Mr. Wisher think I’m a good student.
我就知道他喜欢我
I knew that he liked me.
这学校屁用没有
School ain’t gonna help none!
猪脑子还是指望扶贫补助吧!
Take your ass down to the welfare.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为她是谁?
Who the fuck she think she is?
我看你觉得自己了不起了 是吧? 自以为是的婊♥子♥!
So I guess you think you cute now, right? Uppity bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好闭上你的嘴!
You should have kept your fucking mouth shut.
就因为他让你生了几个孩子
Just ’cause he gonna give you more children than he give me,
你操♥他♥妈♥的就以为你很特殊?
you think you something fucking special?
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥他♥妈♥的!!
Fuck you and fuck him!
阿珍…
Precious!
阿珍!
Precious! Precious!
阿珍 下来! 婊♥子♥!
Get down here, bitch!
你让那个白脸老师来家的?
You brought that white bitch up in my house!
你知道不能带那贱♥人♥来这!
You… Why would you bring that bitch up in here?
不是我让她来的
I didn’t bring her here.
那操她的按什么门铃?
Well, why the fuck did she ring my buzzer?
你说得我都听到了 阿珍
I can’t hear you, Precious.
要不是因为你♥他♥妈♥的大臭嘴
Since you got so much motherfucking mouth,
把那个贱♥人♥带到我家里来
and you gonna bring a bitch up in my house,
她怎么会他妈的按我的门铃?
why would that bitch ring my goddamn buzzer?
我没让她来!
I didn’t tell her to come here.
我觉得你现在可能觉得自己是个女人了
See, I think right now, you feeling like you’re becoming a grown woman.
就凭你在厨房♥做的那堆屎
Cause of that shit you pulled in the kitchen.
我就应该操♥死♥你! 但我给你个机会
I should’ve fucked you up, but I let you walk away,
让你自己看着办
and I let you come get yourself together.
但是 婊♥子♥ 我跟你说清楚 你要是再敢做这屎事
But, bitch, I’m gonna let you know if you ever pull that shit on me again,
那就是你♥他♥妈♥的死无超生之日
that will be your last motherfucking day standing,
我说到做到
I promise you that.
你让那个操♥他♥妈♥的白人婊♥子♥来按门铃
You gonna send a white bitch to my motherfucking buzzer?
说什么高等教育?
Talking about some higher education?
你就是个猪脑子婊♥子♥!你永远连屁都学不会
You’re a dummy, bitch, you will never know shit.
没人会要你
Don’t nobody want you. Don’t nobody need you.
还想他妈的操来操去 操♥我♥的男人?
You done fucked around and fucked my motherfucking man
操♥他♥妈♥的 生两个小孩?
and had two motherfucking children,
其中一个他妈的是个欠操野兽
and one of them is a goddamn animal,
疯子一样他妈的跑来跑去!
running around, looking crazy as a motherfucker.
婊♥子♥ 你知道不? 我觉得你在搞我
Bitch, you know what? See, I think you… I think you’re trying me.
你真的他妈的想搞我 你搞光了我的钱
I think you’re really trying to fuck with me. You’re fucking with my money.
又站在那儿 向下看着我
And you’re gonna stand up there and look down at me
操♥他♥妈♥的 真以为自己是个女人了
like you’re a motherfucking woman.
我让你看看 啥叫真正的女人!
I’m gonna show you what real women do, bitch.
他妈的 你还不知道真正女人能干啥
See, you don’t know what real motherfucking women do.
他妈的 真正的女人会牺牲
Real motherfucking women sacrifice.
他妈的 我早该打掉你那个欠操的孩子
I should’ve aborted your motherfucking ass. Cause you ain’t shit.
因为你屁都不是 怀上你的那天我就知道
I knew it the day the doctors put you in my goddamn hand
你就个天杀的东西!
you wasn’t a goddamn thing,
你脸上还挂着笑?
and you have that smirk on your face, bitch?
去他妈的!
Get it off your fucking face!
接着笑啊! 笑给我看啊 肥婊♥子♥
Now smile about that! Smile about that, you fat bitch.
我弄死你! 婊♥子♥
I’m gonna kill you, bitch!
跑? 你这个婊♥子♥
Get off me, bitch!
你真的需要好好休息一下了
You really need to get some rest.
明天是那么重要的日子
You have such a big day ahead of you tomorrow.
记住 妈妈爱你
And remember, Mommy loves you.
阿珍… 你知道我深爱着你
Precious, you know I love you.
我已经把我家里那个白女人扫地出门了!
I’m gonna kick that white lady out of my house,
搬来和我住吧
move you in with me.
我们一起住在威彻斯特郡
Wanna live in Westchester?
你要去哪? 你要去哪?
Where you going?
记得去一下852号♥拿我的烟
Make sure you play my 852 and tell them to box it.
顺便拿点糖回来
And get some kitty litter.
艾瑟 你在哪呢?
Ethel, where you at?
阿珍 我们去哪玩?
Precious, what are we gonna play?
一边玩去 小鬼!
Girl, get the fuck out of here.
你自己不用去学校吗?
