刚刚好
Just in time!
刚刚来得及
Just in time.
杰姬 所有人都到了吗
Jacky, is this everyone?
亲爱的 不
Oh! Honey, no…
跟我来
Come with me.
我们为你们预留了一个特别的位置
We have a special place for you.
好的
Ok .
1984年国际同性恋节日
同性恋亲友团
我想对世界上所有的鲍比和珍说
To all the Bobby and Janes out there…
我把你们当作自己的孩子
I say these words to you as I would with my own precious children.
请不要对生活失去希望
Please don’t give up hope on life.
不要对自己失去希望
Or yourselves.
对我来说 你们都很特别
You’re very special to me.
为了让这个世界为你们变得更好 更安全
I’m working very hard to make this world a better and safer place
我在努力着
For you to live in.
答应我 你们会继续坚持下去
Promise me you’ll keep trying.
鲍比对爱失去了信心
Bobby gave up on love.
我希望你们不会
I hope you won’t.
你们永远都是我的天使
You’re always in my gods.
我叫做鲍比·格里菲斯
My name is Bobby Griffith.
我写下这些 希望有一天
I write this in hope that one day,
很多年以后
Many years from now,
我可以回过头
I would be able to go back
记起我的人生曾经是怎样的
And remember what my life was like,
当我还是年轻而彷徨的少年时
When I was a young and confused adolescent,
绝望地想要明白在这个世界上我是谁
Desperately trying to understand myself in the world I live in
另一个原因我写下这些 也许在我死后很久
The other reason I write this, so long after I died,
其他人可以有机会读到我的故事
Others may have a chance to read about me,
看到我作为一个年轻人的生活是怎么样的
And see what my life as a young person was like.
1995年12月6日
On December 6th 1995, Mary Griffith testified
玛丽·格里菲斯得到了美国国会支持
Before members of the Congress of the United States.
她为保护同性恋青年所做出的不懈努力
Her tireless work protecting the rights of gay and lesbian youth
奠定了
Has established her as a major force
她在捍卫人♥权♥运动中的中坚力量
In the fight for human rights.
当你在家中或者教堂里念出阿门之时
Before you echo Amen in your home or place of worship,
记住 一个孩子在聆听 玛丽·格里菲斯
Think and remember. A child is listening. – Mary Griffith
仅以此片纪念鲍比·格里斯菲和雷若伊·艾伦
In loving memory of Bobby Griffith and Leroy Aarons

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!