Just hold onto that damn chopper.
你只要叫那直升机等我和麦克回来就好了
He’s busted up pretty bad, Major.
他伤得很重 少校
I can make it. I can make it.
我可以捱得住
Get the radio. Forget the rest.
带走无线电 其它的都不要
Right!
好的!
Come on, Poncho.
走吧! 宾 我们走吧
God!
老天
“Long tall Sally”
高个子萨丽
“she’s built sweet!”
她非常甜美
“She got everything that Uncle John need”
她什么都有
“Oh, baby”
宝贝
“Baby”
宝贝
“I’m gonna have me some fun”
给我点快乐…
“I’m gonna have me some fun”
给我点快乐…
Turn around.
转过来
Over here.
我在这里
Over here.
我在这里
Mac?
麦克
Shh.
嘘…
Mac?
麦克
Out there. Past them trees.
它在那里 在那些树上
You see it?
看得见吗?
I see you.
我看到你了
I see it.
我看到了
Yeah…I see it.
是的 我看到了
You know, we can get this thing, Mac.
现在我们可以杀了它
You work your way down there toward him.
你慢慢爬过去接近它
I’ll get in back of him, flush him toward you.
我在上头逼近它后面 把它赶去你处
When I flush the son of a bitch,
当我赶那杂种时
you nail him.
你就杀了它
I got a score to settle.
我有个血海深仇要报
We’ve both got scores to settle.
我们都有仇要报
Come on! Quickly! Hurry up!
赶快! 我们快走!
Don’t. Leave it. It didn’t kill you because you weren’t armed.
不要拿! 它没杀你是因为你没武装
No sport.
对它来说太没趣味!
Mac. Mac.
麦克! 麦克!
Anytime.
好说
Let’s go.
走吧!
Billy!
比利!
Billy, let’s go!
比利 我们走吧!
Give me the weapon!
给我武器 给我武器
No!
别拿!
Run! Go!
跑! 快走!
Get to the chopper!
去直升机那里
Oh, shit!
他妈的
He couldn’t see me.
它看不见我!
Bleed, bastard.
流血吧 杂种!
You’re one ugly motherfucker.
你真的丑得很!
Bad idea.
这主意真差
Come on. Come on!
过来 过来啊!
Do it! Do it!
快啊 来啊!
Come on, Come on. Kill me! l’m here! Kill me!
来杀我 我在这里! 杀我啊!
l’m here! kill me!
来杀我! 我在这里
Come on, Kill me! l’m here!
来杀我! 我在这里
Come on, do it now! Kill me!
来啊 现在来杀我
What the hell are you?
你到底是什么怪物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!