and everything you need to know.
我希望下次再见
I hope the next time we find each other
我们都在天堂了
is in heaven.
野性天鹅绒脱衣舞俱乐部
小姐 你在做什么?
Girl, what you doing?
什么都行
Whatever.
别站在我这块儿 荡♥妇♥
Get off my corner, whore.
婊♥子♥ 干活去
Bitch, get to work.
甜心 你可能是第一次吧
Look, honey, this is probably your first time,
我跟你报下价吧
so I’m going to spell out the menu for you, okay?
20块帮你吹♥箫♥
$20, I jerk you off.
100块你就可以从后面上我
$1 00, you can fuck me in the ass.
再多给点就允许你射我脸上
A few dollars more, you can come on my face.
我不介意我的睫毛膏被弄花
I don’t care about my mascara running,
只是别弄到我的头发里 好么?
just don’t get it in my hair, okay?
这是你所有的要价?
That’s all you charge?
我说真的 你值更多钱
Seriously, I think you’re worth much more than that.
你看起来是个很漂亮的女人
You look like a beautiful woman.
你嘴真甜 宝贝儿
That’s very sweet of you, honey,
但现在我只有两个乳♥头♥
but for now I’ve got tits
和一个还能勃起的老二
and eight inches fully functional.
但我希望有一天我能成为一个真正的女人
But one day, I dream to be flawless.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我想做变性手术
To be tucked, operated on, you know?
那你现在为什么不做呢?
Why haven’t you done that?
这很贵的 先生 哦
It’s mucho dinero, senor. Oh.
我正在攒钱
I’m saving up.
你一晚上能挣多少?
How much do you make a night?
问这个干嘛?
What’s it to you?
没什么 我就是问问 是多少 四五百美元?
Nothing, I justwhat is it, like, $400, $500-
停下你的破车 你在耽误我的时间
Stop the fucking car. You’re wasting my time.
停车
Stop the car.
谢谢
Gracias.
等一下 别走 别走
Hold on, stay, stay.
我要你帮我救个人
I need you to help me save someone.
好吗?
Okay?
我付钱给你
I’ll pay you.
而且我保证 你帮了我之后 你
And I assure you that if you do this, you-
你就再也不用做现在的工作了
you’ll probably never have to do what you do ever again.
我从不做我不想做的事儿 知道么?
I don’t do anything I don’t want to do, okay?
那你想让我做什么?
So what do you want from me?
在我的车后座 有一个背包
In the back of my car, there’s a backpack.
你去打开后备箱
I want you to open it.
看看背包里
I want you to look inside.
里面是五万美元现金
Inside, there’s $50,000 cash.
这是我在这个世界上留下的所有积蓄
It’s all the savings I have left in the world,
我想都给你
and I want you to have it
只要你为我做一件事
if you just do me this one service.
在仪表盘下的柜子里有一把枪
There’s a gun in my glove compartment.
枪膛里有两发子弹
And it’s got two bullets in the chamber.
我要你拿起来
I want you to pick up that gun.
我要你握得紧紧的
I want you to hold it really tight,
朝这儿 我的心脏 开一枪
and I want you to shoot me right here in my heart.
真♥他♥妈♥开玩笑 不是么?
This is a fucking joke, right?
我在演电视剧还是怎么的?
Am I on TV or something?
我在电视上看过这狗屎剧情
I’ve seen this shit on TV.
然后到处都有微型摄像机
There’s little spy cameras everywhere.
我知道这些
I know this.
我知道 我知道 斯立姆
I know, I know, Slim.
他让你这么干的 是不是
He put you up to this, didn’t he?
这不是开玩笑 这不是开玩笑
It’s not a joke. It’s not a joke.
不会出意外的
There can’t be any accidents.
我留了个自杀的留言 有我的签名
There’s a suicide note with my signature.
所以当警方发现我时
So when they find me,
你不必担心被他们追查 知道么?
you don’t have to worry about the authorities, okay?
你为什么要那样做?
Why did you do that?
做什么?
Do what?
你这个该死的教♥徒♥
Your goddamn prayer.
你是信教么?
Are you religious?
从我的车里滚出去
Get out of my car.
你不想下地狱 对吗?(基♥督♥徒不能自杀)
Do you not want to burn in hell?
