she became my wife.

No.
我不知道你想跟我说什么
I don’t know what you’re trying to tell me
或者你是谁
or who you are
或者是谁让你来做这些
or who put you up to this,
但你最好再也别来了
but you have some nerve coming in here.
你个杀千刀的混♥蛋♥
You are a sick son of a bitch,
我现在要你滚出去
and I want you to get out of here now.
现在就滚
I want you to leave now.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚!
Get the fuck out of here!
你看什么呢?
What are you looking at?
别看着我
Don’t look at me.
滚开
Get out of here.
他妈的滚开
Get the fuck out of here!
别 等等 等等 不要!
No, wait, wait, don’t!
别再来了
Don’t come back.
有人接下电♥话♥啊
Someone please answer me.
接啊
Someone please-
有人这会儿接下电♥话♥吧
Somebody please answer me now.
我需要你 现在就需要
I need you. I need you right now.
请留步
Excuse me.
女士 探视时间已经过了
Ma’am, visiting hours are over.
女士 你不能进去
Ma’am, you can’t go in there.
女士
Ma’am.
他还好么?
Is he all right?
为什么我打电♥话♥时这儿没人接?
Why wasn’t anyone here when I called?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
有另外一个护士一直等着 你那时没来电♥话♥
The other nurse waited. You didn’t call.
她现在换班了
Her shift is over now.
你们这群人是怎么搞的?
What is wrong with you people?
他是我儿子
This is my son.
他快死了 你不知道么?
He’s dying, don’t you understand?
他是我的儿子 他奄奄一息
This is my son, and he’s dying.
好吧
All right.
请尽量不要发出声音
Just please keep it down.
你怎么样了 小甜豆
How you doing, sweet pea?
哦 你今晚吓坏我了
Oh, you scared me tonight.
妈妈打来电♥话♥ 却没有人接
Mommy called, and nobody answered,
我还以为你怎么了呢
and I thought something happened to you.
我以为你丢下我了呢
I thought you had left me.
我给你带了东西
I got something for you.
我知道你一定会喜欢的
I know you’re gonna like it.
这是特别珍藏版
It’s a special edition.
儿子 睁开眼睛看看好么?
Why don’t you open your eyes so you can see it?
你就要好起来了
You are gonna be all right.
我不会让你发生任何事的
I’m not gonna let anything happen to you.
我保证
I promise you.
妈妈保证 小甜豆
I promise you, sweet pea.
我就是想你 特别想你
I just miss you so much.
宝贝儿?
Baby?
宝贝儿?
Baby?
宝贝儿 你醒了?
Baby, are you awake?
护士!
Nurse!
护士! 医生!
Nurse! Doctor!
坐一会儿 简妮
Sit down for a minute, Johnny.
我不想坐
I don’t want to sit.
我不要坐
I don’t want to sit.
把烟掐了 坐下
Please put it out and have a seat.
喝点咖啡吧
Have some coffee.
简妮 你儿子的情况大家都知道
Johnny, your boy is in what’s known-
比利
Billy.
他名字叫比利
His name is Billy.
好的 比利
Yes, Billy.
我要提醒你 在过去的三个月里
I need to remind you that for the last three months,
他一直处于被称为植物人的状态里
he’s in what’s known as a persistent vegetative state.
他眨眼睛了
He blinked.
我亲眼看见的
I saw it with my own eyes.
当我正和他说话时 他眨眼睛了
While I was talking to him, he blinked.
那是一种误解 他只是
That’s misleading, and it’s a-
只是对运动和声音的一种无意识的反射性反映
it’s a common involuntary reflex response to motion and sound.
你相信奇迹吗?
Do you believe in miracles?
在我这一行
In my profession,
有时我别无选择就只能相信了
sometimes I have no choice but to.
那好 或许我儿子就是奇迹之一
Well, maybe this is one of those times.
我看到他眨眼了
I saw him blink.
我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eyes.
别的我也做不了什么了
There’s not much else I can do.
很抱歉 简妮
I’m sorry, Johnny.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Well, fuck you.
你是个医生…
You’re a doctor…
冷静点
Calm down.
你能说的就只有 “对不起”?
And all you can say is, “I’m sorry”?
冷静 简妮
Calm down, Johnny.
你是受过职业训练的
You’re a trained professional.
你应该救死扶伤 我儿子正需要你帮助
You are supposed to help people, and my son needs help.
他需要你的帮助
He needs your help.
你是他能指望的一切了 你不明白么?
You’re all he’s got. Don’t you understand that?
是不是钱不够?
Is it the money?
你觉得我没钱是么?
You don’t think I have the money?
好 我这一辈子每天都工作
Well, I will work every day of my life.
不是钱的问题
It’s not the money.
那是因为什么?
Then what is it?
这样也可以的
It’s okay.
我不会告诉任何人
I won’t tell anyone.
这是你想要的么?
Is this what you want?
是不是?
Is this what you want?
对不起 简妮
I’m sorry, Johnny.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
求求你 别走
Please don’t leave.
你要什么我给什么
I’ll do whatever you want.
回来!
Come back here!
医生是帮助人的!
Doctors help people!
你根本不算个医生!
You are not a doctor!
你谁也帮不了!
You can’t help anybody!
你♥他♥妈♥的就是一摊狗屎!
You’re a fucking shit!
亚历山大医生请立即到2860号♥病房♥
Dr. Alexander call extension 2860.
亚历山大医生请立即到2860号♥病房♥
Dr. Alexander, 2860.
我该怎么办啊 好运?
What am I gonna do, Lucky?
嗯?
Hmm?
我该拿你怎么办呢?
What am I gonna do with you?
我觉得我照顾不了你多久了
I don’t think I can take care of you much longer.
得把你送回家了
I got to get you back home.
别那样看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
别那样看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
你都不属于我
You don’t even belong to me.
现在有人在什么地方正在想你呢
Someone out there is missing you right now.
野性天鹅绒
Wild Velvet.
嘿 嘿 这有个叫罗斯-简妮的么?
Hey, hey, is there a Rose-Johnny there?
什么简妮?
Johnny who?
罗斯-简妮
A Rose-Johnny.
你是说斯嘉丽
You mean Scarlet.
等一下
Hold on.
瑞迪!
Rudy!
你好
Hi.
哦 天
Oh, God.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
谢谢你帮我找到它
Thank you so much for finding him.
我不知道该怎么报答你
I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you.
不用 不用
Oh, no, no, no, no.
其实是我的错
It was-it was my fault.
我不小心开车撞了他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!