I don’t mean to be nosy or anything,
但是一个男人这会儿坐在一家餐厅
but what’s a man like you doing at this hour
像你这样 是在干什么呢?
passed out in a diner?
我今天过得很不顺
I had a really hard day.
你笑得那么灿烂 你能让我相信你过得不顺?
Big smile like yours, you expect me to believe that?
好的 就停这儿吧
Yeah, just right here.
好的
Okay.
对 我家就在那
Yeah, just right up there.
我喜欢这里的灯
I like the lights.
是我自己做的
I did it myself.
是么?
Yeah?
我喜欢它们各种各样的颜色
I like the different colors.
是啊
Yeah.
是这样的 我一直很喜欢过圣诞节
Yeah, I’ve always loved Christmas.
你在这儿住很久了么?
You live there a long time?
一年吧 离婚以后吧
About a year, since my divorce.
如果你不喜欢的话
You don’t really have to talk about that
你不必提及那些的
if you don’t feel like it.
我不是…
I don’t-
这样 你应该明白 我们性格不合
Well, weyou know, we grew apart.
十三年了 可是有天早晨你醒来的时候
You know, you wake up one morning after 13 years,
两个人之间的感觉没有了
and the feeling’s gone,
而且 你也明白 你尽力维持婚姻
and, you know, you try to hang in there,
可实际上无能为力
but there’s really nothing you can do.
但是我们都同意离婚的
But we both agreed that, you know,
我们不想一直占用彼此的空间终老一生
we didn’t want to grow old taking up each other’s space.
你们俩现在还有联♥系♥么?
You guys still talk, then?
有几个月没说过话了
Not for a couple months.
你想不想
Do you-
想不想进去坐会儿 因为我
do you want to come up, ’cause I’m just-
我一个人住着 也没有宠物什么的
I live there alone, and I don’t have any cats,
你不用担心会过敏的
in case your allergic.

I, um…
我觉得 那样不合适
I don’t-I don’t think I should do that.
也是 你应该是对的
No, you’re probably right.
很晚了
It’s late.
我是说 不管怎么说你应该已经很累了
I mean, you’re probably really tired anyway.
我能问你一些事情么?
Can I ask you something?
你为什么要开车送我回家呢?
How come you picked me up, gave me a ride?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我不 不知道为什么
I don’t-I don’t know why.
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 我希望你不要介意
Okay, I hope you don’t mind.
我只是很久
I just haven’t-
只是 你知道的 很久没有吻过一个男人了
I just, you know, haven’t kissed a man in a long time.
已经忘记了亲吻的滋味了
I just forgot how good it feels.
好了 谢谢你送我
Okay, thank you for the ride.
或许会再遇到你的
Maybe I’ll see you around.

Okay.
嘿 你又迟到了
Hey, you’re late again.
去那儿换好衣服
Get down there and get dressed
现在他妈的给我上台去
and get on the fucking stage now.
我们现在必须谈谈
We need to talk now.
哦 看看是谁来了 宝贝
Well, lookie, lookie, Cookie.
不 别停下
No, don’t stop.
这样更有意思
It just got a lot more interesting.
来加入派对吧 小甜心
So come on and join the party, sweetcakes.
我们正在上第三课呢 那天你正好没来
We are on lesson number three, the day you were absent.
该死 你毁了我的派对
Oh, no, you did not touch the ‘do.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
去你♥妈♥的♥派对 还有你 荡♥妇♥
Fuck your ‘do, and fuck your whores.
你叫谁荡♥妇♥呢? 你这个小贱♥人♥
Who you calling a whore, you little bitch?
我没看到还有…
I don’t see what else-
宝贝 别吵了 别吵了
No, no, no, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie.
上楼去吧
Go upstairs.
我们一会再继续
We’ll finish up later.
好的
All right.
那么
So…
我们在这儿说什么呢 简妮?
What are we talking about here, Johnny?
我不明白 告诉我
I don’t understand. Tell me-
我们在讨论有关我的儿子
We’re talking about my son.
我们在说 我的儿子
We’re talking about my son.
平安夜我不能来了
I cannot work on Christmas Eve.
我要陪我儿子
I have to be with him.
你儿子需要你去工作
Your son needs you to work,
而且是努力工作
and he needs you to work very hard.
不用你♥他♥妈♥的告诉什么才是对我儿子最好的
Don’t you fucking tell me what’s best for my kid.
我对上帝发誓
I swear to God.
那孩子不会感觉到你在与不在
The kid would not know the difference
会有什么区别
whether you’re there or not.
去死吧你
Goddamn it.
简妮 我对你够宽容了
Johnny, I have been easy on you,
因为当我看你跳舞时
because when I watch you dance,
我就欲♥火♥焚身 许多观众都有这感觉
I get a raging boner, and so do a lot of other people.
但是平安夜那天
But on Christmas Eve,
我这儿会聚集一群非常孤独的人
I’m gonna have a lot of very lonely people out in my club,
有些人甚至想要自杀
some even thinking about killing themselves,
他们来这儿寻找陪伴的慰藉
and they come here looking for companionship.
他们只想得到一点点关爱
They’re looking for a little bit of love.
他们只想得到一丝希望
They are looking for a little bit of hope.
那些犹太女孩呢 她们呢?
What about-what about one of the girls who’s Jewish?
她们为什么就不能在那天工作?
What about them? Why can’t they work?
不是那样的
That is not the point.
台上跳的脱衣舞
All the dancing that goes on on that stage
就是一种昂贵的广♥告♥
is nothing but an expensive advertisement
为了吸引男人去那个蓝色的包间
for the main attraction in the fucking blue room.
不 我不是妓♥女♥
Well, I am not a whore.
那你最好快点觉悟 简妮
Well, then you better learn, Johnny,
因为只要你不出场
’cause you are costing me $1,000 a head
我在每个顾客身上就要损失1000块
every time you don’t give any.
这么跟你说吧
Let me put it this way.
如果你平安夜不来的话
If you are not here on Christmas Eve,
你就考虑去沃利的俱乐部工作吧
you should consider getting a job at Wally’s Whack Shack.
明白了么?
We clear?

Yeah.
你还好么?
You all right?
没什么事儿吧?
Everything all right?
让我自己待会儿
Just leave me alone.
越来越冷了
It’s getting colder.
你穿那么少会感冒的
You’re gonna get sick dressed like that.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不滚远点?
Why don’t you just fuck off?
听着 我是不会回去的
Listen, I’m not gonna go back in
除非我知道你还好好的
until I know you’re all right.
你不用这么着急
You don’t have to rush.
慢慢来
Just take your time.
你有烟么?
Do you have a smoke?
有 当然
Yeah, sure.
你不是常客吧?
You’re not from around here, are you?
不是 我只是路过
No, I’m just passing through.
我觉得也是
Yeah, I thought so.
你对人太好了
You’re too nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是哪人?
Where are you from?
旧金山
San Francisco.
大概一年前过来的
Moved down here about a year ago.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
斯嘉丽
Scarlet.
斯嘉丽
Scarlet.
我是杰克
I’m Jack.
你是不是有天晚上也在这儿?
Were you in here the other night?
没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!