It was a lie. Don’t bullshit me.
是包庇坏警♥察♥的谎言
It was a lie to protect a bad cop,
你我心知肚明
and you knew it, and I knew it.
我在大陪审团面前撒谎
And I got up there and said it in front of the grand jury.
我知道了 我不会再做这样的事了
I got it. I’m not gonna do this again.
不会为了你 这是我的责任吗
Not for you. I’m responsible, huh?
这他妈的都是我的责任
This is my responsibility, this shit?
不 我们做错了 我想让你亲口说出来
No. We did wrong. I wanna hear you say it.
你们俩别吵了
Both of you, stop the yelling.
你走开 不 别吵了
Get out of here, Mo. No. Stop it.
你出去 我不会走的
Get out of here. I am not leaving.
这和你无关 不 不
This is not for you. No, no.
我不走 我不想让你听到这些
I am not leaving. I don’t want you hearing this shit.
嘿 嘿 嘿 爸爸 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey. Dad, take it easy.
别朝她吼 上楼去
Don’t yell at her. Get upstairs.
太过分了
This is too much.
你给我听着 好好听着
Now, you listen to me, and you listen good.
这不仅仅和局里有关
This is not just about the department.
我们讨论的不仅是公事
That’s not what we’re talking about here.
这与我们家有关 这是我们的生活
This is family. This is our way of life.
吉米娶了你的妹妹
Jimmy is married to your sister.
是她孩子的父亲
He’s the father of her children, for chrissake.
而你哥也身陷困境
And your brother is in a bad hour here,
你是他的唯一出路
and the only way through this is you.
你是他唯一的救星
You’re the only door.
吉米会推♥翻♥口供 我会监督他
Jimmy is gonna take back his story. I’ll see to that.
你按照他们告诉你的做
And you just follow the crumbs like they’re laid out for you.
深呼吸 然后说该说的话
Take a deep breath and say what needs to be said.
就像你自己也深信不疑
Like you believe it with every bone of your body,
然后事情就过去了
and then we move through this thing.
这就是你要做的事情 不
And that’s what you’re gonna do. No.
不 他不会那么做 爸爸
No, he’s not gonna do that, Pop.
弗朗尼 听着
Franny, listen.
雷不该替我背黑锅
Ray is not getting hung out for what I did.
那是我做的事情
What I did.
他只会受轻罚 仅此而已
He’ll get a slap on the wrist, nothing more.
你没考虑清楚 弗朗尼 我想清楚了
You’re not thinking clearly, Franny. Yeah, I am.
听我说 爸爸 这件事到此为止
Listen to me, Pop. This shit ends now.
就在今晚
Tonight.
如果这表示我再也不能当警♥察♥了…
And if that means I can’t be a cop anymore…
我也接受
I’m okay with that.
你想我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我们去抓吉米 这就是我们要做的
We’re gonna get Jimmy. That’s what we’re gonna do.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
在那停一下
Just gonna make a stop over here.
很快
Real quick.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要拿些东西
I gotta pick something up.
拿什么 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
Picking up what? Whoa, whoa, what the fuck is that?
我要拿点钱
I gotta make a collection.
带着枪 天啊 得了吧
A collection with a gun? Jesus, come on.
吉米叫我们低调点 别引起注意
Jimmy told us to lay low. Stay under the radar.
你知道吗 去他妈的吉米
You know what? Fuck Jimmy.
去他妈的吉米 你在说什么
Fuck Jimmy? What are you talking about?
吉米罩着我们
Jimmy’s looking out for us.
吉米才没有罩我们呢
Jimmy ain’t looking out for me
他不会帮我付房♥租
He ain’t paying my fucking rent
我一分钱也没有了 肯尼 我破产了
I got no fucking money in my pocket. Kenny I’m broke
你要不要来啊
Jeez, you coming with me or not?
我不会跟你去的 埃迪
No, I’m not coming, Eddie.
随便你 待在这
Do what you wanna do. Stay here.
我会待在这
I will fucking stay here.
嗨 伙计
Yo, bro.
不 我不是警♥察♥了 滚开
No, I’m not a fucking cop anymore. Get the fuck out of here.
你每次都得这么做吗
You gotta do this every time?
