Go ahead, ask her.
问她吧!
Same fucking thing.
还是那句话
The jungle, it came alive and took him.
丛林活过来把他抓走
Billy, you know something. What is it?
比利 你一定知道些什么 到底是什么?
I’m scared, Poncho.
我感到害怕
Bullshit. You ain’t afraid of no man.
放屁! 你不怕任何人的
There’s something out there waiting for us…
外面有东西在等我们
and it ain’t no man.
而且并不是人
We’re all gonna die.
我们全都会死
The man’s losing it. He’s losing his cool.
这家伙已经失去理智
Nothing but a couple guys running around….
只不过是有些敌人在附近
and we gotta take ’em.
我们可以应付
Still don’t understand, Dillon, do you?
你还是不明白 狄龙
Whatever it is out there,
不管那是什么
it killed Hopper…
它杀了霍普
and now it wants us.
现在它要杀死我们
Here we are again, bro…
我们又在一起了
just you and me.
只有你和我
Same kind of moon, same kind of jungle.
一样的月亮 一样的丛林
Real number-ten night,
那晚我们喝酒来壮胆
remember?
你还记得吗?
Whole platoon…
整个部队
32 men chopped into meat…
32个人都被剁成肉酱
and we walk out, just you and me.
除了你和我
Nobody else.
再没有别人
Right on top of them.
我们是最好的战士
Not a scratch. Not a fucking scratch.
这根本不算一回事
You know, whoever got you…
你知道不管是谁把你杀死
he’ll come back again,
他会回来找我们
and when he does…
只要他敢回来
I’m going to cut your name into him.
我会把你的名字刻在他身上
What the hell is it?
什么事?
Mac!
麦克!
This way!
这边!
Where are you? Over here!
你在那里 麦克? 在这边
Where are you?
你在那里?
Mac!
麦克!
Mac! Fuck!
麦克! 该死!
Mac, where are you?
麦克 你在哪?
Jesus.
老天!
I got you, mother fucker.
捉逮到你了 贱♥人♥
I killed you, you fuck.
我杀死你
Jesus, you killed a pig.
老天 你杀了一只猪
Think you could have found something bigger?
你是不是应该找只大点的?
Fuck you, Poncho. Fuck you.
是啊 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Where’s the girl?
那女人在那里?
Aw, shit!
他妈的!
Why the hell wasn’t anybody watching her?
为什么没人看着她?
Why didn’t she try to get away?
她为什么没有逃走?
Look at her. She’s scared out of her mind.
你看她 她吓坏了!
Major, you better take a look at this.
少校 你最好来看看
Blain’s body, it’s gone.
布雷的尸体不见了
It came in through the tripwires.
它避过了我们设下的陷阱
Took it right out from under our noses.
在我们面前把布雷带走
That boar had to set off a tripflare…
是那只猪误触陷阱
because there ain’t no other tracks.
再没有其它足印
How could anyone get through this…
怎么有人能通过陷阱
and carry out Blain without us knowing it?
带走布雷又不让我们发觉?
Why didn’t he try and kill one of us?
我是指他为什么没杀人呢?
He came to get the body.
他来只是拿那尸体
He’s killing us one at a time.
他一次只杀一个
Like a hunter.
就像猎人一样
He’s using the trees.
他是利用这些树潜进来的
Yesterday, what did you see?
昨天你看到什么?
You’re wasting your time.
你在浪费你的时间
No more games.
别再跟我们玩把戏
I don’t know what it was. It…
我不知道它是什么
Go on.
继续
It changed colors
它会变颜色
like the chameleon.
就像变色龙一样
It uses the jungle.
它利用这丛林
Blain and Hawkins were killed by a lizard?
你说他们是被蜥蜴杀死的?
That’s a bullshit psych job.
发什么神经
There’s 2 or 3 men out there.
外面最多只有两三人在活动
Fucking lizard!
去他妈的蜥蜴
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Anna.
安娜
Anna,
安娜
the thing is hunting us.
这东西在追捕我们
All of us.
所有的人
You know that.
你明白吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你以为你在做什么?
We’ll need everyone.
我们需要这里的每个人
l’m taking her back.
我要带她回去
We leave in five minutes.
我们五分钟后就要走
We’re not going yet.
我们还不能走
Rendezvous is ten miles away.
听着 救援部队很快便到
You think the chopper’s going to wait?
你以为直升机会等我们吗?
We make a stand now,
狄龙 我们必须共同抵抗敌人
or nobody will be left.
否则谁都不能活着出去
There is something else.
还有一件事
When the big man was killed,
那个大个子被杀的时候
you must have wounded it.
你一定弄伤了它
Its blood was on the leaves.
它的血滴在树叶上
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
如果它会流血 那么我们就能杀掉它
Look out.
小心
You really think this Boy Scout bullshit’s gonna work?
你认为这童子军玩意有效?
It can see tripwires.
它能看到那些金属线
Maybe it can’t see this.
但可能看不到这陷阱
Instead of complaining, maybe you should help.
少废话了 赶紧帮忙
What makes you think he’ll come through here?
怎么你认为它一定会走这里
The trees have tripwires every 50 yards.
50码半径内的每棵树上 都绑上了金属线
This is the only way in.
这是剩下的唯一通路
When I was little,
当我还是小孩子时
we found a man.
我们找到一个男人
He looked like…like butchered.
他看起来像被屠宰过
The old women in the village crossed themselves…
村里的老女人一直画十字
and whispered crazy things, such strange things.
祈祷着疯狂 奇怪的祷词
Only in the hottest years this happens.
只有在最热的年份 才会发生这种事
And this year, it grows hot.
而今年也非常的热
We begin finding our men.
我们开始找到那些男人
We found them sometimes without their skin
有些被剥了皮
and sometimes much, much worse.
有时更可怕
means “the demon who makes trophies of man.”
魔鬼把男人当作他的战利品
What you gonna try next, cheese?
你下回要用什么作饵 芝士?
Hey, Dutch. Dutch!
达奇!
Shit!
他妈的!
I got you, you mother! I got you!
捉到你了! 捉到了!
I’m coming!
我来追你!
Mac! Mac!
麦克! 麦克!
Get Ramirez to the chopper.
带他到直升机那里
Right.
好的
Hold it.
等一下 达奇
I’m going after Mac.
我去追麦克
That’s not your style, Dillon.
不像你的一贯作风 狄龙
I picked up bad habits from you.
我从你这学了些坏习惯
Get your people the hell out.
你们快走吧!
You can’t win this, Dillon.
你不可能赢的 狄龙
Maybe I can get even.
也许我可以报仇
Dillon.
狄龙!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!