Finish him.
吉米
Jimmy.
住手 不 我是雷
Hey, no, no It’s Ray
雷 雷 我们抓住他了
Ray? Ray, we got him.
吉米 这里他妈的怎么回事
Jimmy, what the fuck is going on here?
我们抓住他了 什么
We got him. What?
我们抓住他了 你们怎么会在这
We got him. What are you guys even doing here?
他怎么… 已经处理好了 雷
What is he-? It’s handled, Ray.
什么叫处理好了 你…
What do you mean, it’s handled? What are you-?
不 不 住手
No No No Come on Come on
够了 够了
Hey. Enough. Enough.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
别他妈拿枪
Don’t fucking take it out
狗♥杂♥种♥ 别把它拿出来
Motherfucker. Don’t take it out.
把你的脏手拿开
Take your fucking hands off of me.
雷 他妈的把枪放下
Ray, put the fucking gun away.
你再敢碰我一下 混球
Put your hand on me again, asshole.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别管他 他死了 他没死 还活着
Fuck him, he’s done. He’s not done. He’s alive.
天啊
Jesus.
天啊
Jesus.
他死了
He’s dead.
吉米
Jimmy.
做得好 雷
Good work, Ray.
做得好
Good work.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你这混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker You motherfucker
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么
What the fuck are you thinking?
退后 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Get back. Have you lost your fucking mind?

Ray.
我爱你 雷 你知道的 你是我的家人
I fucking love you, Ray.You know I do. You’re family.
你的后援就要到了
Your backup’s coming.
事情的经过是这样的
See here’s what happened.
你第一个赶到这 他抵抗
Now, you got here first. He resisted.
你逼不得已朝他开了三枪
You had to put three in him.
干净利落
It was a clean shoot.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 你是个警♥察♥ 雷
You have lost your fucking mind. You’re a cop, Ray.
和我们一样
Just like us.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个警♥察♥
You’re a fucking cop.
把你们的脏手拿开 放开我
Get your fucking hands off me. Get off me.
让他走 让他走 让他走
Let him go. Let him go. Let him go.
他知道该怎么做吧 吉米
He knows what he’s gotta do here, right, Jimmy?
没错 不会有事的
Yeah. It’s gonna be all right.
你跟他谈过了 没有 听着 雷
You talk to him? No. Look, Ray
那你在这干嘛 去和他谈
What are you doing here? Go and talk to him.
冷静点 我们要好好商量一下
Calm down. We’re gonna figure this out.
我在电♥话♥里没说清楚吗 你听到我说的吗
Was there static on the line? Did you hear what I fucking said?
吉米用我的枪
Jimmy executed him.
把他杀了 弗朗西斯
He took my fucking gun off me, Francis, and shot him.
这他妈的到底怎么回事 是你派他去的吗
Now what the fuck is going on here? Did you send him in there?
你到底知道什么 你也参与其中了吗
What the fuck did you know? Were you in on this?
不 我不知道 雷
No, I didn’t know, Ray.
就像你不知道桑迪那样吗
You didn’t know like you didn’t know about Sandy?
我去找你问你
Yeah, right. I come to you and
辖区是否有名警♥察♥叫桑迪
I asked you if you had a cop in your precinct named Sandy.
我说是个昵称 告诉我你没有撒谎
A nickname, I said. Tell me you weren’t lying to me.
我得为自己打算 你离开了那么久
I needed to find out for myself. You’ve been gone a long time.
得了 我是来帮你的
Come on. I came to you to try to help you.
你知道吉米在你眼皮底下
Do you have any fucking idea
都干了些什么吗
what Jimmy’s been doing under your roof?
你在乎过吗
Do you fucking even care?
我已经尽力了 好吗
Hey I’m doing my best. All right?
我整天在医院陪我那奄奄一息的妻子
I’m in the hospital all day with my wife, who’s fucking dying.
我知道吉米太过了
Look, I know Jimmy’s out of control.
相信我 我会处理好的 行吗
Believe me, I’m gonna take care of him. All right?
但我们要打起精神 雷
But you and I, we gotta keep our heads up here, Ray.
要妥善处理这事 不伤害任何人 懂了吗
We gotta handle this so no one else gets hurt. You hear me?
我们不能处理这件事
We’re not gonna handle this.
你认为我们该怎样
What do you think is gonna happen?
找爸摆平这事
You think we’re gonna go with Pop and smooth this over?
不可能 这不是莫黑文
That is not gonna happen. This isn’t Mott Haven.
我不会袖手旁观
I won’t stand up for that.
这不是莫黑文 这也与局里无关
You know, it’s not Mott Haven. This is not about the department.
但与我有关 我的命令 我担后果 雷
This is about me. My command. All this shit falls on me, Ray.
你怎么样
So, what do you wanna do?
你要把我废了
You wanna cut me off at the fucking knees?
你要看着我下油锅
You wanna watch me go down in flames?
这样能满足你的正义感了吗
Is that gonna satisfy your sense of right and wrong?
我们有一条出路 雷
We got an out here, Ray.
天啊 弗朗西斯
Jesus, Francis.
我知道这都搞砸了
I know this is fucked up, okay?
但我需要你
But I need you.
这他妈的是你和我
This is fucking you and me.
我们小时候 整天说要当警♥察♥
When we were kids, all we ever talked about was being cops.
我们现在怎么会变成这样
How the fuck did we end up at this?
你打算怎么做 雷
What are you gonna do, Ray?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 我要先把这血迹弄掉
I don’t know. I’m gonna get this fucking blood off me.

