You could get your GED,
你可以上大学 你可以做任何事 阿珍
and go to college. You can do anything, Precious.
你回来了?
You back?
他名字叫啥? 我能抱抱么?
What’s his name? Can I hold it?
好啊 阿珍
Hey, Precious.
嗨
Hey.
– 又生了个孩子? – 是个男孩
You had the baby? – A boy.
这么长时间你去哪儿了?
Where you been all this time?
让我看看
Let me see him.
我能抱抱么?
Can I hold him?
长得像他爸
He look like his daddy.
我给他取名叫阿杜
He named Abdul.
把身上那堆垃圾放下 给我弄杯喝的来
Put all this shit down and go get me something to drink.
你个婊♥子♥! 你操♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
– 疯了么 妈? – 觉得我疯了么?
– You fucking bitch! – You crazy, Momma?
婊♥子♥ 我他妈…
Am I crazy? Bitch, if I was to…
你♥他♥妈♥的毁了我的生活
You ruined my fucking life!
你抢了我的男人! 和他的生了他妈的孩子
You done took my man, you had those fucking babies,
还他妈的没有补助
and you got me put off the welfare
都是因为你天杀的操♥他♥妈♥的这张蠢嘴
for running your goddamned stupid ass mouth!
我不蠢! 我也没有勾引你男人! 是你男人强♥奸♥我!
I ain’t stupid and I didn’t take your man. Your husband raped me!
什么人他妈的强♥奸♥你
Didn’t no fucking body rape you!
少拿你♥他♥妈♥的脏手碰我!
Bitch, don’t you put your fucking hands on me!
# 庆祝的时间到了
# 让我们齐聚一堂
# 分享我们洋溢的爱
# 让我们感受到彼此
# 佳节
# 爱在蔓延
# 我们带着爱意共享这特殊的日子
# 圣诞
# 主诞生的日子
# 多么神圣的日子
# 哦 神圣的日子
我能看看宝宝么?
Can I see the baby now?
# 神圣的节日
# 节日的庆典总在变化
# 那又将何
# 我们不能忘记我们因何而在此
# 原因自在 原因皆知
# 穿越过四季
# 我们的信仰 献给我们所敬仰
# 多么神圣的日子
# 多么神圣的日子
# 多么神圣的日子
# 多么神圣的日子
# 多么神圣的日子
# 节日的庆典总在变化
# 那又将何
# 我决不忘记我因何而在此
# 原因在此 穿越四季
# 我们的信仰 献给…
A… B… C… D… C… D… E… E… F… G… H… F… G… H…
l… J… K… l… m… n…
我买♥♥东西都买♥♥烦了
I’m tired of shopping.
是啊 因为做生意的都跟抢钱似的
Yes, because they all trying to take your money.
他们不…
They don’t…
我去报♥警♥了
I’m calling the cops.
告诉我你在后面看到什么了!
Tell me what you see back there.
我能从雨小姐的表情看出来 我不会再无家可归了
I could tell by Ms. Rain’s face I ain’t gonna be homeless no more.
但我不知道最后我会落脚在何处
I just don’t know where I’m gonna end up, though.
我等着
I’ll hold.
我感到很对不起她
I feel bad for her.
她只是个教文法基础的老师 她不是社工
She just an ABC teacher. She ain’t no social worker.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
但她全揽在自己肩上
But she all I could think of.
当其他人到的时候 告诉他们开始写作
Look, when the others get here, tell them to start writing.
你们之中谁最大 谁就先负责 好么!
And whichever one of you is older is in charge, okay?
坎翠拉 我知道你最大 过来
Consuelo, I know that’s not you. Come here.
我现在不能留…
Ms. Rain, I can’t stay. I’m serious. I’ve tried to talk…
坎翠拉 我不准你逃课 我现在不跟你争论这个
Consuelo, you’re not leaving class and I’m not dealing with this right now.
把这钱拿上 去给阿珍买♥♥点穿的
Take this money. Go get something for Precious to wear.
快点 别忘了把找的钱给我
Quick. And bring back my change.
16岁大 还有一个三天大的婴儿
Sixteen years old. A three day old infant.
宝宝没有流血 我想那应该是阿珍的血
The baby not bleeding. I think this is Precious’ blood.
那你为什么不一开始就告诉我呢?
Well, why didn’t you tell me that before?
我会给你找到住的地方的
We’ll find you a place to live.
乔安 你迟到了
Joann, you’re late.
兰达 你想做老师啊
Rhonda, you ain’t the teacher.
乔安 雨小姐今天要忙阿珍的事
Joann, Ms. Rain is busy with Precious today,
所以我就系老师 今天
so I am the teacher today.
好吧 为啥?
Okay. Why?
先坐吧
– Where’s Precious? – Just sit. Pull out your notebook.
乔安 你想看给宝宝唱Rap什么效果么?
