Time travel can be disorienting.
即使小的时空跳跃也能造成蝴蝶效应
Even short jumps can knock you around a bit.
不要尝试跳跃极限
Don’t ever exceed the jump limit.
会出问题的
It can be problematic.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
这招总是管用
They always help.
我不出去 见很多新人
I don’t get out and meet a lot of new people.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我不知道 我只是不想
I don’t know. I just don’t.
你紧张了
Are you nervous?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
不要忘了买♥♥顶帽子 手套和夹克
Don’t forget to buy a hat, gloves and a jacket.
回到6♥4♥年 这时候真冷啊
It’s cold this time of year, back in ‘6♥4♥.
这是一个工作 对吗 记住它
This is a job, all right? Remember that.
这个不像其他的 但是你仍然有任务在截止日前
It’s unlike any other, but you still have tasks to perform
执行完
deadlines to meet.
一些日子里这些任务对于他人而言很容易
Some days those tasks are easier than others
但是你的成功确是很有必要的
but it’s imperative that you succeed.
你总是知道这一天将要来临
You always knew this day would come.
你不能做这个
You can do this.
你为什么不去见新的人
Why don’t you meet new people?
我不善于社交
I’m not very good in social situations.
我想一些人也不像我
Some people just don’t like me, I guess.
何出此言 你这么认为
Why is that, do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是因为你觉得你比别人优秀
Perhaps it’s because you think you’re better than them.
我没听错吧
Excuse me?
恩 你觉得你很优秀
Well, you think you’re superior.
你去找谁…
Who the hell are you to…
你甚至不认识我
You don’t even know me.
我错了么
Am I wrong?
拿一个去了解另一个
Takes one to know one.
是的
True.
那么 什么使得你如此优越
So, what makes you so superior?
我会读心术
I can read minds.
哦 真的
Oh, really?
是的 完全可以
Yeah, absolutely.
好吧 此时此刻我在想啥
All right, what am I thinking right now?
你在想
You’re thinking,
优雅课程在这里不管用了
“Charm class isn’t helping this situation.”
哇 真的很神奇
Wow. Amazing.
你在想
You’re thinking,
为啥别人都能得到想要的 而我不行
“Why does everyone always get what they want and I get nothing?
我总是各种苦逼
“That I’m tired of being tough all the time.”
每个人都那么想
Everyone thinks that.
你假装爱情
You pretend like love
与你一点关系没有 而真♥相♥是
doesn’t matter to you, when the truth is
你总是在渴望着
it’s all you ever think about.
那不对
That’s not true.
好吧
Okay.
什么 你不相信我
What, you don’t believe me?
你仅仅只了解我一个小时而已
You’ve known me for a whole hour.
你从未坠入过爱河
You’ve never been in love.
那与你无关
That’s none of your business.
这不能算一个回答
That’s not an answer.
什么使你认为你应当得到一个爱情
What makes you think you deserve one?
你说的很对
You’re right.
对于我的直接 我很抱歉
I’m sorry for being so direct.
你说我不像你想象的那样
You said that I’m not how you imagined.
我们以前认识吗
Have we met before?
不 我…
No, I…
我不知道为啥我会那么说
I don’t know why I said that.
因为我感到我们有
Because I feel like we have.
生活对于你不容易吧 是不
Things haven’t been easy for you, have they?
每个人都有问题
Everyone’s got problems.
是的
Yeah.
我们都会羁绊在人生路上
We all trip up along the way.
但是你和我
But you and I,
或许跨越了同样的东西
perhaps over the same things.
罗伯逊先生 再次见到你很高兴
Mr. Robertson, it’s good to see you again.
已经有一会了
It’s been a while.
是的
Yes.
从你的角度 我认为是的
From your perspective, I suppose it has.
我不认为你能够再跳跃了
I didn’t think you jumped anymore.
除非特殊情况发生
Only on special occasions.
我有了一片”闪灭炸♥弹♥人”定时器的碎片
I have a piece of the Fizzle Bomber’s timer.
你进行了非法时空跳跃 这是很严重的过错
You made an illegal jump. That’s a serious offense.
这已经无关紧要了
It doesn’t matter anymore.
我必须再试一把
I had to try again.
你理解他么
And did you apprehend him?
不
No.
每次进行时空跳跃你身后留下的碎片
The fragments of matter you leave behind after each jump
我们只能修复很多
we can only repair so much.
开始精神 智障分♥析♥
The onset of psychosis, dementia.
这是认真的
It can be serious.
我很好
I’m fine.
你经历了多少次非法时空跳跃
How many illegal jumps have you made?
就一次
Just one.
我将接受惩罚
I’ll accept the punishment.
规划局参数设置很严格 这是有理由的
The parameters set by the Bureau are strict for a reason.
他们存在是为了保护我们
They exist for our protection.
然而
However,
我总是在想我们能够完成如此之多
I’ve always thought we could accomplish so much more
不受规划局委员会的限制
without the constant bureaucratic control of the board.
一个特种在外操作
An Agent operating from the outside.
她将经历如此多的痛苦 全赖我
She’ll endure so much pain because of what I do.
这是命运的选择
That’s the way it has to be.
这是命中注定
That’s the way it’s always been.
你应该比任何人都明白
You should understand that better than anyone.
蛇咬尾 无穷无尽
The snake that eats its own tail, forever and ever.
你在这里创造历史 影响未来
You are here to create history and influence what is to come.
我不认为我能做什么
I don’t think I can do it.
明白
Understand
你不仅仅是一个特工
you are more than an Agent.
你有天赋
You’re a gift
给予这个世界打破
given to the world through a
宿命悖论
Predestination Paradox.
你是唯一的一个人
You’re the only one
从历史 祖先中解放
free from history, ancestry.
公鸡
The rooster.
但是你必须完成你的任务
But you must complete your mission.
你必须为未来埋下种子
You must lay the seeds for the future.
我们就全靠你了
We’re counting on you.
而当什么发生了才能让我能有天不知道我的未来如何
And what happens when that day comes, when I have no knowledge of my future?
好吧 就像其他人一样
Well, then, like everyone else
你正准备某天某时不得不拿走她
you’re just going to have to take it one day at a time.
你面前是一个很长的旅途
You have a long journey ahead of you.
他们说旅途有几千公里
They say that the journey of a thousand miles
千里之路始于足下
starts right at your feet.
而我的双脚能够用来休息
And my feet sure could use a rest.
好吧 仅仅闭上你的眼睛
All right, just going to cover up your eyes
仅仅为了安全 好吗
just to be safe, okay?
时空跳跃超过20年会很困难
Jumping back almost 20 years can be rough.
抓紧这小孩
Hold the baby tight.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
记住 深呼吸
And remember, deep breaths.
也许成功的关键是 不起眼的时间旅行
Preparation is the key to successful, inconspicuous time travel.
运气是设计的残留物
Luck is the residue of design.
早些年 我登记为格雷戈里·约翰逊
Earlier, I had registered as Gregory Johnson,
俄亥俄州沃伦
Warren, Ohio.
把它变得简单