你就是那样想的吧?
Is that what it is?

Get out.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个懦夫
You fucking coward.
所以你在大街上找像我这样的人
So you search the streets for people like me
因为我们看起来无药可救了?
because we seem desperate?
我说 滚 你♥他♥妈♥的胆小鬼
I said get out. You fucking coward.
从我的车里滚出去!
Get out of my car!
谁在乎呢 是吧? 滚!
So who cares, right? Get out!
你给我滚! 别想自杀了
You go! Lay off of it!
每个人都会遇到难题!
Everyone’s got problems!
要去解决! 滚开!
Deal with it! Go!
你个只会自杀的懦夫
Mátate, pinche puto.
危险 内含甲醛 可能致癌 未经授权不得进入
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事的
You’re all right.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
只要想象你自己在女神的怀抱里
Just picture yourself in the arms of such a goddess.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world,
欢迎来到灯红酒绿的野性天鹅绒
to the excruciatingly erotic world of Wild Velvet.
我们这里有最火♥辣♥最妖艳的舞♥女♥
We bring you all the ladies that Victoria…
维多利亚的秘密已隐藏太久
Has been keeping a big, big secret.
现在我们隆重请出
And now the Wild Velvet is proud to present
娇俏性感 迷人勾魂
the luscious, the lascivious,
独一无二的斯嘉丽
the one, the only Scarlet.
爱你 斯嘉丽!
Love you, Scarlet!
~ 这个城市面无表情 ~
~ Emotionless this city lies ~
~ 如此残酷 我的眼睛起了雾 ~
~ Cruel it is, it clouds my eyes ~
~ 黑暗 黑暗 ~
~ The dark, the dark ~
~ 笼罩着我的白天 ~
~ shades on my day ~
~ 我就住在这里 ~
~ I live inside this place ~
~ 囚禁在我的金属笼子里 ~
~ Locked up inside my metal cage ~
~ 永远紧张 满是愤怒 ~
~ Always tense and filled with rage ~
~ 在这片工业森林之上 ~
~ Above the concrete fields below ~
~ 有了你 我想离开 想要离开这里 ~
~ With you I want to go, want to go ~
~ 音乐是我的避难所 ~
~ Music is my sanctuary ~
~ 音乐是我的保护伞 ~
~ Music is my blanket ~
~ 我只看见我想看见的 ~
~ I see only what I want to see ~
~ 我只会成为我想成为的 ~
~ I’ll be only what I want to be ~
~ 是的 ~
~ Yeah ~
~ 音乐包裹着我 ~
~ My blanket covers me ~
~ 准备好 ~
~ Check it ~
~ 现在 年轻人 我在跳着机械舞 ~
~ Now, as a youth, man, I was body poppin’ ~
~ 脚踩着漆布 ~
~ breakin’ on the lino ~
~ 翩翩起舞只为生活所迫 ~
~ Traded in my lino for a pad and a biro ~
~ 忙忙碌碌只为日常支出 ~
~ Used to stand in line so as I can sign my giro ~
~ 然而 如今我的命运已迎来最好的结局 ~
~ But now my ends are meeting in the best way that I know ~
~ 节奏在慢慢失控 ~
~ And the beats that go boom ~
~ 听着音乐 我想要逃脱命运的桎梏 ~
~ See the music I consume to escape the doom and gloom ~
~ 一切节奏和旋律 ~
~ All the beats and melodies ~
~ 让现实远离 ~
~ that keep realities at bay ~
~ 但是音乐停下的时候 ~
~ But what happen when the record’s done ~
~ 一切幻象开始消褪 消褪 ~
~ and start to fade away, fade away ~
~ 再次 我独自一人 ~
~ Alone within myself again ~
~ 尽力隐藏悲伤 ~
~ I try to veil away my pain ~
~ 肮脏的灰色情绪 ~
~ The dirty grey ~
~ 将我淹没 ~
~ surrounding me ’round ~
~ 周围一切 一片沉寂 ~
~ And now I hear no sounds ~
医生 到底怎么了?
Doctor, what is it?
杰克 你得了胃癌
Jack, you have gastric cancer.
我还能活多久?
How much time do I have?
要看你有多强烈的求生意志了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!