Exactly how obscene an amount of money were you talking about?
您是说您要在这花一大笔钱
Just profane or really offensive?
到底要花多少钱呢?
Really offensive. I like him so much.
是好大的一笔 我太喜欢他了
Mr Lewis, sir? Mr Lewis? How’s it going so far? Pretty well, I think.
路易斯先生 我们对你们的服务怎么祥 很好
I think we need some major sucking up. You should just see you!
我想我们需要真正的服务
Very well, sir. You’re not only handsome, but a powerful man.
我们会的 先生 您不仅相貌英俊还非常有能力
I could see the second you walked in here you were someone to reckon with…
从您一进这个门我就看出 您是个与众不同的大人物…
Hollister. Yes, sir.
豪斯特 是 先生
Not me. Her.
不是我 是她
I’m sorry, sir. I’m sorry. How are we doing, ladies?
我很抱歉 先生 姑娘们 干得怎么样了
Oh, Edward, Edward. Where the hell are you? The word’s all over the street.
爱德华 你现在在哪? 消息都已经传开了
Morse is gonna raise your offer, pal. He’s countering? God, he is a tough old bird.
摩西准备提高他的报价 老兄 他真的准备还价了吗? 这老头真顽强
He knows the Navy contracts are stalled. Where’s he gonna get the money?
他知道海军合约被搁置了 他从哪搞到的钱?
I don’t know. He…I think he’s throwing in with the employees.
他把公♥司♥的雇员 都发动起来了
He still needs someone to underwrite the paper.
那还不够 他肯定有其它的资金来源
Find out who it is. I’ll be in the office in an hour. Yeah, okay. You got it.
去查查他要跟谁贷款 我就去查
You’re on your own. I have to go back to work. You look great.
你得自己在这了 我必须回办公室去 你看起来很美
She has my card. And we’ll help her use it, sir!
信♥用♥卡♥在她那 我会告诉她怎么使用的
Edward would love that tie. Would you give her the tie?
爱德华会喜欢那条领带的 把你的领带给她
The tie? Take off the tie. Give her the tie.
她要你的领带 拿下来 拿给她
Oh, the tie. He really wants to do this.
领带 他会喜欢的
He would go crazy about this tie. Give her the tie.
爱德华会喜欢的 摘下来给她
He really would. Who ordered pizza?
肯定会的 谁点的比萨饼?
May I help you? No, thank you.
我能帮助您吗? 不 谢谢你
Hi. Hello. Do you remember me?
你好 你好 你还记得我吗?
No, I’m sorry. I was in here yesterday. You wouldn’t wait on me.
不 不好意思 昨天我到这来过 你不愿意接待我
Oh. You work on commission, right?
啊 你的工资是按销♥售♥提成的 是不是?
Uh, yes. Big mistake.
是的 多大的错误呀!
Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.
很大 非常大的错误 现在我要去买♥♥东西了
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Fellas, let’s finish this up this afternoon, huh?
各位 我们的会就先开到这
Jake, set something up with Blair. About, uh, 2:00, 2:30 would be good.
再开会的时间跟布菜尔定一下 2点 2点半都行
You were right about Morse. He mortgaged everything he owns right down to his underwear…
你对于摩西的判断非常正确 他抵押了他所有的个人财产…
to secure a loan from the bank.
甚至包括他的全部家产做担♥保♥ 向银行贷款
It’s not just any bank. Plymouth Trust, huh?
而向他贷款的 正巧是普利毛斯银行
Hmm. So it goes without saying…
嗯 如同众人所说的…
that your business means a lot more to them than our friend Mr Morse.
你的生意比朋友摩西更为重要
So all you gotta do is call the bank.
你所需要做的 只是打电♥话♥给银行
Edward, excuse me for saying this, but what the hell is wrong with you this week?
爱德华 抱歉我这么说 但你这星期 是哪里不对劲了?
Are you giving Morse a chance to get away?
你要给摩西一个逃跑的机会?
