You’re looking good, Dutch.
你看来很精神 达奇
It’s been a long time, General.
很久不见了 将军
Come on inside.
进去里面谈吧
Eighteen hours ago,
18小时前
we lost a chopper carrying a cabinet minister
我们在这小国失去一架直升机
and his aide from this charming little country.
上面载着内阁成员及其助理
We’ve got a transponder fix on their position about here.
收到的讯号♥显示 他们的位置大约在这里
This cabinet minister…
这位内阁成员…
does he always travel on the wrong side of the border?
喜欢乱窜吗
Apparently they strayed off course…
是直升机偏离原定航道
and we’re fairly certain they’re in guerrilla hands.
他们肯定落入了游击队手中
Why don’t you use the regular army?
为什么不用正规部队去营救他们
What do you need us for?
而要用我们这些特种部队
‘Cause some damned fool accused you of being the best.
因为有笨蛋认为你们是最好的 指定要你们
Dillon! You son of a bitch!
狄龙! 你这贱♥人♥…
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?
CIA让你坐太久办公室吗?
Had enough?
够了吗?
Make it easy on yourself, Dutch.
你可以放轻松些的
OK! OK, OK.
好吧…好吧…好吧!
You never knew when to quit.
你永远不知什么时候该停
Damn good to see you.
真高兴又见到你!
What’s this fucking tie business?
你这条领带算是什么?
Come on. Forget about my tie.
算了 别谈我的领带啦
I heard about that job you pulled in Berlin.
我听说你在柏林的那次任务
Very nice, Dutch.
完美漂亮 达奇
Good old days.
就像美好的旧时光
Yeah, I like the good old days.
是啊 美好的旧时光
Then how come you passed on Libya?
为什么你不参加利比亚的那次行动?
That wasn’t my style.
轰炸不是我喜欢的作战方式
You got no style. You know that.
你可没有特定的作战方式
Come on.
别这样告诉我
Why did you pass?
你为什么不肯参加呢?
We’re a rescue team…
我们是拯救小组…
not assassins.
而不是暗♥杀♥小组
Now, what do we got to do?
我们这次的任务是什么?
The cabinet minister’s important
这位内阁成员
to our scope of operations in this part of the world.
对我们在这地区很重要
The general’s saying a couple of our friends are about to get squeezed.
达奇 将军的意思是说…
We can’t let that happen.
我们不能让他们被害
We need the best.
我们需要最好的小组
That’s why you’re here.
这就是你的小组在此的原因
Go on.
继续说
Simple setup. One-day operation.
很简单的行动 一天就能搞定
We pick up their trail at the chopper, grab those hostages,
我们到直升机那里寻找游击队的足迹
and bounce back, and cross the border…
救出人♥质♥ 在他们发现之前
before anybody knows we were there.
我们已经越过边境回来
What do you mean, “we”?
“我们”是什么意思
I’m going in with you, Dutch.
我跟你们一起行动
General, my team always works alone. You know that.
将军 你知道我的队伍一向是单独行动的
We all have our orders, Major.
抱歉 少校 我们各有各的命令
Once you reach your objective…
一旦完成任务后
Dillon will evaluate the situation and take charge.
狄龙将接管这次行动
Rendezvous points and radio freqs are indicated and fixed.
目的地已标在地图上 无线电频道也已调好
AWACs contact on four-hour intervals.
每四小时跟指挥部联络一次
Who’s our backup?
谁是我们的支援?
No such thing, ol’ buddy.
没有支援 老朋友
This is a one-way ticket.
这是单程任务
Once we cross that border, we’re on our own.
我们越过边界 一切就只能靠自己
This is getting better by the minute.
这任务越听越有趣
Hey, Billy. The other day, I went up to my girlfriend.
比利! 有天我去我女朋友那里…
I said, l’d like a little pussy.
我对她说 “我想跟你做♥爱♥”
She said, “Me, too. Mine’s as big as a house!”