我们走吧 埃迪 我们走
Let’s fucking go, Eddie. Let’s go.
妈的 埃迪 趴下 趴下
Shit, Eddie Get down. get down.
埃迪 妈的 埃迪
Eddie, fucking- Eddie.
我去看看怎么回事
I see how it is.
离开商店 我是警♥察♥
Out of the store. I’m a cop.
离开商店 快点离开商店
Out of the fucking store. Get the fuck out of the store
把枪给我 他妈的给我
Give me the fucking gun. Give me the fucking gun now.
趴下 趴下 出去 快出去
Get down Get the fuck down Out now Go.
他有枪 你 你
He got a gun, man. You You
你 操
You Oh, shit.
是那个混♥蛋♥
Yo, that’s that nigga right there.
那正是我说的 你确定
That’s what I said. You sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I’m sure.
不 我现在没法说 梅根
No, I can’t talk right now, Megan.
我知道 我和他在一起
I know it, I’m with him.
不 我们很快会给你回电♥话♥
No, we’ll call you soon.
好的
Okay.
他在爱尔兰之眼
He’s at Irish Eyes.
你这王八蛋 把门打开
You motherfucker, unlock that door
你这白♥痴♥ 蠢货 埃迪 你这混♥蛋♥…
You stupid, stupid idiot, Eddie. You fucking…
我该怎么出去
How do I get out of here?
这里还有其它出口吗
Is there another way out of here?
告诉我 还有其它出口吗
Tell me. Is there another way out of here?
后门 带我去 带我去
Back door. Fucking show me. Show me
妈的 往右还是往左
Goddamn it. Go right or left?

Left.
妈的 还有其它出口吗
Oh, shit Is there another fucking exit?
不 妈的 别说话
No, fuck it. Don’t talk.
请回话 总部 各单位待命
Call back, Central. Stand by, units.
特尔尼 奥杜邦街发生劫案
Tierney. We got a 10-30 on Audubon.
我知道 刚才无线电通知了
I know. It’s coming over the radio.
那不是重点 还发生了骚乱
That ain’t the problem, I got a riot.
等一下 说慢点 我没听懂 什么
Wait, man, slow down. I can’t understand you. What?
好像是你的伙计 两个禁毒队的人
Looks like it’s two guys from your command. Two SNEU guys.
是谁
Who?
我马上到
I’m on my way.
叫杜根和卡邦
It’s Dugan and Carbone.
我需要人手来控制人群
I’m gonna need units for crowd control.
你去吧
You gotta go.
我去找吉米
I’ll get Jimmy.
把那东西给砸了
Destroy that piece of shit
我告诉过你别这么做
I fucking told you not to do it.
特尔尼长官 我是内务部的拉维尔队长
Chief Tierney, I’m Captain Lavier from Internal Affairs.
这是你儿子的逮捕令
Have a warrant for your son’s arrest.
他得跟我们走一趟
We’d like him to come with us.
你凭什么认为他在这
What makes you think he’s here?
停在外面的车
Car’s outside.
有口信吗 我会转告他的
Got a message? I’ll tell him.
不如我进来直接跟他说吧
How about if I come in myself and tell him?
不行 你不能进来
No, you’re not invited.
带着你的手下快滚
Now, get the hell off my porch and take your boys with you.
我们走
Let’s go.
你可以告诉你的上级是我说的
You can tell your superiors I said so.

Let’s go.
他们把这给包围了
They got the fucking place surrounded.
快来 吉米
Just get down here, Jimmy.
待会在这碰头
We’ll meet back here.
发生什么事了 派普没事吧
What’s going down in there? Pepe okay?
我希望派普杀20个你的混♥蛋♥伙计
I hope Pepe killed 20 of you motherfuckers.
快 退后
Let’s go. Move back.
你相信这事吗
Do you believe this shit?
能和里面联♥系♥上吗
We got any communication established?
我叫了谈判专家了 长官
I requested Hostage Negotiation, sir.
他们什么时候到 不知道 长官
They give you an ETA? Not yet, sir.
好 把警戒线往后撤
All right. I want this perimeter pushed back.
史蒂夫 彭赤 你们掩护我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!