You know what I used to love when I was a kid, Phil?
你知道我小时候最喜欢玩什么
What? Blocks.
什么? 搭积木
Building blocks. Erector sets.
我喜欢高大笔直的
So I liked Monopoly. Huh? Boardwalk, Park Place.
我喜欢玩强手 买♥♥地 盖房♥子那个
Well, wh…what’s the point? We don’t build anything, Phil. We don’t make anything.
这有什么关系? 我们什么也不建造 我们什么也不生产
We make money, Edward.
我们生产钱 爱德华
We worked for a year on this deal. It’s what you said you wanted. I’m handing it to you.
为了这个生意 我们忙乎了整整一年 你说过这是你想要的 我把它交给你了
Morse’s jugular is exposed. It’s time for the kill.
摩西的喉咙已经被掐住了 是该让他断气的时候了
Let’s finish this. Call the bank.
让我们结束这一切吧 给银行打电♥话♥
How was your day, dear?
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的?
Nice tie.
领带不错
I got it for you.
我给你买♥♥的
Well, my mother was a music teacher,
我母亲是个音乐教师
and married my father, whose family was extremely wealthy.
她嫁给了我的父亲 我父亲家非常富有
Then he divorced my mother to be with another woman,
后来 他跟我母亲离了婚 又娶了另外一个女人
and he took his money with him.
把他的钱也都一块带走了
And then she died. I was very angry with him.
再后来 我母亲死了 我非常生我父亲的气
It cost me $ 10,000 in therapy to say that sentence.
我花了一万元进行心理治疗
“I was very angry with him.”
才使我有勇气承认这一点
I do it very well, don’t I? I’ll say it again. I was very angry with him.
我♥干♥的很不错 是不是? 我还要再说一遍
Hello, my name is Mr Lewis. I’m very angry with my father.
我的名字是路易斯先生 我非常生我父亲的气
I would’ve been angry at the $ 10,000.
要是我就对一万元治疗费生气
My father was president of the third company I ever took over.
我父亲是我所收♥购♥的第三家公♥司♥的总裁
I bought it. I sold it off, piece by piece.
我买♥♥了他的公♥司♥ 又把它零着卖♥♥了出去
What’d the shrink say? Said I was cured.
心理医生怎么说? 他说我痊愈了
Well, so, you got even. That must’ve made you happy.
这么说 你报了仇 这一定使你感到很痛快
Did I mention my leg is 44 inches from hip to toe?
我肯定跟你说过 从臀部到脚趾 我的腿是44英吋长
So basically we’re talkin’ about…
那么 现在这笔88英吋…
88 inches of therapy…
包括着你的心理治疗交易…
wrapped around you for the bargain price of…
值多少…
$3,000. $3,000. Yeah.
价值3000美元 3000美元 对
This is Bill Fricker with Gwen Olsen giving you play-by-play of this marvellous charity event.
这是奥尔森给你报道 那个伟大的慈善事件的比尔·弗瑞克
Watch where you’re walking, because if you step in something, we’re not going back in the car.
你走路看着点 不然你弄得满脚泥 会把新汽车弄脏的
Not too near the tree. I don’t like the ants. Hello!
别离树太近 我不喜欢蚂蚁
Hello! How are you? Have you seen Edward anywhere?
你好 你知道爱德华在哪吗?
What if someone recognizes me? Not likely.
如果有人认出我来怎么办 不太可能
They don’t spend too much time on Hollywood Boulevard. You did.
他们一般不在好莱坞大道上 你不就在了
Come on. Let go. Let go.
来吧 咱们进去
All right. You look great. You look like a lady.
你很美 看起来像个贵夫人
You’re gonna have a wonderful time.
你会玩的开心的
Okay, don’t fidget and smile.
别坐立不安的 笑一笑
Humboldt’s coming around from the side.
洪保德从侧面过来了
This is Gwen and Gretchen, the infamous Olsen sisters…
这是奥森姐妹 格温和格琴…
who have made marrying well an art form.
