能助我想起一些事情
I would like to look at that glass.
It could help me figure things out.
列在单子上想检视物证的提议
SANDY: List a motion for production
of physical evidence.
我不要她家里一切储存的证物
I want an inventory
of everything in that apartment.
那避孕膏
或这化学师说
他找到的东西在那
会在化妆镜箱内吗?
Where’s the contraceptive jelly or whatever
this chemist is saying he finds present?
我不知道
-Wouldn’t it be in her medicine cabinet?
-I don’t know.
我在法庭上会听到更糟的吗
I’m gonna hear worse in court.
我从来没问过她是在做什么
I never asked her what she was doing.
一句提高警觉的话
SANDY:
One word of caution.
我们不要领瓜迪亚先生
We do not want to lead Della Guardia
to evidence he has not thought to obtain.
去收集他没想要持有的证据
我们最好能不表露意图的
去进行我们的搜查
Best we conduct the search ourselves
without disclosing our intentions.
同时你提到卡洛琳的个人习惯
Also, your mention of Carolyn’s
personal habits leads to this thought.
引发了这个想法
我们应该传她的医生
We should subpoena her doctors.
谁晓得我们会发现什么事?
Who knows what we might discover.
有一个大讶异是·。
There is one big surprise, however.
雷豪贺根在他们的证人名单上
Raymond Horgan’s on their witness list.
为什么?
Why?
好一个令我新夥伴深刻印象之法
RAYMOND: This is a hell of a way
to impress my new partners.
我才来三天就收到大陪审团传票
I’m here three days,
I get a grand jury subpoena.
我在纳闷你的证词会是怎么的
SANDY: I was wondering what we might
expect, in terms of your testimony.
我要对卡洛琳对普雷莫斯案
在调查时的行为作证
I’m gonna testify about Rusty’s conduct
of the Polhemus investigation.
她是如何志愿要承办它
-How he volunteered to handle it.
-Just a second.
且慢!
雷蒙,是你坚持要我承办的
Raymond, you insisted I take it on.
我记得的不是那样,罗斯提
I don’t remember it that way.
雷蒙,你想要对我怎么样?
我想要对你怎么样?
-Raymond, what are you trying to do to me?
-What am I trying to do to you?
是你想对我怎么样?
What are you trying to do to me?
我以为我有你的忠诚
I thought I had your loyalty.
你为何没告诉我
你和卡洛琳的事
雷豪·..在这种情况下
-Why didn’t you tell me about Carolyn?
-Raymond–
我必须建议罗斯提不要回答
Under the circumstances,
I have to advise Rusty not to respond.
很显然的他想要回答
Clearly, he would like to.
让我问你一件事,大律师
Well, let me ask you something,
counselor.
他的指纹在那个杯子上干什么
What the hell were his fingerprints
doing all over that glass?
所以那就是我要作证的
So that’s what I’m gonna testify.
他要那件案子
That he wanted the case.
而我得一直骂他,他才肯办
I had to chew his ass repeatedly
to get him to move on it.
他似乎对我何时何地
如何搞卡洛琳普雷莫斯
He seemed a lot more interested in if,
when and how…
比对他自己的查案更有兴趣
…was fucking Carolyn Polhemus
than in his own investigation.
当最后东窗事发之时
And when push came to shove,
he stood there in my office…
他站在我的办公室里
对我们胡说
…gave us some horseshit…
在她遇害当晩他没在她家附近
…he’d been nowhere near her apartment
the night she was killed.
那就是我的证词
That’s what I’m gonna testify.
而且我会很乐意那么做
And I’ll be goddamned pleased to do it.
你怎么能…
你怎么能认为我会做那样的事
How can you–? How can you think
that I could do a thing like that?
你一向都太谨慎了
You always had the cork in too tight.
我们全看到了
We all saw that.
当你爆了你就爆了
When you blew, you blew.
走吧!罗斯提
Come on, Rusty.
雷蒙与卡洛琳的关系
何时开始的
When did this relationship take place
between Raymond and Carolyn?
就在她不跟我来往之后
Just after she stopped seeing me.
迪雷有了他要的动机了
SANDY:
Delay’s got his motive.
山弟,若我告诉你
Sandy, what would you say if I tell you…
雷豪秘密的指派一件贿赂案
要卡洛琳承办
…that Raymond secretly assigned
a bribery case to Carolyn?
某个王八蛋公然买♥♥通
一位检察官撤销告诉
Some poor son of a bitch
up on a public-indecency charge…
…paid off a PA
to have his case dismissed.
而那家伙的假释官是卡洛琳
Turns out,
the guy’s probation officer is Carolyn…
而承办该案的检察官
是汤米莫托
…and the deputy assigned to the case
is Tommy Motto.
在我发现此事的第二天
我被控谋杀卡洛琳
Day after I find this out,
I’m charged with Carolyn’s murder.
在我们冒险进入正式指控之前
Before we venture down the road
into actual accusation…
我们必须谨慎考虑该事
…we must consider the matter
very carefully.
这种发展让它不可能是巧合
山弟,我是说·..
It can’t be a coincidence
it lays out this way, Sandy.
I mean…
我是说我是无辜的
I mean, I’m innocent.
老天!我今天出了自己的洋相
对山弟
God, I made a fool of myself today
with Sandy.
怎么弄的?
BARBARA:
How?
我告诉他我是无辜的
I told him I was innocent.
我想到了,此刻他也该问你了
I thought he would’ve asked you that
by now.
不,那是通则
No, it’s axiomatic.
被告很少说实话
Defendants rarely tell the truth.
对参与你案子的警♥察♥,律师
陪审团都说谎
Lie to the cops, lie to your lawyer,
lie to the jury that tries your case.
让那些混♥蛋♥在那满头雾水
Leave the bastards out there
with a grain of doubt.
你从来没问
You never asked.
问什么?你是否是无辜的?
-What, if you’re innocent?
-Yeah.
你要我问吗?
Do you want me to?
请抽出一个名字
Please draw a name.
拉伦利透法官
“Judge Larren Lyttle.”
现在我有辩方的一些提议
Now, I have some motions
from the defense.
史登先生,你要检视犯罪现场
Mr. Stern, you want to examine
the scene of the crime, right?
对吧?是,法官大人
那是对物理证据评估的一部分
Yes, Your Honor.
As part of evaluating the evidence…
看它是否证明如控方所说的
…to see if it proves
what the prosecution claims it proves.
迪内瓜迪亚先生?
Mr. Della Guardia?
但书:不能移♥动♥
或干扰任何东西
With proviso nothing to be removed,
nothing disturbed.
不反对
批准
-No objection.
LYTTLE: Granted.
史登先生,还有什么事吗?
Mr. Stern, anything further?
法官大人
我们注意到莫托先生是检察官
Your Honor, we notice
that Mr. Motto is listed…
又列为控方有可能的证人
…both as a prosecutor and as
a potential witness for the prosecution.
那一点我们反对
We object to that.
现在我接受你说沙♥比♥其先生说
I take it you are speaking
of where Mr. Sabich…
莫托先生在指控他犯谋杀案时
…responds to Mr. Motto’s accusation
of murder by saying, “You’re right.”
他回答“你是对的”
“你是对的”
“Yeah, you’re right.”
法官大人,该人承认罪行了
Your Honor, the man admitted the crime.
得了吧,迪内瓜迪亚先生
真的吗?
Oh, come on, Mr. Della Guardia. Really.
你告诉一个人说他做错事了
他说“你是对的”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!