Ain’t you supposed to be at school or something?
你说要和我一起玩的
You said we was gonna play.
这就是我不跟你玩的原因
That’s exactly why we ain’t gonna be playing.
我从没说过那话
I never said nothing like that.
# 你曾听过梦说话么?我有哦
# 你曾经被梦吓到过吗? 说着”你愿意嫁给我么?”
# 是那么的堂皇 实在太…太神圣
# 你见过梦跳舞吗?我有哦
# 你可曾见天堂就在你怀抱中
# 说着 我爱你 我愿意
# 好吧 那个会走路会说话的梦
# 还有在我怀抱中的天堂 就是你
你总是跟我扯这些没用的 你自己也没当真
You would say some shit like that to me, and you don’t even mean it?
不!我没有玩你 不 如果她来的话 等等
No, I’m not playing with you. No, and she call… Hold on.
你好 这里是”一对一教学”
Each One Teach One, hold, please.
对 她给我打过电♥话♥了 我知道肯定不止这样 特蕾
Yes. She called my house. I know it wasn’t your sister, Trey.
因为那不是她
Because it wasn’t her.
这里就是喽?
What this is here?
“一对一教学”
Each One Teach One.
我来找特教学校
I’m looking for an alternative school.
就这里了
This is an alternative.
怎么个特教法?
What alternative is?
你到底想问啥?
What exactly are you asking me?
我学校的老师让我来这
Lady at my other school told me to come here.
特瑞沙旅馆 上面有个特教学校
Hotel Theresa. Said it’s an alternative school.
特教学校就像一个选择 换种做事方式
An alternative school, it’s like a choice. it’s a different way of doing things.
所以我需要一些开除证明 证明你被开除了
So, I need your discharge papers saying that they discharged you.
我被学校踹了 因为我怀孕了
I got kicked out of school cause I was pregnant.
但是我还是需要开除证明 否则我不能让你来的
Well, I still need your discharge papers, otherwise we can’t let you in.
莉肯斯汀女士没说过要证明的
Ms. Lichtenstein didn’t say all that.
你好像是她点过名的
You the one she called about.
柯瑞丝 珍 琼斯?
Clarence P. Jones?
你的开除证明和相关资料都已经送过来了
They already sent over your discharge papers and stuff.
我今天就开始上课吗?
I could start today?
对的 你现在接受过救助没?
Yeah. Are you currently receiving AFDC?
我妈妈帮我和我女儿取助贫款
My mother get AFDC for me and my daughter.
所以你和你女儿在你妈妈名下 你们用的她的预算?
So your mother has custody of you and your daughter, and you’re on her budget?
好的 我需要你妈妈的一份收入证明
Okay, well, I’m gonna need a copy of your mother’s budget,
还有电♥话♥和详细地址
and a copy of your phone bill and your utility bill.
我现在要给你做一份测试 测试一下你的阅读能力和数学水平
We gotta give you a few tests, test your reading and your math level,
检测一下的水平 决定谁来教你
see where to place you.
稍等 亲爱的 一对一教学 你好 请稍等
Hold on, baby. Each One Teach One, hold.
你想要参加高中课程 必须至少拿到8分以上
To enter into the GED classes, you gotta get an 8.0 or better on the TABE.
天空布满了乌云 一片昏暗…
快乐的
这些考试里总有些问题
There’s always something wrong with these tests.
这些考试让我看起来像傻子一样
These tests paint a picture of me with no brain.
让我觉得我母亲
These tests paint a picture of me and my mother,
我的家庭看起来都傻而无知
my whole family, as less than dumb.
成为了被拒之一旁的丑陋的黑人 无工作可找
Just ugly, black grease to be wiped away, find another job for.
有时候我希望自己死了算了
Sometimes I wish I was dead.
我觉得我会没事的 因为我总是向前看
I’ll be okay, I guess, cause I’m Looking up.
看看从楼上摔下来的钢琴
I’m Looking up for a piano to fall.
书桌 沙发 电视机… 说不定还有我妈
Or a desk, couch, TV… Momma, maybe.
总是挡着我的路
always something in my way.
这么贵
Yeah, man.
– 能给个优♥惠♥么 – 好吧伙计
Oyo, make sure you get that for me, too, man.
特教
Alternative.
他妈的 别抽烟
Man, you gotta stop smoking them shits, man.
做这种买♥♥卖♥♥会出事的 伙计
That ain’t the only thing that’s gonna fucking kill you.
在大街上扒手会要你命的
Hustling in these streets gonna kill you.
该做还要做
it is what it is.
我的思绪又回到了现实
Then my mind come back down to Earth.
你穿的可真”美丽动人” 大海怪
Let me get some of that sweet ass, orca!
嗨 大妈?
What up, mama?
这些男孩总是嘲笑我
Why boys always grabbing on themselves?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说啥? 想找事吗?
You heard what the fuck I said? I said give me some fucking ass.
我没开玩笑 我听到了!
I’m serious! When you gonna let me hit that?
她刚才笑咱们
That bitch is laughing…
我希望他们别来惹我
I wish they’d leave me alone.
看她那傻样!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!