Ray.
你出去很久了 你去哪了
You were gone a long time. Where were you?
我就是…
I just…
我就和雷谈了一些事情
I just had to talk to Ray about something.
什么事 弗朗西斯
What is it, Francis?
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
你知道的 艾比 情况不好
You know, Ab, it’s not.
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
妈的 艾比
Oh, fuck, Abby.
弗朗西斯 告诉我
Oh, Francis, talk to me.
我是说 不要隐瞒我…
I mean, don’t not tell me something which is…
因为…
Because…
是那几个伙计 艾比
Those men, Abby.
那四个警♥察♥
Those four cops.
我牵涉在其中…
I am right in the middle of something…
不知道怎么才能全身而退
…and I don’t know how to get out of it.
我现在真的很害怕
And I am really fucking scared.
有…
Can…
…什么方法能…
…you see how to…
…补救吗
…make it right?
那样就不得不…
Not without…
不得不毁掉我所奋斗来的一切
Not without ruining everything I’ve been working for.
你是个好人 弗朗西斯
You’re a good man, Francis.
我不知道你怎么…
I don’t know how…
你怎么…
How…
你怎么会让自己…
How you got yourself…
我是那么地信任你
I trust you with my children.
我需要你成为那样的人
I need you to be that man.
你听到我说的了吗
Do you hear what I’m saying?
是的
Yeah.
我向你保证 艾比
I got your back, Abby.
一个对街的居民称
A neighbor from the cross street says
见到三名陌生男子
she saw three men she can’t identify…
从一部黄色或金色的
…get out of a yellow, possibly gold,
80年代蒙特卡洛或庞蒂克中下来
’80s Monte Carlo or Grand Prix…
然后走进
…and enter the building
案发的那栋大楼
where Angel Tezo was later found shot dead.
在场的紧急医疗队非正式证实
EMT on the scene confirmed, off the record…
被害人的喉骨粉碎
…that the victim suffered a crushed larynx.
在验尸房♥
At the coroner’s office
卡洛斯 一号♥线有你电♥话♥
Hey, Carlos, you have a call on one.
是谁啊 不肯说
Who is it? Won’t say.
在枪战之后被杀…
killed after exchanging gunfire with
验尸报告

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!