The coroner’s office has yet
目前还没公布…
to release a copy of the autopsy report…
验尸房♥也没有回我任何电♥话♥
…nor have they returned any of my phone calls.
要对四名纽约市警♥察♥被杀负责
responsible for the slaying of four New York City cops.
嗨 伙计们 布雷根
Hey, guys. Bragon.
泰佐枪杀案中涉嫌的未公布人员
Tezo shooting, whose names are withheld at present…
现被捧为英雄
… are being hailed as heroes
我认识吗 嗨 哪位
Do I know? Hey, who is this?
好 好 慢一点 慢一点 慢一点
All right. Okay, slow down. Slow down. Slow down.
听着 你得…
All right. You have to give me some-
你得说得详细点
You have to give me something small.
好 听着 我需要名字
Okay. And, look, I’m gonna need a name.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
是的 别跟我玩把戏
Yeah. Don’t fuck with me, man.
我发誓 不要跟我玩把戏
I swear to God, don’t fuck with me.
我没有 我说真的
I’m not, man. I’m being straight.
没人知道我们俩在这
Nobody knows I’m here, nobody knows you’re here.
你在录音
You recording this?
你想我录音吗
Do you want me to?
你带了录音机
You got a recorder?
没有
No.
那么我不想你录音
Then I don’t want you to record it.
好的
Okay.
好 你能开始…开始说了 好吗
All right, look, you could just…You just talk, all right?
你想说什么都行
Tell me anything you wanna say, I won’t interrupt you.
我不会打断你
Say whatever you want.
这样你就能知道我的事 然后把我卖♥♥了吧
So you can get my story, right? So you can fuck me.
把我的名字公诸于众 是吧
Turn my name to shit, is that it?
桑迪 是你给我打电♥话♥的
Hey, Sandy. You called me.
我不是牧师 我是个作家
I’m not a priest, I’m a writer.
我跑到这来
I came down here
挨冷受冻
to freeze my ass off sitting in this fucking car.
我做了我该做的了
I did my part.
我得把这些事给说出来
I gotta get this out of me.
我得把这些事给说出来 什么事
I gotta get this out. What?
我们都很肮脏
We’re all dirty.
我们出♥卖♥♥♥自己的权力 价高者得 替人灭口
We sold our shields off, highest bidder, murder for hire.
从死人身上偷毒品 栽赃
Stole drugs off dead men, planted shit…
殴打嫌疑人
…beat suspects.
我们抢劫 还…
We robbed and…
害四个兄弟惨死
We condemned four of our own to die.
你在说什么 华盛顿高地
What are you talking about? Washington Heights.
我们让他们去送死
We sent them into a slaughter.
谁 谁 桑迪 是谁让他们去送死
Who? Who Sandy? Who sent those men?
我告诉过你 不说姓名
I fucking told you, no names
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
现在已经无法弥补了
I can’t undo it now.
没有赎罪的方法
There’s no atoning.
我会有报应的 他妈的会有报应的
I’m gonna burn, man. I’m gonna fucking burn.
不 不会的 我们想办法解决 好吗
No, no, no. No, this is- We can work this out, okay?
不 不 不 我给新闻部打电♥话♥
No, no, no. Look, I’m gonna call my city desk.
好吗 我给我的编辑打电♥话♥ 好吗
All right? I’m gonna call my editor.All right?
让他给你的故事留版面 好吗 你的故事
To save space for your story, okay? Your story.
好吗
Okay?
成为一名警♥察♥…
Becoming a cop…
我们赢得的尊重…
the respect that earned us…
我们立下的誓言…
the pledge we took…
要捍卫公正…
to uphold something honest…
装上那身制♥服♥ 带上那徽章…
Being in the blue, wearing that shield…
我心中感受到的骄傲…
the pride that I felt…
那种荣耀…
the fucking glory…
我们却忘得一干二净
We let it all go out from under us.
曾几何时 我是个好人
I was a good man once.
谁啊
Who is it?
是肯尼
It’s Kenny.
他来干什么
What does he want?
