给你
Here.
柯瑞丝·琼斯!
Clarence Jones?
我想她说得没错
I think she right.
好的 琼斯女士
Okay, Mrs. Johnston,
我们来谈谈虐待(abuse也指’滥用’)问题
let’s talk about the abuse.
我们家可没有毒品 我不来那个
There were no drugs in my house.
我们家没毒品 阿珍知道…
I didn’t play that. There weren’t no drugs in my house. Precious knew I would whup her ass
如果她带毒品回家 我让她吃不了兜着走
if she gonna bring some drugs up in my house.
你知道我指的什么
You know what I’m talking about.
我想特指的是身体上的 性行为上的虐待
I’m referring to specific sexual and physical acts
涉及到阿珍的
involving Precious.
你为啥那么说?
Why you ain’t say that?
没错 就是
Yes, that.
你…你想知道什么?
What do you wanna know?
如阿珍的档案所写 她已经生过两个孩子
According to Precious’ files, she has now had two children
父亲是 赖特·卡尔·温伍德·琼斯…
by your boyfriend. the late Carl Kenwood Jones,
同时也是阿珍的生父?
who was also her father.
– 是的 – 这是没错的?
– Yeah. – This is accurate?
是的 怀斯小姐
Yes, Ms. Weiss.
而你来这里的原因 是因为你打电♥话♥到这个办公室
I need to know why you’re here. You’ve been calling this office
说想要和阿珍重聚 还有你的孙子
saying you want to be reunited with Precious and your grandchild.
我真的需要知道 那个家里 到底发生了什么?
Now, I really need to know what’s gone on in that home.
怀斯小姐 我明白你想讨论什么 但是…
Ms. Weiss, I understand we need to discuss it,
我想告诉你 你说我打电♥话♥到这里
but I’m just telling you.
说想再见到阿珍和孙子
You said I’ve been calling here and I’ve been wanting to see Precious and my grandson.
这太逑对了 我就是想见 他们就是属于我的 好么
You’re goddamn right I wanna see them. Because they belong to me. Okay?
曾经有那么一段时间 阿珍什么都不缺
Now, there was a time Precious had everything,
这你就不知道
and I done told her that.
而我和卡尔 我们爱阿珍
And me and Carl, we loved Precious. And you need to know that.
这你应该知道 我们爱阿珍 我们也有过梦想
We loved Precious and we had dreams.
阿珍出生正好是… 维丝大妈儿子死的时候
Precious was born around the same time Ms. West’s son got killed.
是夏天 她是生在… 在夏天
The summertime. She was born in the summertime.
还记得么 记得…?
Remember? Remember that?
我十一月生的
I was born in November.
十一月…
November.
没错… 说得没错…
Yeah, that’s right.
蛇蝎心肠的孩子
My Scorpio child.
你知道么…
You know…
蛇蝎心肠 可是… 会很狡猾的
Scorpios, they can be tricky.
我不是说…我不是说她撒谎了
And, I’m not saying that they lie. I’m not saying that.
我没有说 但你要注意着点
But you just gotta watch them.
我们能不能谈谈
Can we talk about the actual acts
确切发生的事情和性♥虐♥待
of physical and sexual abuse
发生在你家里的
that occurred in your household?
最早是从什么时候开始?
When it first began,
在哪里发生的? 你作何反应?
where it happened and how did you respond?
阿珍还是个小女孩时
Precious was a little girl.
试试看想起当时她有多大?
Try and remember how old you think she was.
她当时3岁
She was three.
我当时… 用奶瓶喂她
And I had been giving her the bottle
而奶♥子♥给卡尔吃
and I was giving Carl the tit tie
因为我乳♥房♥♥的奶都没了
because my milk hadn’t dried up in my breasts
不过不是因为她 是因为卡尔
but not from her, but because Carl was…
因为卡尔喝我的奶
Because Carl was sucking on them
所以我的奶水就不够了
and that’s what kept my milk in my breasts.
而我以为这都是为了卫生
And I thought that that was for hygiene.
我做的都是我妈妈教给我的…
I did what my mother told me
做了对我孩子该做的 这就是我做的
that I was supposed to do with my child, so that’s what I did.
而你就那么坐在那里 想来审判我
And you’re sitting up there and you’re trying to judge me…
我不是想审判你 但是如果你想申请补助的话
I’m not judging you, but you’re asking me for money
你想和你的孙子重聚的话
and you’re asking me to be reunited with your grandson.
但是 怀斯小姐 我不想让你用那种眼神看着我
But, Ms. Weiss, I don’t like you looking at me like that.
你使唤这个婊♥子♥看着我… 好像看着什么操♥他♥妈♥的怪物
You got this bitch looking at me like I’m some kind of fucking monster.
在我的办公室不允许这么说话 好么?
