I came for you.
我是个单身母亲 有一个得绝症的孩子
I’m a single mother with a kid in a coma,
我跳脱衣舞过活
and I make my living by taking my clothes off.
我是个笨蛋 我搞砸了一切
I’m a klutz, and I spill everything.
我整天和死人打交道
I work with the dead.
我会玩布偶
I play with puppets.
我生命里还从没有过一个真正的女朋友
I’ve never had a real girlfriend in my life,
我与人相处会紧张 会引发哮喘
and I get nervous around people, which triggers my asthma.
别对我这样
Don’t do this to me.
我正在试着不那样
I’m trying not to.
只要答应我一件事情
Just promise me one thing.
明天到来的时候 一切都会好起来的
When tomorrow comes, everything’s gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来
Everything’s gonna be okay.
我不是在和你做游戏
I’m not playing games with you.
好的 我自己去拿
Fine, I’ll get it myself.
把我的钱给我
Give me my money.
告诉我 我看起来怎么样
Tell me how I look.
因为今晚我觉得非常得快乐
Because I am feeling so glamorous tonight.
还我钱
Give me my money.
还我钱!
Give me my money!
你是个无趣的家伙
You’re no fun.
去坐下吧
Go and sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
我想让你把…
I want you to…
把你的假发脱掉
take your wig off.
脱掉
Just do it.
现在…
Now…
我要你把脸上的妆擦掉
I want you to wipe off your makeup.
就是擦掉
Just wipe it off.
我喜欢这样子
I like where this is going.
我看起来不漂亮吗?
Don’t I look beautiful?
告诉我 我很漂亮
Tell me I look beautiful.
你说过你想成为真正的女人
You said you wanted to be flawless.
拿着这些
With this-
拿着这些钱 你就能让你的生活
this money, you can make that life-
你生活的那一部分 完美了
that part of your lifeperfect.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
什么?
What?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
你想死 是吧?
You want to die, right?
我能帮你
I can help you.
我知道你想要什么
I understand what you want.
求你
Please.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
那天晚上你要我杀你时
That night when you asked me to take your life,
我不理解是为什么
I didn’t understand why.
现在我理解了
Now I do.
现在我什么都理解了
I understand everything now.
我在你的车里找到了这张照片
I found that picture in your car.
我总是不自觉得想到你
And I couldn’t help but think about you,
没有关爱 你心里多孤独啊
how lonely you must feel inside without love.
在你的生命里你想要关爱么?
Do you want love in your life?
是的
Yeah.
那就敞开心扉
Then open your heart.

Hey.
你干吗?
What are you doing?
你知道…
You know…
我曾经爱上一个男人
I used to love a man once.
我给他我的真心
And I gave him my heart.
献出我的灵魂
I gave him my soul.
给了他我全部的爱
I gave him my love.
但在他看来还是不够
But that wasn’t good enough for him.
那个贱♥人♥想要一个真正的女人
That piece of shit wanted a real woman.
他想要我给他
He wanted me to give him something
我永远给不了的东西
that I could never give him.
于是他离开了我
So he left me.
谁会爱我呢 神父?
Who’s gonna love me, big daddy-o?
天啊!
God!
随时候命 夫人
At your service, ma’am.
能飞起来么?
Does it fly?
比音速还快
Faster than the speed of sound.
太好啦
Wonderful.
请给我一张去巴黎的单程机票
I will take a one-way ticket to Paris, please.
好嘞
All right.
咱们这就去啦 好啦
Here we go. Okay.
飞起来喽
Come on.
你的圣诞采购做完了么?
Did you get all your Christmas shopping done?
还没呢 我今晚去逛逛礼品店
Oh, no, I’m gonna be shopping at the gift shop tonight.
好吧 那么 就那样了
Well, then, there’s that.
但当你遇到这样的事情
But the holidays kind of get you down
节日也会让你烦心
when you see something like this.
是啊 的确
Yes, they do.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
医生已经对他不报什么希望了
Doctor’s don’t hold much hope for him.
还不知道他妈妈怎么支付一切费用呢
I don’t even know how she’s gonna pay for all this.
我是说 她是跳脱衣舞的
I mean, come on. She’s a stripper, you know?
他们叫她异国舞♥女♥
They call it exotic dancer.
快去叫医生
Get the doctor now.
我们把他送到心脏重症室了
We moved him to the code room.
心率加快
Heart rate was climbing fast.
氧饱和度严重低于百分之九十
Oxygen saturation well below 90%.
听起来是肺出血
This sounds like pulmonary hemorrhage.
找肺科医生 看看能否检查出出血范围
Call pulmonary and see if they can do a scope.
有什么发现?
What do we have?
看起来大面♥积♥肺栓塞
Looks like massive PE,
右心室开始衰竭
and his right ventricle is starting to give out.
告诉血库我们要3单位剂量
Tell blood bank we need three units now.
先生 你不能进去
Sir, you can’t be in here.
等等 怎么了?
Wait, wait, what’s going on?
先生 你是家属么? 是的 他是我外孙儿
Sir, are you a relative? Yeah, he’s my grandson.
你需要去候诊室等
You need to go down to the waiting room.
就在下面大厅左边
It’s down the hall to the left, please.
等一下 等一下 他能好起来么?
Wait, wait, is he gonna be okay?
我们正在竭尽全力
We’re trying everything we can.
相信我们 你们联♥系♥他的母亲了么?
Trust us. Did you contact his mother?
我们正在试图联♥系♥她
We are trying to locate her right now.
请下去 会有医生陪你的
Please. A doctor will be right with you.
护士 你把他带到候诊室好么?
Nurse, will you take him to the waiting room?
我们正在尽最大努力
We’re doing everything we possibly can.
你为什么要这么对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
为什么?
Why?
我唯一的罪就是爱
My only sin is love.
在他病情稳定之前 我们不会放弃的
We do not quit until his condition stabilizes.
明白了么? 是的 医生
Am I clear? Yes, doctor.
多巴胺加到15
Increase dopamine to 15.
谁去接下这该死的电♥话♥啊
Someone pick up the damn phone.
加护病房♥
ICU.
他心搏过速
He’s in V-tach.
联♥系♥不上他母亲
They can’t find his mother.
出租 出租 等等
Taxi, taxi, wait!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
嘿 停车
Hey, stop!
求你 我需要搭车 是紧急事件
Please, I need a ride. It’s an emergency.
我要去找我的女儿 请等等
I got to find my daughter. Please wait.
停车 停一下
Stop, stop!
请停一下 我要去找我女儿
Stop, please, I got to find my daughter.
我要找我女儿
I got to find my daughter.
求求你 求求你 是紧急事件
Please, please, it’s an emergency.
我要去帮她
I need to help her.
三 二 一 准备

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!