Joann, you wanna say one of your raps to the baby?
宝宝来这里干啥?
What’s the baby doing here?
– 乔安不懂咯 – 让我看看
– Joann’s gonna rap for you. – let me see.
她就是…
She all right. She’s doing good.
宝宝怎么被一个沾血的蓝毯子包着?
Why is the baby wrapped up in a blood covered blanket?
乔安 有什么好笑的?
Joann, what’s so funny?
不好笑! 但是到底发生什么了?
For real. What happened?
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know is how it got on the blanket.
你知道你的问题所在么 乔安?
You know what your problem is, Joann?
就是你无法严肃处事
That you can’t take anything serious enough.
– 我们又能期待你做出什么好事? – 好了 兰达
– Jermaine, me expect better from you. – Okay, Rhonda.
乔安 别再笑宝宝了
Joann, stop laughing at this baby.
拜托了
Queens.
等下再给你打回去
Let me call you back.
那告诉我 到底发生什么了?
Just tell me what happened!
– 这真的不好笑 – 宝宝被…
No, it’s not funny.
乔安 一个粘血的宝宝有什么好笑的
But Joann, there’s nothing funny about a baby with blood on it.
我认识一个人是一个议员
I got a West Indian friend who’s a Council member.
来看看他能不能帮上忙 稍等下
Let me see what she can do. Hold on a second.
我在我们的书里找到了一课…
I found a lesson plan in our notebooks. We’re gonna…
柯瑞丝·琼斯
Clarence Jones.
嗨 露西小姐 最近好么?
Hey, Ms. Lisa. How you been?
不太好
I don’t know.
昨天我去看电影《蝴蝶》了 就是砣屎
I went to see that movie, Barfly, last night. Piece of shit.
– 就在我桌上 – 稍等一下好么
– I’m sorry. – it’s on my desk. Can you hold?
你有些不对劲了 阿珍
Something’s wrong with you, Precious.
宝宝身上都臭了
This baby stink.
我们有没有尿布可换 抱着孩子坐下吧
Well, we don’t have a Pamper, so have a seat with the baby.
– 我就是坐着阿 – 请坐自己位置上
– I am sitting. – in your seat, please.
第一件事…
The first thing is shut the bumba.. ros… clot…
雨小姐? 你为什么让兰达教课
Ms. Rain, why did you let Rhonda teach the class?
她自己英语都说不好
She don’t even know how to speak English.
就让兰达先管吧
Let Rhonda take over.
他妈的什么是”ros clot”
Shut the bumba ros clot up. What the fuck is a “ros clot”?
是 布兰迪 还在么? 社保号♥的最后四位?
Yeah, Brenda, you there? The last four of the Social are…
2 4 2 1
2- 4 2- 1 .
– 丽塔 – 我就是想知道
– Rita? – I just wanna know how to spell “Aquarius.”
有人知道”Aquarius(宝瓶座)”怎么拼?
Anybody know how to spell “Aquarius”?
那你会不会拼”boy(男孩)”
it’s A- Q- U- A- R- l- U- S. A- Q- U- A- R- I- U- S Can you spell “boy” then?
那你会不会拼 “slut(贱♥人♥)”呐
Can you spell “slut” then?
咱们一个一个来
Let’s explore that.
想拼出 婊♥子♥坎翠拉 我先给你们第一个字母
You wanna spell “slut,” Consuelo, I’ll give you the first letter.
那你会不会拼”非法移♥民♥”呢?
Can you spell “illegal immigrant,” then?
太好了 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
你能用 “sult” 造句吗?
Can you please use “slut” in a sentence?
坎翠拉是个贱♥人♥
Consuelo is a slut…
– 你才是在用XX的人好不好 – 乔安不是婊♥子♥
– You the one who’s the ho up in here… – Joann is not a slut.
棒极了
Perfect. You get a gold star.
但是她知道她喜欢那样
But you know she likes that.
她就是没有安全感罢了
Well, she’s just insecure.
– 你这样认为? – 没错
– You think? – Yeah.
– 但是挺好的 – 是挺好 你吃饱了么? – 恩
– That chicken was good. – Really good. Did you have enough? There ain’t more, is there?
– 还有么? – 有阿
– is there more? – Yeah.
也许等一会儿吧 现在先不
Maybe later. Not now.
我不想让你觉得我很贪婪
I don’t want you to think I’m greedy.
你一点也不贪婪 你要是还饿 就多吃点呗
You’re not greedy. lf you’re hungry, let’s get you some more.
我想我该减下一点体重了
I guess I kind of eat too much sometimes, though.
不 没必要
No, you don’t.
是你来了么?
– Blue, is that you? – Not always.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我住在这儿呗 你怎么不告诉我?
I live here. Why didn’t you tell me?
– 宝贝儿 – 这位是…?
– Hey, sweetie. – is this… is this…
这位是卡瑟琳 阿珍