我刚起来 我怎么知道
I just got up.How the fuck should I know?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们要完蛋了
We’re about to get fucked.
他死了 吉米 他死了
He’s dead. Jimmy, he’s fucking dead.
桑迪他妈的自杀了
Sandy fucking killed himself.
嘘 过来
Shh. Come on.
女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
我带着沉重的悲痛和深深的悔意…
it is with sorrow and a deep sense of regret…
召开这个记者会
that I appear before you today.
昨天晚上十点半…
At 10:30 p. m. last night…
华盛顿高地31区的
Officer Ruben Santiago of
鲁本·圣地亚哥警官…
the 31 st Precinct in Washington Heights…
结束了自己的生命
took his own life.
圣地亚哥警官…
Officer Santiago…
和其他四名在华盛顿高地被杀害的警官…
along with the four officers slain in Washington Heights…
组织了一个犯罪团伙
had formed an illicit criminal cabal.
在纽约警署的庇护下 沆瀣一气
Working in collusion and under the aegis of the N.Y.P D…
做了许多非法勾当
these officers undertook all manner of criminal misdeed.
内务部调查员
Investigators from Internal Affairs
已将涉嫌人员隔离
have isolated the involvement…
你去哪儿了 …这种流氓团体…
Where the hell have you been? … of this rogue unit…
…那些死去的人 我们需要谈谈
… to the deceased men. Yeah, we need to talk.
31区的其他警官没有…
No other officer in 31 st Precinct…
好 今晚
Yeah, okay. Tonight.
参与其中 到时见
has been found culpable of… You be there.
或与该团伙有任何牵连
…or in any way linked to this criminal conspiracy.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on here?
现在没时间 爸爸 我要走了
I can’t talk, Pop, I gotta go.
到底发生了什么事 弗朗西斯
What the hell is going on here, Francis?
你牵连有多深
How involved are you?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你知道他们做的这些事吗
Did you know what they were doing?
该知道的我都知道
I knew enough.
爸 得了 这些年来你就没试过
Dad, come on, man. All those years, you never got jammed up?
你就没试过这样 没有
It never came down on top of you? No.
因为我一直保持头脑清醒
Because I kept my head up.
我拿的只有我应得的薪水
All I took was a check cut by the city. That’s all I took.
我没收任何钱 一个子都没有
I didn’t take any money. I didn’t take a fucking cent.
那你都做了什么
Then what? What did you do?
我要走了 对不起 弗朗西斯 我们坐下来谈谈
I gotta go. I’m sorry. Francis, sit down. Let’s talk.
我是来帮你的 弗朗尼
I’m here to help you, Franny.
我现在没时间 爸爸 我得走了
I can’t do this now, Pop. I gotta go.
我得按自己的方法来做 好吗 对不起
I gotta do this my way, all right? I’m sorry.
新年快乐
Happy New Year
他妈的新年快乐
Happy fucking New Year
出租车
Taxi
谢谢
Thanks.
妈的
Fuck
别动 否则就把你废了
Don’t move, I’ll break it off.
你是谁
Who are you?
布雷根 卡洛斯·布雷根 是个记者
Bragon, Carlos Bragon. I’m a reporter, for chrissake
你认识我的 特尔尼 闭嘴 闭嘴
You know me, Tierney. Shut up, shut up
你认识我的 特尔尼 你认识我的
You know me, Tierney. You know me.
是 我认识 你这个王八蛋
Yeah, I know you, you fucking hack.
你干嘛跟踪我 你想怎样
What the fuck are you doing following me? What do you want?
我在写一篇报道
I’m writing a story.
我有两个版本 想让你听听
I got two versions, I wanna run them by you.
第一个是这样的:
First one goes like this:
英雄探长抓住杀♥警♥凶手 因自卫而将其击毙
Hero detective captures cop killer. Kills him in self-defense.
那另外一个呢
Yeah, what else?
一起警♥察♥腐♥败♥案的关键证人
The other one is key witness in a cop-corruption case…
在31区警♥察♥在场的情况下