
把手铐解开 把枪给我 闭嘴
Take the cuffs off, give me my gun. Shut up.
我们要的是伊根 不是你 快走开
Yo, we want Egan, not you. Walk away, you live.
妈的 退后
Fuck you Stay back.
我不是在开玩笑 你要把我们都杀了
I’m not fucking kidding. You gonna kill everybody?
来呀 他们会把我们撕碎的
Try me. They’re gonna tear us apart.
这和你无关
This ain’t your fight.
那混♥蛋♥死定了 棍子给我
That nigga’s dead. Give me that stick.
你现在就跟我走 我们走
You walk out with me right now. Let’s go.
吉米
Jimmy
让他来 让他来
Let him be. Let him be.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 退后
You motherfuckers Back off
吉米 快退后
Jimmy Back the fuck off
吉米 退后
Jimmy Back off
滚开 这混♥蛋♥是我的 是我的
Back off Nigga’s mine. This nigga’s mine
放开我 你们这帮畜生 你们这帮畜生
Get off of me, you motherfuckers You motherfuckers
不 别这么做 不要这么做
No Don’t you do it Don’t you fucking do it
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
不要这么做 不 吉米
Don’t you fucking do it No Jimmy
不 不 不要这么做
No No Don’t fucking do it
不要这么做
Don’t you do it
吉米
Jimmy.
特尔尼警探 你的长官是我哥
Detective Tierney. Your CO’s my brother.
你没事吧 我没事
You all right? Yeah. I’m all right.
你确定 我没事
You sure? I’m all right.
你去找他 我来汇报 好 干得漂亮 头儿
You go find him, I got the brief. Okay. Great job, boss.
谢谢
Thanks.
长官
Hi, chief.
我的几个停职的手下和这….
Couple of my suspended guys were involved in this 30…
你怎么了
The fuck happened to you?
什么
What?
吉米在哪
Where’s Jimmy?
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!