Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Mr. Ripley?
利普利先生
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
HARLEY: The local news and those Channel 5 people are outside.
当地的新闻记者和第五频道的人在外面
So is Jimmy Hobbs from the newspaper.
报社的吉米哈伯也来了
They ain’t goin’ anywhere till somebody goes out there and talks to ’em.
他们哪儿也去不了,除非有人出去和他们说话
Tell them there’s no fatalities, no sex scandal.
告诉他们这里没有命案没有性丑闻
That will get rid of them fast.
他们很快就会离开
God damn it, Doug, I sound like a moron
可恶 道格,如果我跟他们讲话
if I say more than five words to those people, and you know it.
我听起来就像低能儿,你是知道的
Well, if the shoe fits.
如果是那样 那就那样吧
DUANE: But I can’t do it.
我无权让你进去
I’ve got no authorization to do anything.
我不能让你去任何地方
I can’t let you go anywhere… DOUG: Hi, Doc.
我不能让你去任何地方 嗨 医生
Here we go, here we go. Doug, Doug,
道格
tell Duane that it’s okay for me to see that kid.
告诉杜安我可以进去看那孩子 谢谢
Thank you. Donald, you’re just the man I wanted to see.
你正是我想要见的人
I got 20 different kids telling me 20 different stories.
有二十个学生告诉我二十个不同的故事
Right. Uh, if I hadn’t seen it myself, I’d say it was impossible.
要是我没亲眼见到我也会说不可能
It was a model. For God sakes, it picked him right out of his seat.
那是一个模型 天呀,它使他腾空离开座位
What did? Hold it! Hold it, Doug.
等一下 道格
The kid doesn’t have a scratch on him.
那孩子毫发无伤
Heart rate’s a little irregular,
心跳有点不规律,但没有任何迹象显示
but nothing to indicate the kind of electrical shock you’re talking about.
他遭受你所谓的电击
Right, right! And he’s got a hole, uh, burned in his shirt
他的衬衫烧破一个洞
the size of a bowling ball.
有保龄球那么大
Something’s happened here.
刚才发生了一件事
Something’s happened here. I’m telling you,
这里发生的 我告诉你
with everything we know about science,
就我们有的科学观念
about the makeup of the human body,
和人体结构来说
what happened in that classroom is impossible!
刚才在教室所发生的事是不可能的
That kid attracted an arc of electricity from 30 feet away.
那孩子从三十尺外吸引一道电弧
And not just from the Jacob’s Ladder.
不仅是从“雅各的梯子”
I mean, after a second, it was like it was
过了一秒钟后 像是…
comin’ at him out of the whole… Building.
吸引了整栋大楼的电源
DOUG: Why?
为什么?
Because he is electrolysis. It can’t grow on him.
因为电解 头发长不出来
NURSE: Doc Roth? Yes?
洛斯医生 什么事?
Can I see you for a minute? Excuse me.
我可以跟你讲句话吗?
NURSE: Excuse me.
抱歉
Drink that in.
设法吸收进去
DOUG: I will.
我会的
Nobody saw him leave his room,
没有人看到他离开
but his clothes are gone too. Find him.
但他的衣服也不见了 找到他
He can’t have gotten far.
他不可能跑太远的
Lucy, come in.
露西 请回答
Zack! Zachary!
柴克 柴克
Zack, come here. Come here, boy.
柴克 回来这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Watch out. He bites.
小心 它会咬人
The family before us made him pretty mean, so…
它之前的主人把它训练的很凶恶 所以…
Wow, I can’t believe I’m looking at you. Are you okay?
我不敢相信我正看着你 你还好吗?
I didn’t mean to scare anybody.
我不是有意要吓坏人的
The whole thing was pretty embarrassing really.
整件事真的很令人尴尬
Embarrassing?
尴尬?
You’re kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧?
My grandma used to say I have an electric personality.
我祖母以前常说我有电一般的个性
Well, that was some light show.
那是个电光束的秀
I mean, people will be talking about that
我是指 人们会跟他们的
to their grandkids’ grandkids around here.
子孙讲的没完
that you have blue-gray eyes.
你有一双蓝灰色的眼睛
She says they’re blue-green.
她却说是蓝绿色的
Looks like she’s right.
看来好像她是对的
Well, actually…
事实上
You’re both wrong.
你们俩都错了
Oh.
噢
Sorry.
对不起
No, no, that’s okay. Just kind of took me by surprise, that’s all.
