Dream on!
做你的大头梦!
It’s looking really slow tonight.
今天晚上过得可真慢
Yeah, well, maybe we should get a pimp, you know. Carlos really digs you.
是呀 也许应该找个拉皮条的 卡罗思真的喜欢你
And then he’ll run our lives and take our money. No.
然后让他来控制我们的生活 拿走我们的钱 我才不干
You’re right. We say who, we say when, we say how much.
你说的对 我们自己定目标 定时间 定价格
Do you think I look like Carol Channing? No, I love this look.
你看我像不像女演员詹宁? 不像 可我喜欢这个样子
It’s very glamorous. Glamour choice.
很迷人 眼光不错
Oh, yo! Oh, yo! Catch this.
看那辆车
Wait a minute. That’s a Lotus Esprit.
等等 那是辆劳特斯
No, that’s rent. You should go for him.
不 那是我们的房♥租 你应该盯着他
You look hot tonight. Don’t take less than a hundred.
今晚你看上去很靓 要价不要低于100元
Call me when you’re through. Take care of you.
完事后给我打电♥话♥ 自己保重
Take care of you.
你也保重
Work it. Work it, baby. Work it.
干吧 宝贝! 去干吧
Work it! Own it!
去吧 把握好!
Yes, you can handle this. First is here somewhere.
你肯定能行 启动档是哪个
Hey, sugar, you lookin’ for a date?
亲爱的 你在找人约会吗
No, I wanna find Beverly Hills. Can you give me directions?
不 我想去贝佛利山 你能告诉我怎么走吗?
Sure, for five bucks.
当然可以 5块钱
Ridiculous! Price just went up to ten.
荒谬 现在的价格涨到十块了
You can’t charge me for directions. I can do anything I want to, baby. I ain’t lost.
你不能因为给人指路就收费 只要我愿意 我不会输的
All right. Okay. All right. You win, I lose. Got change for a twenty?
好吧 你赢了 我输了 20块你找得开吗?
For twenty I’ll show you personal. Even show you where the stars live.
20块 我亲自带你去 还能告诉你明星住的地方
Oh, that’s all right. I already been to Stallone’s.
我已经经过史泰龙家了
Right. Uh, down the street. Make a right.
好 往前直开然后再右转
Lights! Lights would be good here.
在这儿最好把车灯打开
This is a hot car! It’s a little, little temperamental.
这真是辆棒极了的车! 不过有那么一点难驾驶
Yours? No, it isn’t.
是你的吗? 不是
Stolen? NNot exactly.
偷的? 不能完全这样说
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
What do you want it to be?
你喜欢我叫什么?
Vivian. My name is Vivian.
薇薇安 我叫薇薇安
Vivian.
薇薇安
So what hotel you staying at? The, uh, Regent Beverly Wilshire.
你住在哪个饭店? 李金特…贝佛利…威舍尔
Then down the block, right at the corner.
走过这个街区 拐角向右转
Man, this baby must corner like it’s on rails.
兄弟 这宝贝拐弯时像开火车
Beg your pardon?
你在说什么?
Well, doesn’t it blow your mind? This is only four cylinders!
你很吃惊吗? 它只有四个汽缸!
You know about cars. W-Where did that come from?
你挺懂汽车的 从哪学的?
Road and Track. Boys back home I grew up with, they were really into American heavy metal.
汽车杂♥志♥上 在我们家乡 男孩子对车特别着迷
Mustangs, Corvettes. They bought ’em cheap and fixed ’em up. I paid attention.
尤其是名牌跑车 他们低价买♥♥来旧车 修车时我就注意看
So how is it you know so little about cars?
你好像一点也不懂车啊
My first car was a limousine.
我的第一辆车是辆高级车
So where is this…heavy metal home?
那么…你说的这汽车之乡在哪
Millageville, Georgia.
在乔治亚州
You know, I think you left your transmission back there.
我认为你这车的档没挂对 应该往后扳
You’re not shifting right. This is a standard “H.”
你这档还是不对 这车是H系列的
Standard “H.” Like I know what that means.
H系列 就好像我知道似的
You ever driven a Lotus?
你以前开过劳特斯吗
No. You’re gonna start right now.
没有 你现在有机会开了
You’re joking. No, it’s the only way I can get you off my coat.
开玩笑吧 不 只有这样才能把我的外衣 从你屁♥股♥底下拿出来
Fasten your seat belt. I am taking you for the ride of your life.
系好安全带 我要你一辈子忘不了这次坐车
I’m gonna show you what this car can really do. Are you ready?
我要给你看这辆车能做什么 准备好了?
I am ready. Hang on.
好了 坐好
Okay. Here we go.
好 出发
This has pedals like a race car. They’re really close together.
这种车的踏板有点像赛车 剎车和离合挨得很近
So it’s probably easier for a woman to drive ’cause they have little feet.
这样女人开起车来容易些 因为女人的脚小
Except me. I wear a size nine.
除了我 我穿9码的鞋
You know, your foot’s as big as your arm from your elbow to your wrist?
人脚的大小与胳膊肘到手腕的距离差不多
Did you know that? No, I didn’t know that.
你知道吗 不 我不知道
Just a little bit of trivia.
