真爱
万物都是宇宙的礼物
哈莱姆(纽约黑人居住区) 1987年
我是柯瑞丝·珍·琼斯
My name is Clarence “Precious” Jones.
我希望有个皮肤光滑的男朋友 还有一头漂亮的头发
I wish I had a Light- skinned boyfriend with real nice hair.
我想上杂♥志♥的封面
And I wanna be on the cover of a magazine.
但首先我想演一部黑人娱乐台的电影
But first, I wanna be in one of them BET videos.
妈妈说我舞跳得不错
Momma said I can’t dance.
但是她说反正也没有人想看我跳舞
Plus, she said, who wants to see my big ass dancing, anyhow?
如果没有自愿的话 那我就点名了
Well, if there are no volunteers, then I’m going to have to call people.
好吧 拉提莎 你是第一个 拉提莎?
Okay, Leticia, you got number one. Leticia!
杰斯 韦斯利 第二个
Jess Wesley, number two.
我喜欢数学 我什么也不说
I Like math. I don’t say nothing.
甚至连书也不翻开 就是坐在那儿
I don’t open my book, even. I just sit there.
– 来了 – 第六个
– You down? – Number six.
每天我都对自己说 总会发生的
Every day I tell myself something’s gonna happen.
我…
I’m… I’m dead serious.
我会突然改变
Like, I’m gonna break through.
或者有人来帮我改变
Or somebody’s gonna break through to me.
我会成为正常人
I’m gonna be normal
成为坐在前排 认真听讲的学生
and pay attention, and sit in the front of the class.
座位分配
Distributive principles…
– 迟早有一天 – 原则是…
– Someday. – …are principles that you can do in your head.
我喜欢威什尔先生
I like Mr. Wisher.
我幻想过他是我丈夫 我们一起住在威彻斯特郡的什么地方
I pretend he my husband and we live someplace Like Westchester.
看着他 他也喜欢我 我知道的
Look at him. He Like me, too, I know it.
从他的眼神里我就能看出来 他总是看着我 冲着我笑
I can tell by his eyes. He always Looking at me and smiling at me.
孩子们!
Boys! Boys! Boys!
– 我他妈才不是你孩子 – 你扰乱课堂秩序了
– I’m not your fucking boy! – You’re disrupting the class.
我在讲话 请安静
Yeah, well, I’m talking now, so you listen.
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的臭嘴! 我听不见了!
Shut the fuck up! I’m trying to listen!
威什尔先生知道我会支持他的
Mr. Wisher know I got his back.
122页
One twenty two.
你叫唤什么呢 加兹
Why are we barking, Jess?
我们复习一下周一学的 我想大家都应该完成了
Monday’s assignment. I’m assuming everybody did it.
– 没有吗? – 没有
– No? – No.
请安静! 阿珍? 拿上你的东西
Please… Quiet. Precious, get your things.
过来一下
I have… Come here for a second.
又来了
Now this shit.
没做作业的请举手
is there anybody who didn’t do their homework?
为什么呢?这可不是请求 是要求 明白吗?
Why? These aren’t requests. These are requirements. Okay?
校长办公室叫你
You have to go to the principal’s office.
去校长办公室啦!
Go to the principal’s office!
够了!
All right, that’s enough. That’s enough.
不行 不能让他出现在校园里 他在哪?
No, he’s not allowed on campus. Where was he seen?
麻烦你能让托克先生从25号♥房♥
Could you get Mr. Turk from Room 25,
到16号♥房♥去一下吗?谢谢
tell him to go to Room 1 6 right away? Thank you.
不 有人看到他出现在2楼
No. He was seen on the second floor.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
叫柯瑞丝进来
Send Clarence in here!
她准备好见你了
She’s ready for you now.
泰勒先生 我是莉肯斯汀
Mr. Taylor? Ms. Lichtenstein.
进来
Come in.
马修·威廉姆, 在2楼… 在他更衣室前面
Matthew Williams, second floor.
对 他上周被停课了
in front of his locker. Yes. Suspended last week.
是的
Yeah.
当然 没问题 谢谢
Yes, absolutely. Thank you.
你好 柯瑞丝
Hello, Clarence.
你怀孕了吗?
Are you pregnant?
你才16岁 还是个初中生…
You’re 16. You’re still in junior high school,
你怀的是你第二个孩子
and you’re pregnant with your second child.
我说的没错吧 柯瑞丝?
is that correct, Clarence?
你是不是又怀孕了?
Are you pregnant again?
怎么了 柯瑞丝?
What happened, Clarence?
我做♥爱♥了 莉肯斯汀小姐
I had sex, Ms. Lichtenstein.