不 没关系 我只是有些惊讶,如此而已
Oh, well.
呃
the way everybody looks at you around here, huh?
大家看你的眼神?
Have you ever listened to people from the inside?
你曾听过人们的内心吗?
Listened so close, you can hear their thoughts
很仔细的听 以致于你能听到他们的思想
and all their memories?
以及他们所有的回忆?
Hear ’em think from places that they don’t even know they think from?
从他们甚至不会想到的地方听到他们思考
What, are you saying you can do that?
你在说什么?你能做到那样?
Are you sure you’re okay?
你确定你没事?
Do you know how to get to the interstate?
你知道到州际公路怎样走
Yeah, it’s, um…
知道 呃…
If you follow the train tracks, you’ll see the Redmond water tower.
如果你沿着铁轨走下去,你会看到瑞德蒙水塔
Then, if you go across the trestle, you’ll see it.
过了陆桥 你就会看到
But you’re really okay? I’m okay.
可是你真的没事吗? 我没事
You better hurry.
你最好快一点,他们会抓…
They catch boys running away from Central, I hear they get solitary.
从中心之家逃走的孩子,我听说会单独拘禁
Hey!
嘿
Stay away from those electrical outlets, okay?
离插座远一点
Bye.
再见
If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were headed for the highway.
看来你好像要去州际公路
Don’t make me come out there, boy.
别使我必须走过去
Now, you’re about to make me a whole lot meaner. Trust me, son,
你快要使我发怒了 相信我 孩子
you don’t want to make me mad. Afraid.
你不会希望我发火的 害怕
I don’t make you mad, I make you afraid.
我不是使你发火,我是使你害怕
What was that?
你说什么?
I said that you’re afraid of me.
我是说你怕我
Duncan, get on back.
邓肯 退后
I can handle this.
我可以处理
I’m all right.
我没事
I can see that. Then let me go home.
我看得出来 那就让我回家
I don’t want to go back to that hospital.
我不想回医院
We’ll call the doc. If he says okay, I’ll take you back to Central.
我们打电♥话♥给医生,如果他说可以 我带你回中心之家
Central’s not my home.
中心之家不是我的家
DOUG: I’m trying to tell you as nice as I know how.
我尽量用我所知道的方式对你好
Now either you come with me without a fuss, or we’re gonna have ourselves a problem.
所以你若不乖乖跟我走,我们就会有大问题了
You want me to cuff him?
你要我给他铐上手铐吗?
Lucy, this is one. We got him.
露西 我是巴伦,我们找到他了
I’m coming back to the office.
我准备要回办公室
LUCY: Doug.
道格
You got a problem with hospitals in general?
你对医院有何不满?
I don’t like ’em.
我不喜欢医院
Well, you can put me on that list.
你也可以把我列在名单上
Worst day I can remember was in a hospital.
我记得最糟的一日就是在医院里
What day was that?
那是哪一天?
The day I was born.
我出生的那天
You said that you’ve never been tested for IQ before. Is that right?
你说你以前从未做过智商测试 是这样吗?
And your grandmother tutored you.
你的祖母亲自教你
Did she ever say anything about it?
她有没有说过什么?
She said I was a fast learner.
她说我学习的很快
Yeah.
是
Well, I think that’s about to fall into the no-shit category.
我想那句话不是胡扯
Jeremy Reed, this is Dr. Aaron Stipler with the State Board of Education.
杰瑞米利德,这位是艾伦史提波博士 以及教育局的人
Jeremy. JESSIE: These men and women are here
杰瑞米 这些人在这里
because the results of your diagnostics came back with a few surprises.
是因为你的测验结果,使人感到惊讶
Please, sit down.
请坐
Miss Caldwell says you’re a very unique young man, Jeremy.
卡威尔小姐说你是很独特的年轻人 杰瑞米
Hmm. She also tells me that, um,
她也告诉我
reading and your grandparents are the only ways you’ve experienced the world.
读书和你的祖父母是你认知这个世界仅有的方式
Is that true?
那是真的吗?
What about a radio or, um, a TV set?
电台或电视呢?
Surely you’ve watched some television at some point? He probably couldn’t.
你一定有看过电视吧? 他可能没看过
Didn’t your grandparents have a TV set, Jeremy?
你的祖父母没有电视吗?杰瑞米
I could never watch television.
我无法看电视
Are you saying you weren’t allowed?
你是说你被禁止看电视吗