在你做的那一切之后
Not even after all them things you did.
或许是我太傻 也许是我就是不想要
Maybe I was too stupid, or maybe I just didn’t want to.
你再也别想见到我了
You ain’t gonna see me no more.
再见
Bye!
我不想他伤害我的孩子
I didn’t want him to hurt my baby.
拜托 天啊 我从来没想伤害我的孩子
Please, God, I didn’t want him to hurt my baby.
怀斯小姐 我不想他伤害我的孩子
Ms. Weiss, I didn’t want him to hurt my baby.
我跟他说了
I would say to him, I would say…
我说 卡尔 你在干什么? 你在干什么 你在干什么?
“Carl, what are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?”
你能让她回来么?
Can you go get her back?
你能做到的 因为这是你的工作
You can do that, because that’s what you do.
这是你的工作
That’s what you do.
我需要你去 把我的孩子带回来
I need you to go and I need you to get my baby back.
你告诉我 我可以来这里 你…可以…
You told me that I could come in here and you could get…
让阿珍和我谈
You could get Precious to say…
怀斯小姐 怀斯小姐
Ms. Weiss? Ms. Weiss? Ms. Weiss?
# 花了那么久才找到此处
# 花了那么久才得到快乐
# 花了那么久才认清你的脸庞
# 花了那么久四处追寻
# 花了那么久才找到此处
# 花了那么久才得到快乐
# 花了那么久才认清你的脸庞
# 花了那么久四处追寻
# 美事得来皆不易
# 皆不可急求
# 急促得来的爱
# 都将难以持久
# 所以花了那么 那么多年期遇
# 直到我们在一起前
# 我都是不完整的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!