Keep it simple.
融合在一起
Blend in.
安全到达 简
Safe journey, Jane.
保持强壮 约翰
Stay strong, John.
你有一个远大前程
You have a bright future ahead.
克利夫兰市孤儿院
City of Cleveland Orphanage.
待在这里
Stay here.
你去哪
Where are you going?
不要担心
Don’t worry.
我一会就回来
I’ll be right back.
你相当讨厌
You sick fuck.
你耍我
You tricked me.
选择是你的
The choice was yours.
什么选择
What choice?
我不打算离开她
I’m not going to leave her.
这就是这样 就这样了
That’s the way that it is.
命里注定就这样的
It’s the way it always has been.
如果你觉得被骗了 对不起
I’m sorry if you feel deceived.
但是我们能够改变某些事件 这是个错误
But it’s a mistake to think that we can change certain events.
就像你说的 某些东西是命中注定的
Just like you said, some things are inevitable.
-但是我爱她 -我知道
-But I love her. -I know.
我知道是这样
I know that.
所以既然你找到了她
And now that you’ve found her
也知道她是谁
you know who she is.
并且你明白你是谁
And you understand who you are.
并且现在也许你准备明白我是谁了
And now maybe you’re ready to understand who I am.
就现在 听我说 听我说
Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
震动将会减弱
The shock will wear off
但是你知道这些事情以后能够安慰自己
but you can take comfort in knowing that these events
朝着正确的方向发展
are happening in the correct order.
你走的这条路将会带领你到达终点
The path you’re on will take you to your destination.
那是哪里
Where is that?
你让我带你去见罗伯逊 他会给你看一切
You let me take you to Robertson and he’ll show you everything.
我不想离开她
I don’t want to leave her.
你没有
You’re not.
我从来没有想过去伤害她
I never wanted to hurt her.
我知道
I know.
而现在她也知道了
And now she knows too.
约翰
John.
听我说好吗 你回家
Listen to me, all right? You’re home.
你的麻烦就结了
Your troubles are over.
你打算拯救千万人的生命
You’re going to save millions of lives.
你将从事对于一个男人而言最重要的工作
You’re about to embark on the most important job a man has ever had.
而你将变得伟大 我知道
And you’re going to do great. I know.
好了 他已经跳跃了22年
All right, he’s forward jumped 22 years.
他不习惯如此长的距离
He’s not used to this kind of distance.
约翰不得不去想这些
John had to want this.
他的人生不得不搞得一团糟
His life had to be fouled up.
他不得不一无所有去完成这么多
He had to have nothing in order to achieve so much.
很多可怕的罪犯没有按计划进行 全因为他
A hundred horrible crimes didn’t go as planned, because of him.
因为你做的这个工作
Because of the work you’ve done.
但是闪灭炸♥弹♥人仍然逍遥法外
But the Fizzle Bomber’s still out there.
我失败了
I failed.
他使你成为了一个更好的特工
He made you a better Agent.
我们都从他身上学到了东西
We’ve all learned things from him.
他让我们工作的更好
He’s made us better at our jobs.
这个机构不会增长
This organization wouldn’t have grown
如果不是为了闪灭炸♥弹♥人
if it wasn’t for the Fizzle Bomber.
你听上去好像你狠敬佩他
You sound as if you admire him.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He’s a terrorist.
不会像那么简单的
Nothing’s that simple.
我到希望简单呢
I wish that it were.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是一个定时器
It’s the timer.
去一些新的引领者
Got some new leads.
当你到达了你最终的那一站时
When you reach your final destination
你的域工具箱将会退役…
your Field Kit will decommission…
就像每个规律一样
As per regulation.
你确定你想时空跳跃退役回纽约
You sure you want to retire to New York
离爆♥炸♥日子很近的那天么
so close to the date of the blast?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你多保重
You take care of yourself.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我的地盘我做主
I’m my own grandpa
我的地盘我做主
I’m my own grandpa
爷爷的 转角
Jesus H. Christ, Conner!
这 看 我将会退还你们该死的钱
Here, look, I’ll refund your goddamn money.
我不想要退款 就让我弹完这该死的一曲
I don’t want a refund. Just let me play the damn song!
好吧 来吧 杰里 让他弹完这该死的曲子
Yeah, come on, Jerry. Let him play the damn song.
顺便说一句 我退出
And by the way, I quit.
那么 就这样了
So, this is it.
回家
Home.
最终的命令今天下来了
The order finally came through today.
我想是不可避免了
I guess it was inevitable.
伴着你听到这个 七年过去了
By the time you listen to this seven years will have passed.
我们第一个任务就像最后一个一样重要
Our first mission is just as important as our last.
每个任务使得我们更加接近最终目标
Each one getting us closer to our final destination.
瞧 你将找到那个时刻
See, you’ll find out that time
对于像我们这样的人具有一个非常不同的意义
has a very different meaning to people like us.
时间抓住了我们所有人
Time catches up with us all
即使那些在我们行当里的人
even those in our line of work.
我想你可能会说我们天赋秉异
I guess you could say we’re gifted.
上帝啊 这听起来是多么傲慢
God, Jesus, that sounds arrogant saying it out loud.
好吧 我将以一个更好的方式来说
All right, I’ll put it a better way.
我想你可能会说
I guess you could say
我们与生俱来就是干这个的
we were born into this job.
你不会再看见很多人用这个了
You don’t see a lot of guys using these anymore.
-你还好么 -是的
-Is that okay? -Yeah.
这仅仅是…
It’s just that…
我对于过去有点敏感
I get kind of sentimental about the past.
听起来很酷
That’s cool.
我也是
Me too.
我知道
I see.
那么 你是个作家
So, you’re a writer?
我想我过去是
I used to be, I guess.
而你想重操旧业
And you’re thinking of taking it up again?
我想过这个
I was thinking about it.
-好吧 -恩
-Right on. -Yeah.
你写什么样的东西
What kind of things do you write?
嗯 仅仅是忏悔故事
Oh, just confession stories.
啥 类似于那些轻蔑的妇女的故事
What, kind of like those scorned women stories?
你知道 激♥情♥ 心脏病 嫉妒
You know, passion, heartbreak, jealousy.
恩 不是一点像 就那玩意
No, not kinda like, exactly like.
-认真的 -是的 我认真的
-Seriously? -Yeah, seriously.
你看上去不像那种类型的人
You don’t look like the type of guy that’d be into that.
那你觉得我应该像啥
What do I look like I would be into?
这是个大问题
That’s a big question.
好吧 你对这个华丽的皇家40款很感兴趣
Well, you’re interested in this gorgeous ’40 Royal Portable.
是的
I am.
这是小说家海明威 凯鲁亚克 弗莱明等人的选择
Tool of choice for Hemingway, Kerouac, Fleming.
考虑到我认识你达到30秒…
And taking into account I’ve known you for a whole 30 seconds…
我认为你在冒险
I’m thinking you’re into adventure.
悬而不决
Suspense.
也许是一种浪漫接触
Maybe a touch of romance.
而当然 一个大规模的谋杀
And definitely a big splash of murder.
-那很愚蠢 不是吗 -是的 他不是
-That’s stupid, right? -No, it’s not.
做回你可能成为的人 永远不迟
It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
这不仅仅是生理上的伤害
It’s not just the physical injuries.
你已经积累了更多的小时
You’ve logged more field hours
超过了我先前安排的其他任何特工
than any of the other Agents I’ve been assigned to.
这个任务是真实的