然后妈咪会怎么做?
CAROLYN:
And then what did Mommy do?
她会把它愈旋愈紧
WENDELL:
She made it tighter and tighter.
对你的头?
CAROLYN:
On your head?
她弄伤了我的头
妈咪弄伤我的头
She hurt my head.
My mommy hurt my head.
没有进一步的问题,法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
医生告诉我们
The doctors have told us…
兰道受的伤不可能来自跌倒
…that the wounds
that Wendell suffered…
而辩方会让你相信是来自跌倒
…could not possibly have come from a fall
as the defense would have you believe.
警方告诉我们在被告的家中
找到了固定夹
The police have told us that they found
a vise at the home of the defendant.
而医学专家作证
And medical experts have testified…
那固定夹的尺寸及夹口形状
…that the size and the shape
of the jaws of that vise…
与那小男孩头部伤痕完全吻合
…exactly match the size and the shape
of the wounds to the little boy’s head.
而这些证据很清楚,无争议
And this evidence
is clear and uncontested.
但本审判最引人注目的证据
But the most compelling evidence
in this trial…
不来自医生警♥察♥或其他的专家
…comes not from doctors,
or police officers…
…or other expert witnesses.
最令人心寒的证词
The most damning testimony…
来自一个被虐待并害怕的小孩
…comes from an abused
and frightened child…
他克服他的恐惧及痛苦
用他自己的言词告诉你们
…who overcame his fear and his pain
to tell you, in his own words…
究竟发生了什么事
…what really happened.
开始审议时如果不记得其他的
If you were to remember nothing else
as you begin your deliberations…
记住兰道的那些话
…remember Wendell’s words:
妈咪弄伤我的头
“My mommy hurt my head.”
妈咪弄伤我的头
“My mommy hurt my head.”
妈咪弄伤我的头
“My mommy hurt my head.”
恭喜
RUSTY:
Congratulations.
它会非常的愉快
It’s gonna be so good.
你依然爱着她
BARBARA:
You’re still in love with her.
[RUSTY CRYING]
那从来都不是爱
It was never love.
那么是什么呢?
What was it, then?
那从来都不是爱
It was never love.
她拥有什么
让你有那么深的感觉
What did she have
to make you feel so much?
各位先生女士!
ANNOUNCER:
Ladies and gentlemen…
雷蒙贺根
…Raymond Horgan.
[CROWD CHEERING]
[BAND PLAYING MUSIC]
好了
Hi.
谢谢
我·..
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我要向各位说几句话
I wanted to come and say a few words…
在我请瓜迪亚先生来
并恭贺他胜利之前
…before I called Mr. Della Guardia
and congratulated him on his victory.
不,别这样
No, no, no. Come on.
在过去12年
在我身上所发生过
那么多美妙的事
Of all the wonderful things that have
happened to me in the past 12 years…
最好的认识各位及与各位共事
…the best has been knowing
and working with all of you.
雷蒙要下台了,太奇怪了
Wait till you hear what is going down.
This is too strange.
市政♥府♥那边有人搞砸,全错了
Something is fucked up over at the hall.
It’s way wrong.
为什么?
好,我收到留言
-Why?
-Okay, I get a message.
我明早八点
要在局长办公室报到
被莫托面谈
I’m supposed 10 be in the chief’s office
8-00 tomorrow morning to be interviewed.
不是讨论,是面谈
By Motto. No discussion. Interview.
That’s like they’re after me, right?
那就像是他们要找我麻烦
对吧
还有另一件事
我今晩回来的时候他们告诉我
Another thing. When I come back in…
他们把普雷莫斯案所有证据
入库的收据全拿走了
…they took all the receipts of the evidence
I inventoried on Polhemus.
没有问任何问题
No questions asked.
听起来像你不查那案子,朋友
-Sounds like you’re off the case, pal.
-Sure. Fine. But figure this in.
当然,没关系,但想想这个
我五点以前到北区分局去
查看显微档案,对吧?
I am out at the North Branch before 5:00
going through that microfilm, right?
而这一切在六点,六点半发生
All of this hits by 6, 6:30.
看看我在那时候,找到了什么
And look what I picked up
while I was out there.
当你去看肯尼利时
掉了的那份申诉案号♥
与这一份案号♥完全一样
The number matches the complaint that was
missing when you went to see Kenneally.
五年前
RUSTY:
Five years ago. Bingo.
中奖了
而看看在保释签条上
谁是李昂的假释官
LIPRANZER: Yeah. And look who’s listed as
Leon’s probation officer on the bond slip.
卡洛琳普雷莫斯
RUSTY:
“Carolyn Polhemus.”
等一下,最精彩的在这
Wait. Here’s the best.
你认为处理那案子
的检察官是谁
Who do you think was the deputy
handling the case?
汤米莫托
Tommy Motto.
不,这个你留着
因为我不知道我会发生什么事
No, you keep this because I don’t know
what the fuck is happening with me.
汤米莫托,汤米莫托
Tommy Motto.
有个叫那名字的家伙
在此工作过
Tommy Motto. We once had a guy
that name working here…
但我们以为他也许死了
…but we think he might be dead.
雷蒙在里面,我们在等你
Raymond’s inside.
We’ve been waiting for you.
罗斯提
RAYMOND:
Rusty.
莫托与迪雷
Motto and Delay…
对普雷莫斯案的调查有些问题
…have questions
about the Polhemus investigation.
这不应该这样处理
你应该与罗斯提单独谈
This should not be handled this way.
You should speak with Rusty alone.
这是干什么?
卡洛琳遇害那夜
What’s this about?
你在她家的事实
The fact you were in Carolyn’s apartment
the night she was killed.
胡扯!
Bullshit.
那是何时?星期二晚上?
What was that, a Tuesday night?
芭芭拉到大学了我在家带孩子
Barbara was at the university.
I was babysitting.
罗斯提!为了你好!闭上嘴
Rusty, for your own sake,
keep your fucking mouth shut.
我们有了指纹比对结果
We’ve got the fingerprint results.
你永远不记得要问的那一桩事
The ones you could
never remember to ask for.
而是你的指纹满布那酒杯之上
And they’re your prints
all over the bar glass.
你的!罗沙特K沙♥比♥其
Yours, Rozat K. Sabich.
离那女人陈尸五尺的地方
Five feet from where the woman
was found dead.
是否你忘了全郡的公务员
都要按指模
Or maybe you didn’t remember
that all county employees get printed.
那是主观
This is absurd.
还有电♥话♥记录
你叫李普兰赛别去拿
And the phone records
that you told Lipranzer not to get?
我们今早叫电♥话♥公♥司♥调出来了
We had the phone company
pull them this morning.
你一个月之内都有打给她
You were calling her all month.
那一夜有你家打到她家去过
There’s a call from your house
to hers that night.
我的天!你们是当真的
My God, you’re serious.
沙♥比♥其!
汤米!看在天的份上
-Sabich. Sabich.
NICO: Tommy, for christ sake.