you fall backwards into a river of shit.
因此
So
不管如何 与其抑郁抱怨 担心未来
anyway, rather than getting angry and pissing away my entire future
不如坚持我的人生向前进
I knew I just had to get on with my life.
因此
So
我改了名字
I changed my name
来到了纽约
and came to New York.
我成为了一名油炸食品厨师
I got by as a fry cook
但是不仅辛苦 而且钱少
but the hours were long and the money was horseshit.
因此我买♥♥了个打字机 让我自己成为一个公共速记员
So I bought a typewriter and set myself up as a public stenographer.
多么可笑啊
What a laugh.
四个月间 我打了六封信 和一个手稿
In four months I typed six letters and one manuscript.
手稿是给 真实生活故事 而且纯粹浪费纸张
The manuscript was for Real Life Tales and a total waste of paper.
但是那个王八蛋写了卖♥♥了
But the jerk who wrote it, sold it.
使我萌生了一个想法
Which gave me an idea.
我买♥♥了一叠忏悔杂♥志♥ 并且学习它们
I bought a stack of confession magazines and studied them.
文思泉涌
The words came easy.
“未婚的母亲”横空出世
The Unmarried Mother was born.
因此 现在你明白我是怎么以专业女性角度看待
So, now you know how I get the authentic woman’s angle
一个未婚母亲的故事
on an Unmarried Mother story.
虽然最终版本我还没有卖♥♥
Through the only version I haven’t sold.
而真实是
The true one.
那么 我怎样赢得那瓶酒
So, do I win the bottle?
不错
Not bad.
不错
Not bad.
那么 就结了 故事结束了
So, is that it? Story’s over?
是的 我想恐怕是的
Yeah, afraid so.
那个毁了我的人生和我的的女儿的魔鬼
The man that ruined my life is a ghost and so is my daughter.
我想在某些点上你的让故事继续
I guess at some point you just gotta let things go.
不是吗
And have you?
当然不行
Fuck no.
如果我把他摆到你面前
What if I could put him in front of you?
那个毁了你一生的男人
The man that ruined your life.
并且如果我能够像你保证
And if I could guarantee you
你最好逃离他
that you’d get away with it.
你会杀了他么
Would you kill him?
发自内心的
In a heartbeat.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
是的 你当然知道
Yeah, of course you do.
不是扯蛋
No bullshit.
那你是怎么知道的啊
And how the hell do you know that?
那里有记录
There are records.
医院记录 孤儿院记录 医疗记录…
Hospital records, orphanage records, medical records…
在那里 记着
Been there, done that.
贝丝·菲瑟里奇
Beth Fetherage.
不是那个在孤儿院看门的人名字
Wasn’t that the name of your caretaker at the orphanage?
贝丝
Beth?
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你以前跟踪我
Have you been following me?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 这太搞笑了
Son of a bitch. That’s funny.
不
No.
你的名字 作为一个女人 是叫简 对吗
Your name, as a woman, was Jane, right?
你告诉我那个了 但是你没告诉我你作为男人的名字
You told me that. You didn’t tell me your name as a man.
约翰 顺便说一句 这不是太新颖
John. Which is not terribly original, by the way.
你是谁 警♥察♥ 还是其他什么人
What are you, a cop or something?
我能把这家伙打趴
I can put this guy in your lap.
你可以想做什么就做什么
You can do whatever you want
并且我保证你会逃离他
and I guarantee you you’ll get away with it.
好吧 他在哪
All right, where is he?
我为你做了些事情
I do something for you
你就得为我做些什么
and you do something for me.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好吧 那么
Okay, well,
享受你的奖励
enjoy your prize.
我还能做什么
What do I have to do?
你喜欢你的工作
You like your job?
额 当然不
Hell, no.
从来没有人给你一个喘息机会 对吗
Nobody’s ever given you a break, right?
你听过我的故事吗
Did you listen to my story?
是的 在你服务训练期间你的优胜中
Yeah, and you excelled during your service training.
胜过的
Excelled.
你有一些你从来没有机会发挥的技能
You have skills you’ve never had the chance to use
而我能够给你那种机会
and I can give you that chance.
让我以这种方式放下
Let me put it this way.
我把他交给你 随你处置
I hand him to you, you do whatever you like.
事成之后 你来做我的工作
And when you’re done, you try my job.
如果你不喜欢 你可以走人
You don’t like it, you walk away.
你不会在讨论当酒吧侍者吧
You’re not talking about bartending are you?
我没有说关于酒吧侍者的事情
I’m not talking about bartending.
那是什么
What is it?
到时候会给你看的
I’ll show you.
不 去你的 不
No. Fuck that, no.
别耍我了 有话直说
Stop playing games. Just tell me right now.
瞧 罗伯逊会比我解释的更加好
Look, Robertson explains it so much better than I do.
不要惹我
Don’t mess with me.
什么 你为罗伯逊工作
What, you’re working with Robertson?
是的 并且他希望我能够帮助你
Yes, I am, and he wants me to help you.
你隶属于罗伯逊的小秘密团体
You’re part of Robertson’s little secret society?
是的
Yes.
告诉我关于他的全部
Tell me what it’s all about then.
先做重要的事情
First things first.
杰里 我准备休息了
Jerry! I’m going on a break.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
他在哪
Where is he?
什么 他在那里倒下了
What, is he down there?
听着 你仅仅是必须要相信我 好吗
Listen, you’re just going to have to trust me, all right?
我现在一定是醉了
Now I must be drunk.
你最好别耍我
You better not be fucking with me.
你想我是不是可能是闪灭炸♥弹♥人
You think I might be the Fizzle Bomber?
有可能
Maybe.
假使你是闪灭炸♥弹♥人怎么样呢
What if you’re the Fizzle Bomber?
如果我是
What if I am?
额 得了吧
Well, come on.
这就是你想的 对吗
This is what you wanted, right?
来吧
Come on.
我的地盘我做主
I’m my own grandpa
我们走
Here we go.
好
All right.
在这跟紧我
Follow me right in here.
这些天别太大意了
Can’t be too cautious these days.
你在做神马
What are you doing?
你知道 杀了某人是不容易的
Killing somebody’s not easy, you know.
不论多么仇恨气愤 你可能在你的心中
No matter how much hate and anger you may have in your heart,
当扣动扳机的那一刻来临
when it comes time to pull the trigger
大多数人做不到
most people can’t do it.
你根据经历说的
You speaking from experience?
我只是告诉你事实
I’m just telling you the truth.
好吧 我不害怕
Well, I’m not afraid.
你把他带过来给我 我绝不迟疑
You bring him to me and I won’t hesitate.
好 这很好
All right, that’s good.
那么 他人在哪
So, where is he?
甭着急
Hold your horses.
啥 你丫逗我玩啊
What, are you going to play for me?
不 不 我打算送你回到过去
No, no. I’m going to play you the past.
这是一个USFF协调转换域工具箱
This is a USFF Coordinates Transformer Field Kit.
不是电影桥段
No moving parts.
它重约六公斤 全充电状态
It weighs approximately six kilos, fully charged.
我已经调试他支持我的身体质量
I’ve adjusted it to support our body mass.
他将计算一个慎重的到达地点
It will calculate a discreet arrival location
并且避免任何物质碰撞
and avoid any materialization collisions.
那么 它是什么