她说 “我也是 我的跟房♥子一样大”
See, she wanted a littler one ’cause hers was…
知道吗 她希望性器小 因为她的…
big as a house.
跟房♥子一样大…
Get that stinking shit out of my face, will ya?
把那恶心的烟草拿远一点
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here!
都是愚蠢的无能弱者
This stuff will make you a damn sexual tyrannosaurus
烟草可令你跟我一样
just like me.
成性超人
Yeah? Strap this on your sore ass, Blain.
塞到屁♥眼♥里去吧 布雷
That was in ’72.
这打火机是72年在北越
Me and Dutch both got one.
我跟达奇各得一个作奖励
That’s a real nasty habit you got there.
嚼烟草真的是个很恶心的习惯
Right.
到了
Never knew how much I missed this, Dutch.
你知道我多怀念跟你一起战斗
You never were that smart.
你啥时有这么聪明了
Hawkins, you’re up.
霍金斯 去吧!
Lines away.
准备好了
The pilots have each got one round in the head.
直升机是头部中弹的
Whoever hit it, stripped the shit out of it.
他们抢走了里面所有东西
Took him out with a heat-seeker.
游击队是用热导弹把它击落
Something else, Major.
还有 少校
Ehn?
什么事?
This is no ordinary army taxi.
这不是一架普通的直升机
It looks more like a surveillance bird to me.
在我看来更像侦查机
Pick up the trail yet?
找到他们留下的足迹了吗?
Billy’s on it.
比利正在找
Heat-seeker, Dillon.
狄龙 这事越来越复杂
That’s pretty sophisticated for half-assed mountain boys.
游击队怎么会有热导弹
Major
少校
I guess they’re getting better equipped every day.
我想他们的装备越来越好了
There were 12 guerrillas.
原来有12个人
They took the two men from the helicopter…
游击队把他们从直升机捉走
but there’s something else.
但是 还有别的足迹…
What?
什么意思?
Six men wearing US-issued army boots.
有六个穿美国陆军军鞋的人
They came in from the north
他们是从北方来的
and then they followed the guerrillas.
他们一路追踪那些游击队
Mean anything to you?
这事你知道吗?
Probably just another rebel patrol.
可能只是另一组游击队罢了
They operate in here all the time.
他们经常在这一带出没
See what you can find. Yes, sir.
你去看看能发现些什么 是 长官
What’s he got?
比利找到什么?
Same business.
跟以前的一样
Guerrillas hauling two guys in the chopper…
游击队捉走了两个人
followed by men with American equipment.
被一些穿美军装备的人追踪
Do you remember Afghanistan?
还记得上次在阿富汗吗?
Trying to forget it. Come on. Let’s go.
尝试把它忘记吧! 来
Holy mother of God.
圣母玛丽亚…
“Jim Hopper.”
吉米·霍普
Mac, cut them down.
麦克 将他们放下来
I knew these men. Green Berets out of Fort Bragg.
我认得他是北卡州部队的
What the hell were they doing here?
他们来这里做什么?
I don’t know, Dutch.
我不知道 达奇
This is inhuman.
这太不人道了!
Nobody told me there was an operation in this area.
没有人告诉我这区域有活动
They shouldn’t have been here.
他们不应该在这里
Well, somebody sent them.
是有人派他们来的
The guerrillas skinned them?
游击队把他们剥皮?
Why did they skin them?
他们为什么要这样做?
Ain’t no way for no soldier to die.
军人不应是这样死法的
What happened here, Billy?
比利 到底发生什么事?
Strange, Major.
很奇怪 少校
There was a fire fight.
这里曾经发生枪战
They were shooting in all directions.
他们向四面八方盲目射击
Can’t believe Jim Hopper walked into an ambush.
我无法想像吉米会走进埋伏
I don’t believe he did.
我不相信他中了埋伏
I can’t find a single track.
我找不到半点痕迹
Just doesn’t make sense.
完全没有道理
What about the rest of Hopper’s men?
霍普其他的队员呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!