Three, two, one, clear.
加到120伏
Go to 120.
好的 三 二 一 准备
Okay, three, two, one, clear.
因为我相信
For I believe.
无信仰的人让我相信
Helped by unbelievers.
三 二 一 准备
Three, two, one, clear.
加到240伏
Go to 240.
罗斯
Rose!
罗斯 你在哪儿?
Rose, where are you?
罗斯
Rose.
罗斯!
Rose!
准备
Clear.
再来一次
Again.
准备
Clear.
我想不会再下雨了
I guess it’s not coming after all, the rain.
我很期待下雨啊
I was looking forward to it.
介意我坐在这里么?
Mind if I join you?
随你
If you wish.
哦 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
你在等什么人呢?
Were you expecting someone?
不是 我只是喜欢一个人坐着
No, I justI just like sitting alone.
大多数人都忘记了静静♥坐♥着是多么美好
Most of us have forgotten how pleasurable it can be.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
戴安娜
Diana.
查理
Charlie.
很高心遇见你 神父
Nice to meet you, father.
别那么叫好不
No, please.
就叫我查理好吧?
Could you just call me Charlie?
这就是我们第一次见面吧?
Is that how we first met?
那当然
Exactly.
我还是穿着这件红衣服 记得么?
I was even wearing this red coat, remember?
我怎么会忘了?
How could I forget that?
你真漂亮
You looked beautiful.
查理
Charlie.
怎么了?
Yeah?
你还不到时候呢!
It’s not your time yet.
我哪也不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
我会在这儿一直等你
I’ll be right here waiting for you.
我的上帝 我爱你
My God, I love you.
我永远不会停止对你的爱
I never stopped loving you.
神父?
Father?
主教?
Father Bishop?
主教 你在这儿干嘛呢?
Father Bishop, what are you doing here?
你回我们这儿来了么?
Are you returning to us?
上帝保佑你 修女
God bless you, sister.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
我昨晚没打电♥话♥是因为
I didn’t call last night because I-
我想相信
I wanted to believe
一切都会好起来
that everything was gonna be all right.
真对不起 宝贝儿
I’m so sorry, baby.
我爱你 小甜豆
I love you, sweet pea.
松手!
Let it go!
嘿!
Hey!
就那儿
There it is.
罗斯? 谢天谢地总算找到你了
Rose? Thank God I caught you.
我需要你签收这个
I need you to sign this.
这是你医院账单的收据
It’s the receipt for your hospital bill.
一切费用都付清了
Everything’s been paid for.
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
这样 昨晚一位先生来
Well, a gentleman came in last night
把医院的账单都付清了
and paid all the hospital bills.
他没有留下姓名
He wanted to remain anonymous.
我真为比利感到难过
I’m sorry about Billy.
他给你留下了这个
He left this for you.
还要再吃一块饼么?
So you have any room left for a slice of pie?
不 不用了 我饱了
No, sorry, I’mI’m full.
我不得不说
I have to say,
你今早气色很不错
you look really good this morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可能想知道我前夫和我
You might want to know that my ex-husband and I,
我们试着交流 只是自欺欺人罢了
we tried to talk, but who were we kidding?
我不知道你今晚有什么计划
And I don’t know if you have plans tonight,
但我有一件崭新的裙子 却无处可去
but I’ve got a brand-new dress and nowhere to go.
你是在邀请我出去么?
Are you asking me out?
你接受邀请么?
Are you accepting?
当然
Yes.
是么? 太好了
Oh, yeah? Good.
那 我给你写一下我电♥话♥
Here, let me give you my number.
好的
Oh, okay.
这样行么? 六点钟我家见?
Should we say, like, my place, like 6:00?
六点整
6:00.
好的 我等着你
All right, I’ll be waiting.
我会到的
I’ll be there.
你好
Hey.
我上周打过电♥话♥
Hey, I called in last week,
我一直在找那位带着狗的姑娘
and I was looking for the girl with the dog.
我只是想知道 她还在那儿住么?
I was-I was just wondering, is she-is she still there?
不了 她走了
No, she’s gone.
不 我不清楚 但是她走了 年轻人
No, I don’t know, but she’s gone, man.
不 她还有狗都走了 不关我事儿
No, her and dog leave. Not my fault.
不知道 很抱歉
No, I’mNo, I am sorry.
我看见他在笑
I saw him laughing.
回头见 伙计 嘿 演得真不错
See you, guys. Hey, good show.
很精彩 谢谢你
Good show, thank you.
我们去吃点东西吧 爸爸
Can we get something to eat, dad?
再见 玛姬
Bye, Maggie.
再见 再见
See ya. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我有两张去巴黎的机票
I have two tickets to Paris.
~ 她不令人惊讶么? ~
~ Isn’t she surprising? ~
~ 你不对她着迷么? ~
~ Aren’t you amazed? ~
~ 你想的一切都会 ~
~ Everything you thought you had to be ~
~ 使热情上涨 ~
~ goes up in flames ~
~ 她是不是很耀眼? ~
~ Isn’t she enlightening? ~
~ 愉快一点 ~
~ Try to be amused ~
~ 崭新的你不需要原因 ~
~ Reason doesn’t work when you’re brand-new ~
~ 如果你想知道你做了什么 ~
~ If you want to know of what you’re made ~
~ 嘿 你要去哪? ~
~ Hey, where you going? ~
~ 这个女人 就是通往幸福的路 ~
~ The woman is the way ~
~ 不要去伤害 ~
~ Wouldn’t try to bite ~
~ 当她叫你名字的时候 ~
~ when she calls your name ~
~ 你可能看不见 ~
~ You might not see something ~
~ 那一再重复的场景 ~
~ that might say it ever again ~
~ 如果你给她一个机会 ~
~ And if you give her one chance, man ~
~ 她会带你 做自己 ~
~ she’s gonna take you right to yourself ~
~ 你自己 ~
~ Yourself ~
~ 要不然 ~
~ Or else ~
~ 试着放她走 ~
~ Try to make it run ~
~ 但幸福不会抛下你 ~
~ but the happy just won’t seem to leave you alone ~
~ 哦 好吧 ~
~ Oh, well ~
~ 哦 好吧 ~
~ Oh, well ~
~ 说你什么都想要 ~
~ Say you want it all ~
~ 但空虚不会被填满 除非和她一起 ~
~ but the hole won’t fill unless you fill it with her ~
~ 哦 好吧 ~
~ Oh, well ~
~ 哦 好吧 ~
~ Oh, well ~
~ 所以 闭嘴吧 ~
~ So shut your mouth ~
~ 拒绝那条迷途 ~
~ Turn down that brain that’s led you astray ~
~ 你永远都不会认识她 但是 ~
~ And you’ll never know her, but ~
~ 这个女人 就是通往幸福的路 ~
~ the woman is the way ~
~ 常常提醒我 ~
~ Always remind me ~
~ 你如何 几乎得到了我 ~

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!