It depends on your will to live.
醒一醒
Yo, excuse me.
冷静 伙计
Calm down, man.
这是最后一站了
This is my last stop.
还有你的鼻子流血了
And your nose is bleeding.
好了(12月22日)
Okay, well,
仔细研究了你的申请之后 杜里德先生
after carefully reviewing your application, Mr. Doolittle,
我很抱歉告诉你
I regret to inform you
我们拒绝了你这次的贷款请求
that we have denied your request for a loan at this time.
但我按照你们的要求把该填的都填好了
But I filled everything out just like you requested.
是的
Yes.
你父亲去世时 留下了许多债务
When your father passed away, he left a lot of debt.
我恐怕你没有能够持续还款的保证
I’m afraid, without a substantial payment,
到了月底 我们除了没收你的财产
we have no choice but to begin foreclosure proceedings
别无选择
at the end of the month.
你好 威尔逊先生?
Hello, Mrs. Wilson?
你好 我是殡仪店的库迪
Hey, this-this is Qwerty from the mortuary.
你打电♥话♥什么事儿啊?
Why are you calling?
没什么 我 我只是想知道
No, I-I was wondering-
我知道我答应过你 新年之前不会要求你还钱
I know I promised no payments till after New Year,
但是 我只是想知道是否
but I was just wondering if-
几天之内 你是不是可以先还一些
if there was anything you can offer in the next few days,
我会十分感激的
that would-that would be hugely appreciated.
理查德下岗了
Richard got laid off.
圣诞节要到了
It’s Christmas,
我还没有给孩子们买♥♥任何礼物呢
and I haven’t gotten the children anything yet.
我觉得还不了…
I don’t think-
好吧 不是 你明白么?
All right, no, you know what?
就当我没打过电♥话♥ 就当我什么也没说
Forget the call. Forget the call.
钱你留着用吧
You keep the money,
给孩子们买♥♥点礼物
and you buy your kids some gifts.
让他们过一个开心的圣诞节
You make it a good Christmas for ’em.
谢谢你 库迪
Thank you, Qwerty.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would be proud.
好吧 不用谢
All right, no.
你真是个好心肠的年轻人
You’re a fine young man.
好 晚安 威尔逊夫人
Yep, you have a good night, Mrs. Wilson.
好的
All right.
哦 天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, Christ, I’m sorry.
你 你吓我一跳
You-you scared me.
我开车路过 看见你这儿还亮着灯
I was driving by, I saw the lights in here,
所以我觉得你应该还在营业
so I thought it was open.
不 实际上我们已经关门了
No, we’re actually closed.
我们早上十点钟开门
We open at 10:00 in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
我要买♥♥一口棺材
I need a coffin.
今晚就要
I need it tonight.
我会付现金的
And I’ll pay you cash for it.
里面很安静 是吧?
It’s kind ofit’s peaceful in there, huh?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
对不起
Sorry.
就买♥♥它了
I’ll take it.
好的 先生
All right, sir.
这是个明智的选择 你不会失望的
It’s a-it’s a great choice. You won’t be disappointed.
我还有一个请求
I have another request.
哦 你需要什么 我们可以量身定做
Oh, we can customize it with anything you want.
过去 我们还应要求在里面放上一整套
In the past, we even put a complete sound system
音响系统
with speakers in.
不 不是 这 这
No, no, this-this is-
你误会了 我很中意这口棺材
No, no, I like the coffin.
只是还缺一具尸体
It’s just that it needs a body.
哦 我们是一条龙服务的 先生
Oh, we’re a full service mortuary, sir.
给死者的尸体化过妆了么?
Has-has the deceased been embalmed yet?
没 没有 他还没有死
No, he’s-he’s not dead yet.
很抱歉 我不理解您的意思
I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
先生 求你
Sir, please-
求你… 我不想惹任何麻烦
Please, I don’t want any trouble.
我知道这是个不一般的要求
I know this is an unusual request,
但是我需要你拿起这把枪
but I need you to take this gun
朝我的心脏开上一枪
and put a bullet inside my heart.
不行 你可能是喝多了
No, perhaps you’ve been drinking.
别这样 一切都会
Please, everything is-
一切都会好起来的
everything’s gonna be all right.
我可以付你钱 不行
I can pay you. No.
我有五万美元现金
I got $50,000 cash.
什么 你不相信我?
What, you don’t believe me?
我拿给你看
I’ll show you.
我会拿给你看 就在我车里
I’ll show you; it’s in my car.
我不会做的
This can’t be happening.
这些钱都会是你的
It could all be yours.
我知道你遇到了生活问题
I know you have problems.
我听见你在电♥话♥上说的了
I heard you on the phone.
我们都遇到了难题
We all have problems.
你帮我解决我的难题 我帮你解决你的难题
You help-you help me with mine, I help you with yours.
不 留着钱吧
No, keep it.
别 别 求求你 先生
Please, please. Please, sir.
先生 在我这一行 我每天都目睹死亡
Sir, in my-in my profession, I see death every day,
有些是出了意外 有些是因为疾病
some by accident, some by sickness,
但有一些是绝望而死
but some through despair.
而这些人正是我希望我能帮助的
These are the ones I wish I could have helped.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我 只要你扣动扳机
Help me by pulling this trigger.
求求你
Please.
来吧 求你了
Come on, please.
来吧 我需要你的帮助
Please, I need your help.
不行 求求你
No. Please.
扣扳机 我不会做的
Go ahead. I won’t do it.
我不会杀你的 不会
I won’t kill you. No.
为什么?
Why?
很容易的!
It’s easy!
我和神父是一体的么?
I and my father are one?
但是你能感受我的痛苦么?
But can you feel my pain?
你能感受我的痛苦么?
Can you feel my pain?
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.

Hey.
当我的新郎官感觉怎么样?
How’s it feel to be my husband?
今天 我必须说我是世界上最幸福的男人
Today, I must say that I’m the happiest man in the world.
给你看看
Let me show you.
给你看看孩子们
Let me show the kids.

Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
查理?
Charlie?
不好意思把你弄醒了 但是我们就要打烊了
Sorry to wake you, but we’rewe’re closing down soon.
给你
Here.
我请客
It’s on the house.
希望能让你高兴点
Just hope it might cheer you up.
还有一会儿时间 所以…
You have a few minutes, so…
或者我可以把它打包 你可以带走
or I could pack it up to go for you.
想一起吃点么?
You want to share it?
一起吃吧?
Share it with me?

Oh.
它是很诱人 但我为圣诞节买♥♥了一件新裙子
It’s tempting, but I have this new dress for the holiday
我决定要减肥 否则就不能穿了
that I’m determined to fit in.
想知道我的秘密么?
Want to know my secret?
我把裙子挂在饭桌旁 以此激励我自己
I hang it over the dining table to help motivate me a bit.
很不错 嗯?
It’s good, huh?
不是么?
Isn’t it?
都是我们每天早上新烤出来的
We bake ’em fresh here every morning.
我觉得挺好吃的
I think they’re good.
我不想多嘴什么的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!