你有考虑过你现在的处境吗 柯瑞丝?
Do you have any other thoughts about your situation, Clarence?
柯瑞丝?
Clarence?
我有麻烦了么?
Am I in trouble?
谢谢你 我要回去上数学课了
Thank you. I gotta get back to math.
坐下 柯瑞丝! 马上给我坐下!
Sit down, Clarence. Sit down right now.
我们要开个家长见面会 你 我 还有你妈妈
We should have a parent teacher’s conference with you, me and your mother.
我妈很忙的
My mother’s busy.
行 那我去你家如何?
All right. Well then, how about if I come to your house?
如果我是你 我不会去的
if I were you, I wouldn’t.
我… 那我只能让你停课了
I… I’m going to have to suspend you.
不公平 我又没有做错什么!
That ain’t fair! I didn’t do nothing!
我学的很努力 我的成绩也不差
I do my work! My grades is good!
家里有事请发生了?
is something going on at home?
家里发生了什么事情 我希望你现在马上告诉我!
if something’s going on at home, I want you to tell me right now.
你给我弄到烟了吗?
You get my cigarettes?
不 没有 他们没有了
No, they didn’t have it.
我捏了一下他给我的烟盒 里面是空的
I played the number, though. I couldn’t box it.
哦
Yes. Yeah.
就是这样 爸爸了解你
Right there. Yeah. Daddy loves you.
天哪 阿珍!
Ah Precious
看这里!看这里!
look here, look here
珍小姐 你怎么看这部影片呢?
Precious, what did you think of the film?
我觉得棒极了!
I thought it was fabulous.
– 接下来呢? – 什么?
– What’s next for you? – What?
– 感觉如何? – 很棒!
– How are you feeling? – I feel great!
再来一张!再来一张!
Just one more, just one more, quick!
我也爱你们
I love you, too!
我爱你们!
You know I love you!
嗨
Hey, boo!
我啥也不说了!
I ain’t gonna say it no more.
出去告诉那些蠢货没事别玩我的门铃
Tell them assholes to stop ringing my bell.
我讨厌那些毒虫
I hate crack heads.
其实除了毒虫没人按她的门铃
No one ever ring this bell except for crack heads.
他们到底想让我们怎么样?
Why they fucking with us?
狗♥娘♥养♥的!别叫唤了!
Stop ringing the goddamn buzzers, motherfuckers!
他们无精打采
Give the ghetto a bad name.
别按门铃了!
Stop ringing the goddamn buzzer!
别按了! 别按了!
Stop it!
按”收听”键 蠢货!
Press “listen,” stupid.
我是莉肯斯汀女士 我找柯瑞丝和玛丽·琼斯女士
it’s Sandra Lichtenstein for Clarence and Ms. Mary Johnston.
是谁? 阿珍?
Who is that, Precious?
学校里来的
White bitch from school.
你想干吗?
What do you want?
柯瑞丝 我想谈谈你的教育问题.
Clarence, I want to talk to you about your education.
赶走这个贱♥人♥!
Eighty- six that bitch.
妈妈不想失去社会补助的钱
My mother don’t wanna get cut off welfare.
那是她的重要经济来源
And that’s just what this visit gonna result in.
莉肯斯汀小姐 你快走吧! 否则我就揍你一顿!
Ms. Lichtenstein, get out of here before I kick your ass.
好的 柯瑞丝 我和威什尔先生谈过了
All right, Clarence, I spoke to Mr. Wisher,
他说你是他最好的学生之一
and he told me that you’re one of his best math students.
如果你个混♥蛋♥不把这个贱♥人♥赶走
lf your fat ass don’t get that bitch away from here…
说你有很大的潜力
…Like a, Like a potential for math.
我也问了麦克奈特女士
So I called Mrs. McKnight
关于更高级的选修课 一对一的教学…
from Higher Education Alternative Each One Teach One.
在特教学校
It’s an alternative school.
柯瑞丝 你在听吗?
Clarence, are you listening to me?
我在
Yeah.
好的 麦克奈特老师的”一对一教学”
Okay. Mrs. McKnight. Each One Teach One.
在特瑞萨酒店的11楼 125号♥大街
it’s located at the 11th floor, Hotel Theresa, 125th Street.
– 让那贱♥人♥给我滚! – 刚开始不久
– Get rid of that bitch. – The semester started a few days ago,
你不算晚
so you’re not too late.
在11楼…
Eleventh floor.
我刚才听明白了!
I heard you the first time.
好的
Okay.
我不知道特教学校是啥 但我想知道
I don’t know what an alternative school is, but I feel I wanna know.
我心里感觉很温暖
My heart is all warm inside.
威什尔认为我是个好学生