Hey.
我 我叫库迪
I’m-my name’s Qwerty.
我知道
I know.
你的姓名牌上有
It’s on your name tag.
这是你第一次来这儿吧?
Is this your first time?
是的
Yeah.
很容易看出来吧?
Is it that obvious?
我也是第一次
It’s also my first time.
你知道一开始我真不愿意来
You know, at first, I didn’t really want to come.
我不想看起来没有希望了
I didn’t want to seem desperate,
好像我在见人方面需要帮助
like I need help in meeting someone.
但是我意识到
But then I realized
我有两年没有约会过了
I haven’t been on a date in-in two years.
所以 还是来了
So, here I am.
你要到里面去么?
Are-are you coming inside?
是的 当然了 当然
Yeah, of course, of course.
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
对不起 我觉得我身体发麻
I’m sorry; I think I’m losing circulation.
哪里?
Where?
就是我的右腿
Just here in my right leg.
我要不要给你拿点水什么的?
Can I get you some water or something?

Are you-
来人啊!
Help!
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
这几天没见你啊
I haven’t seen you around in a few days.
那天晚上我真是愚蠢
I was such an idiot the other night.
我不知道我怎么了
I don’t know what came over me,
如果我冒犯了你的话 我向你道歉
but I apologize if I was being too forward.
我也很久没有那样了
It’s been a very long time for me too.
你下班了么? 可以走了?
You finished? You’re off?
是的 之前太慢了
Yeah, it’s been slow.
如果 如果你想有人陪你 我可以
If-if you want some company, I could-
如果你愿意的话 我可以送你回家
If you-if you’d like, I could take you home.
我是说如果你愿意 我可以
I mean, if you want, I could-
是的 不 我 我愿意
Yeah, no, Iyeah, I would like that.
是 愿意
I would.
很好
Great.
但是今晚不行
But not tonight.
我不能
I can’t.
那是他
That’s him.
他上次 你知道 我到家不久就打了电♥话♥
He called, you know, rightshortly after I got home.
说他想和我谈谈 所以他来这儿了
And he wants to talk, and so here he is.
好吧 行 再见
All right, well, bye.
嗯 回头见
Mm, bye.
你的一些朋友
Some friends of yours,
他们告诉我你可以帮我
they told me that you could help me.
我在找一个女孩
I’m looking for a girl.
我不知道她叫什么
I don’t know her name.
一天晚上我遇到了她
I met her the other night.
她 她 有一头金黄的头发
She-she has really big blonde hair.
穿一件红裙子 上面挂满了这个
She was wearing a red dress with-with these all on it.
我可以付你钱 耽误你一会儿时间
I could-I could pay you for your time
如果你帮我找到她
if you help me find her.
好吧 我一晚上都没有见她
Well, I ain’t seen her all night,
但如果有人发现她死了 我一点也不惊讶
but if they found her dead, I wouldn’t be surprised.
你那么说是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
什么意思? 她已经试图自杀两次了
That se?orita tried to execute her life twice, man.
她割破过两只手腕
She slit both her wrists.
这个疯女孩一直想怀上一个孩子
The crazy girl want to make a baby inside of her.
她想脱胎换骨
It like the ultimate transformation and shit.
她甚至还假造流产 你明白我说的么?
She even fake a miscarriage, you get me, man?
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
我是她的医生
I’m her doctor.
她告诉我她的一切症状 你明白了吧 伙计
She tell me all her symptoms, you know, man.
我给她开了药 让她感觉好一些
And I prescribe her medication, make her feel good.
听着 老兄 如果她不在大街上
Listen, man, if she ain’t on the streets,
我就不知道了
I can’t tell you.
如果她没死 周五晚上就会出现在这儿
If she ain’t dead, she be out here on Friday night
或者在艺妓城
or at the Geisha Dungeon.
艺妓城? 那是什么地方?
Geisha Dungeon, what’s that?
恶魔之家
The devil’s lair.

Hey.
你好 你好
Hello. Hi.
我希望你能进来
I was hoping you would come in.
我昨晚梦见你了
I saw you in my dreams last night.
我也不确定你会来这儿
Yeah, I wasn’t sure you were gonna be here.
能离得近点么?
Can you come closer?
我想好好看看你的脸
I’d like to get a good look at your face.
好的
Okay.
真奇怪
It was strange.
你在逃避
You were running.
你在逃避着什么
You were running from something.
或许我是想奔向什么事
Maybe I was trying to run to something
或者某人那里
or someone.
不是
No.
你眼睛里有恐惧 就像你现在
You had fear in your eyes like you do now.
我 嗯…
I, um…
我在想你昨天说的那些话
I was thinking about what you said yesterday,
你知道 是关于你父亲的话
you know, that stuff with your father
带你到你从没有去过的地方
taking you to places that you’ve never been.
猜猜这么着?
Well, guess what?
什么?
What?
我送给你两张去世界任何地方的机票
I got you two tickets to anyplace in the world.
我不知道该说些什么
I don’t know what to say.
说 “我接受”
Say, “I accept.”
不 我不能
No, I can’t.
我们甚至都还不认识
We barely even know each other.
听着
Listen.
我已经没有多少时间了
I don’t have a lot of time left.
我不计时的 杰克
I don’t watch the clock in here, Jack.
你想和我一起多久就可以多久
You can have me for as long as you want.
我说的是 我很快就离开了
What I’m saying is, I’m going away soon,
而且再也不会回来了
and I’m not gonna be coming back.
我想让你收着这两张票
I want you to have these tickets.
它对我来说意义重大
It would mean a lot to me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
为什么要对我这么好?
Why are you so good to me?
我叫杰克·多尼
My name’s Jack Doheny.
我已经被关了25年
I’ve been locked away for 25 years,
那真是一段漫长的牢狱
which is a hell of a lot of time
足够一个人回顾他一生
for a man to reflect on his life,
所做过的决定
the choices he made
还有如果有第二次机会 他想做什么
and what he wants to do if given a second chance.
二十五年
For 25 years,
我一直等我心爱的人来看看我
I waited for my love to come visit me.
但那一天最终没有到来
But that day never came.
后来我得到消息她死了
And then I got the news that she passed away.
我永远没有机会对她说一声对不起了
I never got the chance toto tell her I was sorry.
我爱她胜过一切
I loved her more than anything.
我永远也不会忘记第一眼看到她的情形
I’ll never forget the day that I first laid eyes upon her.
她笑容温和明净
Her smile was beautiful.
那么优雅
She was so graceful.
第二天当我看见她….
When I saw her the next day…
我在她脚下放了一卡车那么多的玫瑰花…
I dumped a truckload of roses at her feet…
我还告诉她 如果不够
and I told her that if it wasn’t enough,
我明天还来
I’d come back the next day
带给她全世界的玫瑰
with roses from all over the world.
那天晚上我们共进晚餐
We had dinner that night,
到了早晨…
and by morning…
她成了我的妻子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!