There’s no sign, sir.
没有他们的踪迹
They never left here.
他们根本没有离开这里
Hell, it’s like they just disappeared.
他们就像突然消失了一样
Stick with the guerrilla trail. Let’s get the hostages.
继续追踪游击队的足迹 我们去救人♥质♥
We move,
出发吧
five-meter spread. No sound.
每个人隔5公尺 不要作声!
It’s time to let Old Painless out of the bag.
是时候把武器拿出来了
Payback time.
血债血偿的时间
You’re ghostin’ us, mother fucker.
你这讨厌的家伙在做什么?
I don’t care who you are back in the world.
我不管你有多重要
You give our position one more time…
如果你再不小心暴露行踪
I’ll bleed you real quiet
我会神不知鬼不觉的让你流血
and leave you here.
让你留下来等死
Got that?
你听清楚了吗?
He killed one of the hostages.
他们杀了一个人♥质♥!
We move.
我们准备进攻
Mac, Blain…the nest.
麦克和布雷对付机♥枪♥堡
Billy, Poncho…the guard.
比利和宾对付警卫
Hawkins, Dillon…backup.
霍金斯和狄龙作支援
Once they’re set, I hit the fuel dump.
一切布署好后 我便攻击他们的燃料库
One down.
解决了一个
What the hell’s he doing?
他在做什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Show time, kid.
表演时间到
Target’s the center, on the upper level!
目标是中♥央♥那房♥屋
Dutch, on your nine!
小心九点方向!
Get that mother!
解决那个!
Stick around.
钉在此处吧
Hostages are inside!
人♥质♥在里面
Knock knock.
你好吗?
I got ’em !
我去追截他们
Hawkins, call in position and situation.
霍金斯 通知指挥部我们现在的位置及状况
Get Connor for the hook!
用无线电跟指挥部联络
You got it, Major.
知道 少校!
Shit.
该死
Mac,
麦克
any sign of the other hostage?
找到其他的人♥质♥吗?
Found the other guy. He’s dead, too…
找到另外一个 也已经死了
and the kid from the chopper.
还找到从直升机拆下的齿轮
But if they’re Central American, l’m a Goddamn Chinaman.
如果他们是中美洲人 那我就是中国人了
From the looks of it, our cabinet minister was CIA.
这样说那阁员应是CIA
Another thing, Major. We were lucky.
还有 我们运气不错
Other guys we waxed…Russian military advisers.
除了游击队外 还有苏联军事顾问
Something pretty big was gonna happen here.
看来有大规模军事计划进行
Good work, Mac.
做得好 麦克
Clear the area. No traces.
清理一下现场 不要留下蛛丝马迹
Get the men ready to move.
叫大家准备离去
Right.
好的
Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick.
那杂种待在那里死也不走开
You’re hit. You’re bleeding, man.
你中了弹 在流血!
I ain’t got time to bleed.
我没时间流血
Oh…OK.
好吧
You got time to duck?
有时间躲一躲吗?
This is goddamn beautiful.
真♥他♥妈♥漂亮!
Goddamn jackpot.
中正头奖!
This is more than we ever thought we’d get.
比想像中更多机密!
Now we got those bastards.
给我们一网打尽
We got ’em.
捉个正着
I think this is what you’re looking for.
我想这才是你要找的东西
You set us up!
你利用我们!
It’s all bullshit! All of it.
你告诉我的都是废话 你骗我们!
The cabinet minister, the whole business.
什么内阁成员等等…
Got us in here to do your dirty work.
骗我们来这里替你卖♥♥命
We just stopped a major invasion.
我们刚阻止一次大型入侵
In three days, they’d have crossed the border with the stuff.
他们本来三天内便会侵略
Why us?
为什么挑我们?
Because nobody else could’ve pulled it off.
没其他人能完成这任务
You’re pissed about the cover story? I needed it to get you in here.
骗你是因为不这样的话你不会来
What story did you hand Hopper?
那你告诉霍普什么样的故事
Look, we’ve been looking for this place for months.
我们花了几个月才找到这里
My men were in that chopper when it got hit!
那架直升机被击中时 我的手下在里面
Hopper was supposed to get them.
霍普是要来拯救我的手下
He disappeared.
而他却不见了
He didn’t disappear. He was skinned alive!
他没有失踪 他是被活活的剥了皮
My orders were to get somebody to crack these bastards!
而我的命令就是 送能消灭凶手的人到这里
So you cooked up a story and dropped us in a meat grinder.
所以你编故事骗我们来送死
What happened to you, Dillon?
你是怎么了 狄龙?
You used to be somebody I could trust.
你以前是个值得信赖的人啊!
I woke up.
我清醒了
Why don’t you?
你为什么不能醒过来?
You’re an asset…
你是项资产…
an expendable asset…
一项可以牺牲的资产
and I used you to get the job done.
我用你来完成任务
Got it?
明白吗?
My men are not expendable.
我的手下不是可以随便牺牲的!
And I don’t do this kind of work.
我也不做这种事!
Major! Major!
少校! 少校!
We stepped into some real shit here.
我们有麻烦!
Air surveillance says we got guerillas all over the place.
空中侦查说到处都是游击队
Can’t be more than one, two miles away.
就在一两公里范围内
How much time?
他们大概多久会到?
Half hour, maybe less.
半个小时内
Tell Mac we move in five.
告诉麦克 五分钟后出发
Wait. She goes with us.
等一等 她跟我们一起走
She’s too valuable.
她非常有价值
She’s got the whole of that work.
她一定知道整个部署
She’ll give away our position any chance she gets.
她一有机会便会泄露我们行踪
No deal.
不行!
You’re still under orders, Major.
少校 你必须听我命令
You wanna make that call or should I?
你下命令还是由我来?
She’s your baggage.
你自己负责看着她
You fall behind, and you’re on your own.
你跟不上的话 便自理
Place is too hot for a pickup.
直升机在这里升降太危险
They won’t touch us till we get over the border.
他们不会在这里接我们 除非我们越过边境
Hey, Billy, give me a way out of this hole.
比利! 哪条路可以离开这里
Aerial says we’re cut off.
空中侦查说我们被包围
The only way out is that valley that leads east…
唯一的出路是那山谷 它会把我们引向东边
but I wouldn’t wish that on a broke-dick dog.
那条路非常险峻
Not much choice.
我们没得选择
Poncho, take lead. Double-time it.
宾 你开路 尽快前进!
Dillon!
狄龙
Dillon! Over here.
狄龙 过来
Turn around.
转身
Why?
为什么?
Thanks.
谢谢!
Anytime.
好说!
Billy! Billy!
比利!
The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend…
有天我对女朋友说
and I said to her”Jeez, you got a big pussy.
你的性器很大
Jeez, you got a big pussy.”
你的性器很大…
She said, “Why did you say that twice?”
她问为什么要说两次
And I said, “l didn’t.”
我说我没有说两次啊!
See, it was because of the echo. It was…
明白吗? 因为洞太大 有回音…
Over here. Over here. Over here.
这里 这里…
Turn around. Turn around.
转身 转身
Turn around. Turn around. Over here.
转身 转身 这里
Anytime.
好说
Anytime.
好说
Goddamn. Whew.
他妈的!
Buddy, buddy, buddy.
老兄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!