如果我能够把他放到你面前会怎么样
What if I could put him in front of you?
那个毁了你一生的男人
The man that ruined your life?
如果我能够向你保证你最好逃离他
If I could guarantee that you’d get away with it
你会杀了他么
would you kill him?
如果你成功了 永远不要再次去尝试[右]
布莱克默十字勋章
The Blackmore Cross.
我明白这是你的第二次得此殊荣
I understand it’s your second.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你光荣的得到了它
You have served honorably.
那就这些了
So that’s it?
董事会的指令会很快到来
The order from the board will come through shortly.
是最终的命令么
The final order?
是的
Yes.
那个放置炸♥弹♥的人呢
And the Bomber?
这已经不再是你需要考虑的问题了
It’s not your problem anymore.
我想我不需要提醒你
I don’t need to remind you
你最终任务的重要性
of the critical nature of your final mission.
那么请你先休息吧
So please rest.
每个嫌疑犯告诫我们
Every suspect educates us.
让我们所作所为变得更好
Makes us better at what we do.
只有这些反♥社♥会♥的人
No more than this elusive sociopath.
才是高效的
He’s efficient.
他能够精准的掌控时间
Precise with his timings.
媒体将其成为闪灭爆♥炸♥人
The press have dubbed him the Fizzle Bomber.
我们这次阻止了他
We stopped him this time.
但这次只是一次小规模袭击
But this was only a small attack.
这才是他的宏伟计划
This is his grand plan.
1975年3月
March 1975.
这一天他不断改变
He keeps changing the day.
爆♥炸♥幅度波及10个纽约街区
The explosion will level 10 blocks of New York
并导致11000人死亡
and leave over 11,000 dead.
我们所做的阻止他的一切已经失败了
Everything we’ve done to stop him has failed.
但这次我很接近了
But I was close this time.
仅仅再试一次
Just one more try.
移植手术已经完成
Grafts have taken.
再造移植很稳定
The reconstructive transplant is stable.
但是你必须明白
But you understand
你将会看上去与你以前不一样了
you will look different to what you remember.
眼睛将会治愈
Eyes will heal.
为了这次终极任务 你需要很好地恢复
You should recover well for this final mission.
接着我将会退役
And then I’ll be decommissioned.
这不是仅仅身体的伤害
It’s not just the physical injuries.
你已经积累了相当多的战斗经验
You’ve logged more field hours
这些经验超过了我之前安排的所有特工
than any of the other agents I’ve been assigned to.
这个任务是真实的
The risks are real.
疤痕已经开始很好地复合了
The scars have begun to heal nicely.
你坏掉的声带已经恢复
Your vocal cord damage has reduced
但是也不是原来的那种声音
but will not regrow exactly the same way.
我的歌♥唱事业开始了
There goes my singing career.
这需要一段时间适应
It will take some getting used to.
我改变了很多
I’ve changed so much
我怀疑我老妈是否都能认出我
that I doubt my own mother would recognize me.
任务指示今天将会到达
The order finally came through today.
我想
I guess
这是不可避免的了
it was inevitable.
等到你听到这个的时候 七年过去了
By the time you listen to this seven years will have passed.
我们的第一个任务
Our first mission
也会像我们最后一个任务一样重要
is just as important as our last.
每个任务都会使得我们更加接近终极任务
Each one getting us closer to our final destination.
先生 请举起你的右手
Sir, please raise your right hand.
你会庄严地的发誓去遵守
Do you solemnly swear to uphold the rules and regulations
-代号♥7286以后的规则和条款么 -是的
-set forth by T.B.R. Code 7286? -I do.
你会接受任何任务条款 而这些条款
Do you accept that any diversion from your mission parameters
将会导致你立即上军事法庭 定罪
will result in immediate court martial? And if convicted
或判注射死刑么
death by lethal injection.
我接受
I do.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
时间 赶上了我们所有的人
Time. It catches up with us all.
即使那些在我们行当里的人
Even those in our line of work.
我想你可能会说我们天赋秉异
I guess you could say we’re gifted.
上帝啊 这听起来是多么傲慢
God, Jesus, it sounds arrogant saying that out loud.
好吧
All right.
我将以一个更好的方式来说
I’ll put it a better way.
我想你可能会说
I guess you could say
我们与生俱来就是干这行的
we were born into this job.
前目的地
嘿 看看这个怪人
Hey, look at this freak.
这边请 德里克
There you go, Derek.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I get you?
老恩酒
Old Underwear.
老恩酒 不加冰
Old Underwear. Straight up?
留下这瓶
Leave the bottle.
从你表情上 我猜你不是在庆祝
From the look of you I’m guessing you’re not celebrating.
从我的样子
From the look of me?
我看上去像什么
What do I look like?
上帝 仅仅是套话而已
Just making conversation. Jesus.
他倒下了
He’s down!
嘿 兄弟 再来两扎
Hey, bud, two more.
巡洋舰]饮烈酒后喝的饮料] 对吗
Chaser, right?
你是新来的
You’re new.
是的 我来这里工作才几周
Yeah, I’ve been working here a couple of weeks.
是吗 工作感觉如何
Yeah? How’s it working out?
相当乏味
It’s been quiet.
人们都待在家里
People staying home.
因为那个可恶的闪灭炸♥弹♥人吗
Because of the big, bad Fizzle Bomber?
是的 我想
Yeah, I guess.
我却很喜欢
Love it.
喜欢躲藏使得你更加安全
Like hiding makes you any safer.
你不害怕吗
Doesn’t scare you?
害怕地铁里面每一个怪人是无济于事的
Worrying about every freak show on the subway won’t change things.
这倒是
That is true.
我在附近从没见过你
Haven’t seen you around.
你经常来这
You come here often?
你是谁啊 是搞基的吗
What are you, a faggot?
你啥意思
What’s your problem?

Hey!
上帝 我只是逗你玩呢
I was joking man. Jesus.
恩 好吧 但是那一点不逗比
Yeah, well, that’s not funny.
告诉我一个好的
Tell me a good one then.
-啥 一个笑话 -是的 来吧
-What, a joke? -Yeah, come on.
你懂的 免费来一撸 来吧
You know, a free shot. Come on.
不 不 我啥也不知道
No, no, I don’t know any.
不看僧面看佛面 你在酒吧工作肯定听过笑话
You work in a bar for Chrissakes. Surely you know a joke.
不 我不爱讲笑话 从不记这些
No, I’m terrible with jokes. Never remember them.
来一个
One joke?
好吧 我知道一个
All right, I know one.
不过这个有点冷
But it’s not funny.
洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
好 恩 一个去酒吧的家伙 对吗
All right, well, a guy walks into a bar, right?
-老天 哥们 -仅仅开玩笑 不不不
-Jesus, man. -Just kidding. No, no, no.
我有个更给力的 给力的哦
I got a good one. I got a good one.
是先有鸡还是先有蛋
What comes first, the chicken or the egg?
答案是公鸡
The rooster.
晕 我擦 看见了吧 我太挫了
Oh, shit, see? I’m terrible.
这就是你最好的
That’s the best you got?
-是的 好吧…-这个笑话有点冷
-Yeah, well…-That’s not funny.
我告你不冷
I told you it wasn’t.
你一直都在想那个
You ever think about that, though?
关于什么的
About what?
你懂的 关于哪个先有的问题
You know, about what comes first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!