Nothing’s too good for our boys, right?
他们保证在你征募期间不会让你怀孕
They made sure that you didn’t get pregnant during your enlistment.
在你的故障排除后 你几乎肯定结婚
You were almost certain to marry at the end of your hitch.
就像和今天的空姐嫁给宇航员一样
Same way today’s Flight Angels marry Spacers.
好吧 他们有共同语言
Well, they talk the same language.
是的
Right.
他们给了我隐形眼镜
They gave me contact lenses.
我从未看的如此清晰
I’d never seen the world so clearly before.
他们测试我们的忍♥耐力
They tested our endurance.
确保我们适合太空旅行
Made sure we were fit for space travel.
很多女孩子很挣扎
Many of the girls struggled.
除了我
Not me.
你多久OOXX
How often do you think about sex?
A 一点也不 B 很少的
A, not at all. B, rarely.
C 有时候 D 经常
C, sometimes. D, often.
E 任何时候
E, all the time?
C 有时候
C, sometimes.
D 经常
D, often.
这种测试持续了好几个月
The testing went on for months.
他们测试了我们方方面面
They tested us on everything.
许多女孩子失败了
Many girls failed.
除了我
Not me.
我从没见过这么高的分数
Highest numbers we’ve ever seen.
你感到压抑么
Do you ever feel depressed?
-你啥意思 -悲伤
-What do you mean? -Sad.
总是空虚
Empty at times.
有时候…
Sometimes…
我想我感到有东西失去了平衡
I guess I feel like there’s something out of balance.
就像我在另一个身体里或者似的
Like I’m living in somebody else’s body.
难以言表
I don’t know how to describe it.
没有一个女孩子像我
And none of the girls here like me.
你只需要给它一些时间
You’ll just need to give it some time.
他们就会回来
They’ll come round.
到她背后
Get her back!
-来吧 -跑 马西
-Come on! -Go, Marcy!
来吧
Come on!
来吧 马西
Come on, Marcy!
-扔她下来 -打她背
-Throw her down! -Hit her back!
-嘿 -嘿 离开她
-Hey! -Hey get off her!
-离开 -停
-Get off! -Stop!
我们施行了更多患者生理检查
We have performed a more detailed physical examination of the patient.
我知道
I see.
你知道这将取消她的资格
You do know that this will disqualify her.
你没有告诉再招募
You’ve not told the recruit?
-没有 -别这样
-No. -Don’t.
我会处理好它
I’ll take care of it.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我仅仅是自我防御 我应该怎么办
I was just defending myself. What was I supposed to do?
我知道
I know.
相信我 这还没完
Believe me, it’s not over yet.
我会去委员会上诉
I’ll go to the Board of Appeals.
我将会做一切使你再招募
I’ll do everything to get you reenlisted.
我向你保证
I promise.
相信我 简
Trust me, Jane.
而这就是这样了
And that was it.
由于我的一个愚蠢的打斗
Because of a stupid fight I was done.
我不得不自力更生
I had to support myself.
我不能够指望罗伯逊先生的承诺来看我通过
I couldn’t rely on Mr. Robertson’s promise to see me through.
-你是个巫师 -那正是我想试着告诉你的
-You’re a witch? -That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.
为了挣钱我作为一个母亲的助手而工作
To earn money I worked as a mother’s helper.
这个家庭仅仅想要一个便宜的仆人
This family simply wanted a cheap servant.
那就是当我第一次发现忏悔故事的时候
That was when I first discovered confession stories.
我不关心他们是否真实或者虚假
I didn’t care if they were real or fake.
他是一个很好地方式消磨时间
It was a great way to pass the time.
白天我做家务
I did housework during the day
晚上我去上学
and went to school at night.
当在正式场合吃东西
When eating in formal situations,
放下你盘子里的刀叉
rest your knife and your fork on the plate
在满嘴食物或者说话的时候
between mouthfuls or to talk.
吸引课程是一种提高上诉委员会
Charm class was a way of proving to the Appeals Board
告知他们我礼仪端庄
that I was working on my decorum.
如果你吃完了你的食物
If you’re finished with your meal…
这是第一次我没完成好事情
It was the first time I wasn’t good at something.
当我不指望它的时候
And when I wasn’t expecting it,
我遇到了他
I met him.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
他在那里
There he was.
你迷路了
Are you lost?
他告诉我他在等人
He told me he was waiting for someone.
额 你知道俗话说机会是给准备好的人
Well, you know what they say about good things happening to those who wait.
“但收获的都是那些努力的人剩下的东西” 他说
“But only the things left behind by those who hustle”, he said.
我不敢相信
I couldn’t believe it.
这是林肯的名言
It was a quote by Abraham Lincoln
我正在想着同样的事情
and I was thinking the exact same thing.
我正在想着同样的事情
I was thinking the exact same thing.
有什么区别
What are the odds?
他是个高富帅
He was handsome, rich.
他对待我很和蔼 我从没见过如这般小鲜肉
He treated me with a kindness that I’d never experienced before.
你知道 他实际上口袋里有100刀的账单
You know, he actually had wads of $100 bills in his pocket.
如此多的钱我这辈子都没见过
More money than I’d seen in my whole life.
他告诉我他会照看好我
He told me he’d take care of me.
所有的都出现了 对吗
All show, right?
-你小心扑通扑通 -是的
-Do you shoot pool? -Yeah.
随着闪灭炸♥弹♥人的攻击越来越大
With the Fizzle Bomber attacks becoming larger and larger,
许多纽约人害怕这种大规模爆♥炸♥不可避免
many New Yorkers fear a bombing of mass scale is inevitable.
超过1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥人已经疏散到周边国家
Over 10,000 have already evacuated upstate into surrounding counties…
他与众不同
He was different.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
他是第一个不和我玩游戏就能感觉很好的男人
He was the first man who was nice to me without playing games.
我年轻 坠入爱河
I was young and in love.
最后一句很有名
Famous last words.
你有没做过为爱付出的什么蠢事
Haven’t you ever done something stupid for love?
有一次
Once.
所以你醒悟了
So you understand.
是的
I do.
我万没料到它会发生
I never thought it would happen.
为了某人而坠入爱河
Falling for someone.
所有我的那些保持纯洁的规则烟消云散
All my little rules about being pure went out the window.
快乐的日子总是短暂的
It was the happiest time of my life but it didn’t last long.
一天夜里
One night,
他让我坐下
he sat me down.
告诉我他在等一个时机
Told me to wait for a moment.
你准备去哪
Where are you going?
他告诉我他很快回来
He told me he’d be right back.
然后呢
And then?
然后就没有然后了
And then nothing.
我再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
他一去不复返兮
He never came back.
额 也许他有一个好理由
Well, maybe he had a good reason.
好吧
Okay.
我不应该去承受它
I didn’t deserve it.
我以某种方式说服我自己这全是为了变得最好
Somehow I’d managed to convince myself that it had been all for the best.
我没有真心爱过他 这只是一场游戏一场梦
I hadn’t really loved him. It was just a fling.
我更加渴求重新加入太空计划
I was more eager than ever to rejoin Space Corp.
我已经让我的生活陷入低谷很多次
I’d been let down in my life so many times
干嘛我要好好学习天天向上 对吗
why should I have gotten my hopes up, right?
接着有时候
Then sometimes
人们却让你惊讶
people surprise you.
我从来没有如此同你坦诚相待 简
I hadn’t been entirely truthful with you, Jane.
关于什么 先生
About what, sir?
为了去保护我们的国民

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!