We don’t talk like this in my office, okay?
我不想他和她做♥爱♥ 很恶心
I didn’t want her sucking behind him, because that was nasty.
而事情就是那么… 事情就是很肮脏 怀斯小姐
And things that he was… it was just nasty, Ms. Weiss.
我…我…
I… I…
我有男人 我有孩子
I had a man, and I have a child
我两个都要照顾 是吧?
and I had to take care of both of them. Okay?
难道我想卡尔… 动我的孩子?
Did I want Carl to touch my baby?
当孩子躺在我身边时
Because I would lay my baby.
就躺在我身边的枕头上
I would lay her on the side of me, on this pillow
是个… 那是个粉红的小枕头
and it was pink
白色的花边 还写着她的名字
and it had this little white writing on it
就是阿珍
and it had her name, because she was precious.
我让我的宝贝睡这个枕头
And I would lay my baby on that pillow
而卡尔躺在床的另一边
and Carl would be laying on the other side
然后 我们开始…开始 做的时候
and then we would… We would start doing it
他摸了过来
and he reached over
他动了我的宝宝
and he touched my baby.
然后我质问他
And I asked him,
我说 卡尔 你干什么呢?
I said, “Carl, what are you doing?”
他跟我说
And he told me to shut…
闭上你的臭嘴 这是为了她好
To shut my fat ass up, and it was good for her.
– 那你接下来怎么做了呢? – 我闭上了我的臭嘴啊
– And what did you do then? – I shut my fat ass up.
我不想你坐在那里审判我 怀斯小姐
And I don’t want you to sit there and judge me, Ms. Weiss.
你闭了嘴 你就让他虐待你的女儿
You shut up and you let him abuse your daughter?
我不想他虐待我的女儿
I did not want him to abuse my daughter.
– 我不想他虐待我的女儿 – 但是你允许了
– I did not want him to hurt her. – But you allowed him
让他那样做
to hurt her.
我不想让他对她做任何事 我想他和我做♥爱♥
I did not want him to do nothing to her. I wanted him to make love to me.
那是我的男人 那是我的男人
That was my man. That was my fucking man.
他是我的男人 但他想要我的女儿
That was my man and he wanted my daughter.
这就是我之所以恨她
And that’s why I hated her.
因为我的男人应该爱我
Because my man, who was supposed to be loving me,
应该和我做♥爱♥
who was supposed to be making love to me,
却和我的孩子做♥爱♥ 而她导致他离开
was fucking my baby.
是她导致他不回家
She made him leave. She made him go away.
那到底是谁的错呢?
So, whose fault was it, then?
那是这个贱♥人♥的错! 因为她让我的男人占有她
it’s this bitch’s fault because she let my man have her
但她啥也没有做! 她没有尖叫 她什么也没有做!
and she didn’t say nothing. She didn’t scream. She didn’t do nothing.
那么 她给你说的那么多我怎么对待她
So, those things she told you I did to her,
那谁…谁 来爱我呢?
who else was gonna love me?
你以为你有学历 你♥他♥妈♥的就什么东西都懂?
Since you got your degree and you know every fucking thing?
谁又来爱我? 谁来让我觉得好受?
who was gonna love me, who was gonna make me feel good?
谁又能抚摸我 让我快乐 当夜晚到来的时候?
Who was gonna touch me and make me feel good late at night?
她使得他一去不回
And she made him go away,
所以 当你坐在那里 在你的笔记本上写下这纪录时
so… When you sit there and you write them fucking notes on your pad
写你觉得我怎么样 我都做过什么 这一切
about who you think I am, and why I did it, all of that.
因为我也一无所有
Because I didn’t have nobody.
那些人… 来自…
The people from
一对一教学的那些
Each One Teach One,
他们曾… 他们告诉我…
they had… They called me
他们告诉我我的孩子在写诗
and they told me that my baby was writing poems.
事实上…知道么? 我拿来了…
in fact, you know what, I got…
等一下…
Wait a minute.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry.
怀斯小姐 我不想要支票
I’m sorry. And, Ms. Weiss, I don’t want no checks.
我不想要钱 拜托了 我很抱歉
I don’t need no more money. Please. I’m so sorry.
我又做了一次那个测试
I took that TABE test again.
怎么样?
And what happened?
我得了7.8分
I scored a 7.8.
上一次是2.8分
Last time it was 2.8.
按照那个测试
According to that test,
我读书是7- 8年级的水平了
I’m reading at a seventh and eighth- grade level.
接下来我要读高中 再接下来读大学
Next year, high school. After that, college.
但我也喜欢你
Well, I like you, too.
但你不能解决我的事
But you can’t handle me.
这些都不是你的能力范围
You can’t handle none of this.
知道么 直到今天我才知道你的过去
You know, I never knew what you was until this day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!