I accidentally hit him with my car.
但他现在没事了
But he’s all right now.
好的
Okay.
进来坐会儿么?
Would you like to come in?
能问你一些事情么?
Can I ask you something?
可以 什么都行
Yeah, please, anything.
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know how to put this.
你看 算了吧
You know, just forget it.
不 不 不要停
No, no, don’t stop.
你可以问我你想知道的任何事情
You can-you can ask me anything you want.
是么? 是的
Are you sure? Yeah.
我能用一下你的卫生间么?
Can I use your bathroom?
当然可以 穿过客厅就是
Yeah, of course. It’s across the hall.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
嗯 关于酬金…
Um, about the reward money…
不 不用 我不想
Oh, no, I don’t-
我下周付你 我保证
I can pay you next week, I promise.
不用 没什么的
No, it’s okay.
如果你有什么疑虑 我一天喂他三次
If you have any concerns, I fed him three times a day.
一天带他散步三次
I walked him three times a day.
我给他买♥♥了个玩具
I got him a toy in the back.
我能不能握一握你的手?
You think I could just hold your hands for a second?
可以 当然
Yeah, sure.
你手真凉
You’re cold.
是你的手凉
That’s you.
而且出汗了
And sweaty.
是啊 这儿挺热的
Well, it’s-it’s hot in here.
它们还很柔软
And they’re soft.
你的也是
Yours too.
你想尝试什么吗?
You want to try something?
我数三声
I’m gonna count to three,
我们同时站起来
and we’re both gonna stand up,
拥抱对方
and we’re gonna hug each other.
你愿意那样么? 介意么?
Can you do that? Do you mind?
我们能那么做么?
Can we do that?
这是个很蠢的想法
It was a stupid idea.
好 我想试试
Okay, I want to try it.
我刚才一直希望你那么说
I was hoping you’d say that.
准备好了么?
Are you ready?
是的
Yeah.

Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
很美好 是吧?
That was nice, wasn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
很美妙
It was nice.
真的很美好
It was real nice.
我们 我们能再做一次么?
Can we docan we do it again?

Okay.

Well.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you’re gonna say,
你想说你该走了
that it’s time for you to leave.
但我不想让你走
But I don’tI don’t want you to go.
我想让你留这儿
I want you to stay.
真的?
You sure?
真的
Yeah.
你可以留在这儿
You can stay here.
我有很多被褥
I got-I got plenty of blankets.
你可以过夜
You can stay the night.
我还不知道你的名字
I don’t even know your name.
哦 我叫库迪
Oh, it’s Qwerty.
库迪·杜里德
Qwerty Doolittle.
我叫罗斯-简妮
My name’s Rose-Johnny.
但是大家只叫我简妮
But everybody just calls me Johnny.
能遇见你真好 罗斯
Well, it’s nice to meet you, Rose.
能遇见你也很好 库迪
Nice to meet you, Qwerty.
你必须要对上帝敞开心灵(平安夜)
You have to have a heart that’s open to God.
当地天气最近几天有大变化
Big change in our local weather over the next few days.
低压冷锋将于
A low-pressure cold front will be moving in
未来二十四小时内过境
during the next 24 hours
同时洋流会向南进入海湾
as the jet stream heads south into the gulf.
温度将会出现异常变化
These temperatures will be highly unusual.
你好? 罗斯?
Hello? Rose?
好运?
Lucky?
我给你带了东西 罗斯
I got something for you, Rose.
罗斯?
Rose?
现在让我们热情欢迎我们甜美
And now let’s give a banging welcome to our very sweet
而又淘气的斯嘉丽
but very naughty Scarlet.
圣诞快乐 斯嘉丽
Merry Christmas, Scarlet.
~ 哦 狼人 ~
~ Oh, the werewolf ~
~ 狼人 ~
~ the werewolf ~
~ 无声走来 ~
~ Comes a stepping along ~
~ 他甚至还没有 ~
~ He don’t even ~
~ 打破它要去的地方的枷锁 ~
~ break the branches where he’s gone ~
~ 我见过他 ~
~ Once I saw him ~
~ 在月光下 ~
~ in the moonlight ~
~ 蝙蝠狂舞 ~
~ when the bats were flying ~
~ 我看见狼人 ~
~ I saw the werewolf ~
~ 狼人在怒号♥ ~
~ and the werewolf was cryin’ ~
~ 怒号♥ 因为没有人 ~
~ Cryin’ nobody ~
~ 没有人 ~
~ nobody ~
~ 没有人 ~
~ nobody knows ~
~ 没有人知道 ~
~ nobody knows ~
~ 我多爱那个男人 ~
~ how I loved the man ~
~ 当我撕破他的衣服 ~
~ as I teared off his clothes ~
~ 怒号♥ 因为没有人 ~
~ Cryin’ nobody, no ~
~ 没有人了解我的悲伤 ~
~ nobody knows my pain ~
~ 当我看到月亮升起 ~
~ when I see that it’s risen ~
~ 又一个月圆之夜 ~
~ that full moon again ~
~ 只因为狼人 ~
~ For the werewolf ~
~ 狼人 ~
~ the werewolf ~
~ 同情我的伤痛 ~
~ have sympathy ~
~ 同是狼人 ~
~ For the werewolf ~
~ 像你我这些人 ~
~ Somebody like you and me ~
~ 只有他来到我身边 ~
~ And only he goes to me ~
~ 亲爱的 我为你奏一曲长笛 ~
~ Man, this little flute I play ~
~ 度过漫长黑夜 ~
~ All through the night ~
~ 直到看到曙光 ~
~ Until the light of day ~
~ 我们命中注定 ~
~ and we are doomed to play ~
~ 为狼人演奏 ~
~ For the werewolf ~
~ 只为狼人 ~
~ For the werewolf ~
~ 懂得狼人的痛苦 ~
~ Have sympathy ~
~ 为狼人演奏 ~
~ For the werewolf ~

Come on!
回来
Come back.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
让我们为斯嘉丽欢呼
Well, let’s hear it for Scarlet.
她就在等自己的那头大坏狼
She is just waiting for that big bad wolf.
那可能就是你哦
And it might as well be you.
闲人免进
Dancers only.
我要和罗斯谈谈
I need to talk to Rose.
和斯嘉丽 我要谈谈
To Scarlet, I need to talk-
你是哪一点不明白?
Which part did you not understand?
我要和罗斯谈谈
I need to talk to Rose.
我要和她谈谈 让我进去
I need to talk to Rose, come on!
你为什么走了?
Why’d you leave?
连个字条都没有留下
You didn’t even leave a note.
男人总是先丢下我
Men usually leave me first.
我只是想给你省了那麻烦
I was just trying to save you the trouble.
你想错我了
Well, you’re wrong about me.
你今天为什么要来?
Why did you come today?
我为你来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!