貌似我有点啰嗦
Tell me, what kind of…What kind of money you girls make these days?
这年头 像你这样的女孩子 要价是多少?
Ballpark. Can’t take less than a hundred dollars.
大概 不低于100块
Hundred dollars a night? For an hour.
一夜100块? 一个小时
An hour?
一小时?
You make a hundred dollars an hour and you got a safety pin holding your boot up?
你一小时挣一百块 却穿着别着别针的靴子
You gotta be joking. I never joke about money.
你开玩笑吧 我从不拿钱开玩笑
Neither do I.
我也是
Hundred dollars an hour. Pretty stiff.
一个小时一百块 非常坚挺
Well, no, but it’s got potential.
不够坚挺 可是有潜力
Good evening, Mr Lewis. Will you be needing the car any more tonight?
晚上好 路易斯先生 您晚上还需要用车吗
I hope not!
希望不用
Ah…you’re here.
你到了
Yeah.
嗯
So you’ll be all right? Yeah, I’m gonna grab a cab with my 20 bucks.
你没事吧? 没事 我会用你给我的20元打车回去
Go back to your office.
回你的办公室
Yeah! My office. Yeah.
是 我的办公室
Well, thanks for the ride.
好吧 谢谢你为我开车
See ya. Goodbye.
再见 再见
No taxis?
没有出租车吗
No, I like the bus.
没有 我喜欢大巴
I was thinking. Did you really say a hundred dollars an hour?
我在想 真的是一小时一百块吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Hmm.
对 哦
Well, if you don’t have any prior engagements,
如果你没有更好的客户的话
I would be very pleased if you would accompany me into the hotel.
我很乐意让你陪我到里面去
You got it.
成交
What is your name? Edward.
你叫什么名字 爱德华
Edward? That’s my favourite name in the whole world.
爱德华? 全世界我最喜欢的名字哦
No! I tell you what.
不是吧! 我告诉你
This is fate, Edward. That’s what this is.
这就是缘分 爱德华
Now why don’t you put this on? Why?
把这件外衣穿上 好吗 干嘛
Well, this hotel is not the kind of establishment that rents rooms by the hour.
这可不是按小时出租的饭店
Wow! It’s all right.
哇噻 冷静
Holy shit. You’re gonna be fine.
天啊 没事啦
Come with me. And stop fidgeting.
跟我来 别坐立不安的
Good evening, Mr Lewis. Hello. You have messages?
路易斯先生 晚上好 你好 有我的信吗
Yes, we have several. Thank you.
是 有您几封信 谢谢你
Would you send up some champagne and strawberries, please?
请派人给我送点香槟和草莓
Of course. Room service for Mr Lewis, please.
没问题 路易斯先生需要房♥间服务
Oh, honey. You know what’s happened? I’ve got a runner in my panty hose!
亲爱的 你知道怎么回事 我的连裤♥袜♥好像没弄平
I’m not wearing panty hose!
我根本没穿连裤♥袜♥
Well, colour me happy! There’s a sofa in here for two!
我太高兴了 这有一个双人沙发
First time in an elevator. Ah.
第一次坐电梯 哦
Close your mouth, dear.
嘴张那么大干嘛 亲爱的
Sorry. Couldn’t help it. Try.
对不起 我忍♥不住自己 试试看
Penthouse. The penthouse! Mm! Yes.
顶层到了 是顶层吗 是
To the left.
往左拐
Oh, I miss keys.
我还是喜欢钥匙
Impressed? You kidding me? I come here all the time.
第一次来吧? 你说笑啊? 我常到这来
As a matter of fact, they do rent this room by the hour. Sure they do.
实际上这儿确实允许 按小时出租♥房♥♥间 当然允许
Wow! Great view!
风景好美!
I bet you can see all the way to the ocean from out here.
我打赌 从这能看到大海
I’ll take your word for it. I don’t go out there.
我相信你说的 我从没去过阳台
Why don’t you go out there?
你为什么不去?
I’m afraid of heights. You are?
我有恐高症 是吗
So how come you rented the penthouse?
那你干嘛要租顶层?
It’s the best. I looked all around for penthouses on the first floor,
这是最好的 如果一层有这样的套房♥ 我就会租一层
but I can’t find one.
可惜没有
Well, now that you have me here, what are you going to do with me?
既然你把我叫到这来 你打算让我♥干♥什么
Wanna know something? I don’t have a clue. No?
说实话我不知道 不知道?
I hadn’t exactly planned this.
带你来不在我原计划之内
Well, do you plan everything?
你什么事都要事先计划吗
Always. Yeah. Me too.
是的 我也是
I’m actually…No, I’m not a planner. I wouldn’t say I was a planner.
实际上我…不计划 我想说我不是个计划家
I would say I was, um, a kinda “fly by the seat of my pants” gal.
我是那种跟着感觉走的人
You know? Moment to moment. That’s me. That’s…Yeah.
随心所欲 这就是我
You know, you could pay me. That’s one way to maybe break the ice.
你可以付钱给我 这样可以避免双方尴尬
Oh, yeah. I’m sorry.
是的 对不起
Uh, I assume cash is acceptable?
我猜你收现金吧?
Cash works for me. Yeah.
是的 我收现金