她们一心想嫁个好人家
Edward! Be back in just a second. Hold on.
爱德华 我一会就回来 你别走开
So, you’re the flavour of the month, hmm?
这么说 你是路易斯本月的佳人
Uh, she’s just being testy. Edward’s our most eligible bachelor.
他脾气不太好 爱德华是我们公认的 “钻石五老五”
Everybody is trying to land him. Well, I’m not trying to land him.
每个人都希望能嫁给他 我可不想嫁给他
I’m just using him for sex.
只是性♥伴♥侣♥而已
Well done. Well done! Woof! Woof! Woof!
好球 好球!
Tell me again why we’re here.
我们干嘛到这来?
Business. Business mingling?
因为生意 这也是生意吗?
Yeah.

That’s the chukker, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
Falcons, 7, Gems, 4.
这一回结束 现在比分是7比4
Excuse me. Edward. Edward. Over here.
对不起 爱德华! 爱德华 到这来
Phil. Ah, it’s good to see you.
菲利普 见到你很高兴
You too. I want you to meet a new friend of mine, Vivian Ward.
我也很高兴 我想让你见见我的新朋友 薇薇安·伍德
Well, hi. Philip Stuckey, Vivian. This is my wife, Elizabeth.
菲利普·斯塔基 这是我夫人伊丽沙白
It’s always a pleasure meeting one of Edward’s girls.
见到路易斯的姑娘们 总是很令人愉快
Oh, my God! It’s Tate Whitley Wallington!
天那 那不是泰特·威灵顿吗
Tate! It’s me, Elizabeth from Workout World!
泰特! 是我 健美俱乐部的伊丽沙白
She’s an aerobics queen.
泰特是健美皇后
Feel the burn. Well, hey, let me get you something to drink.
热情洋溢 我去给你拿点饮料吧
Eli…Vivian, why don’t you start with that, okay? Thank you.
薇薇安 你干嘛不喝一点 谢谢
I’ll be right back. By the way, did you notice Senator Adams is here?
我这就回来 顺便说一下 亚当斯参议员也来了?
Mm-hmm. I asked him.
是我请他来的
That is why I have pledged my eternal love to you. Mmph!
这就是我发誓 要永远爱你的原因
Real genuine guy. Who is he?
真是个诚恳的人 他是谁
He’s my lawyer. He’s all right.
他是我的律师 挺好的
You could freeze ice on his wife’s ass.
他老婆可是趾高气扬
Maybe we’ll try that later. Are these people your friends?
一会我们也试试 这些人都是你的朋友吗?
I spend time with them, yeah. Well, no wonder.
我花时间跟他们在一起 怪不得
No wonder what? No wonder why you came looking for me.
怪不得什么? 怪不得你来找我
And I do need some help from you ladies and gentlemen in the audience.
我需要你们的帮助
We need you to help us replace some of the divots out here on the grass.
把掀起来的草皮整理好
So come on out now. Come on! Come on, folks.
来吧 开始吧
You heard her. The stomping of the divots.
你们听见了 整理草皮的传统
This is a time-honoured tradition, ladies and gentlemen. As old as the game of polo itself.
跟马球的历史一样的悠久
Kings and queens used to do this.
国王和王后都玩过
She’s sweet, Edward. Wherever did you find her?
她很甜美 爱德华 你是在哪找到她的
976-BABE.
美少女工厂
Only one word of advice.
提醒大家一件事
Avoid the steaming divot.
小心别踩到马的排泄物
No, it’s all part of the game of polo.
这是马球比赛的一部分
You get to have your shoes polished by a member of the club.
你必须让俱乐部成员为你擦鞋
Think I’ve got something in the car that’ll buff that up.
我会把你的鞋擦得非常干净
Thank you.
谢谢你
Vivian. Hi. David Morse. Excuse me.
薇薇安 你好 我是戴维·摩西 失陪
David. How are you?
戴维 你好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!