继续念!是不是那个异教♥徒♥教了你不同的祷文?
Keep going! Or did that heretic teach you a different prayer?
愿祢的名…
Hallowed be…
…被尊为圣!
…thy name!
祢的王国来临。愿祢的旨意…
Your Kingdom come. Thy will be done…
行在地上,如在天上!
on earth as it is in heaven!
赐予我们每日的面包…
Give us this day our daily bread…
宽恕我们的罪过 正如我们宽恕那些有负于我们的人
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
– 你是这个村子的牧师吗? – 是的
– Are you the priest of this village? – I am.
我是多施塔特主教的特使
I’m an envoy from The Bishop of Dorstadt.
多施塔特?
Dorstadt?
那么你在路上跋涉数周就是为了找我?
Then you’ve been on the road for weeks. Just to find me?
不完全是
Not entirely.
约翰尼斯
Johannes.
主教召你进经院
The Bishop is calling you to the Schola.
请原谅,先生,我来这里是为了带一个女孩去 多施塔特
Forgive me, sir, but I’m here to bring a girl to Dorstadt.
– 一个名叫…约翰娜的女孩 – 我是约翰娜!要去经院的是我!
– A girl named… Johanna. – I’m Johanna! I’m to go to the schola!
这太荒谬了!约翰尼斯,约翰娜… 这是书写上的一个小错误
It’s ridiculous! Johannes, Johanna… A small mistake in the writing.
– 即使是最好的抄写员也会出错! – 那可能是…
– Happens even to the best of scribes! – That may be…
用用你的脑子,一个女孩到 圣公会学校 去干嘛?
Use your head, what’s a girl supposed to do in the cathedral school?
你是母亲,你说呢?
You’re the mother. What do you say?
你太无礼了,竟敢怀疑一个忠诚侍奉上帝的人说的话?
Disrespectful man, you dare doubt the word of a devoted servant of the Lord?
冷静,虔诚的神父,别忘了我代表的权威
Calm yourself, pious father. Remember the authority that I represent.
你一定知道这些计划
You must have known about these plans.
主教不是要随便召一个孩子
The Bishop does not just send for any child,
所以… 我该带哪一个去 多施塔特 呢?
so… which one am I supposed to take to Dorstadt?
你应该带那个男孩
You ought to take the boy.
那么 …
Then…
那就应该是吧,快点!木筏正等着我们呢
So should it be. Hurry! A raft is waiting for us.
来,来
Come, come.
收拾好你的东西!
Pack your things!
约翰尼斯,是时候出发了
Johannes, it’s time.
证明你自己值得收到这个好消息,去吧
Prove yourself worthy receiving somewhat good. Go now.
把这封信给主教,别自己打开看
Give this letter to the Bishop. Don’t dare to open it yourself.
约翰尼斯!
Johannes!
约翰娜
Johanna!
七天时间里,他们两个在莱茵上乘着木筏顺流而下
For seven days the two of them rode the Rhine downstream.
许多木筏上的人被约翰娜的才智所吸引…
Many of the rafts men were captivated by Johanna’s wisdom…
被她的故事所感动
and touched by her story.
约翰娜知道…
Johanna knew…
上帝要把她从悲惨的境遇中拯救出来
God wanted to rescue her from her miserable existence.
不然为什么上帝允许她去找她的哥哥?
Why else would He have allowed her to find her brother?
主向她伸出慈爱之手,她感到无法抗拒
The Lord had reached out His hand to her and she felt compelled to take it.
这是主教给的,经院正等着我们
This is from the Bishop. We are expected at the Schola.
请原谅,阁下,那个女孩到了
Pardon me, Eminence. The girl has arrived.
女孩?
Girl?
– 您把她从 殷格翰 接来的 – 哦,是的,现在我想起来了
– You had her fetched from Ingelheim. – Oh, Yes, now I remember.
是那个希腊学者的主意。但我是不是看重影了?
That Greek scholar’s idea. But am I seeing double?
男孩是她的哥哥
The boy is her brother.
他们的牧师♥父♥亲坚称一定要允许他进经院学习
Their father, a priest, insists that he too be allowed to attend the schola.
你懂什么?我派人去召一个,却来了两个
What do you know? I send for one. I get two.
要是皇帝像这个乡下神职人员一样慷慨就好了
If only the Emperor were as generous as this holy man from the countryside.
好吧,你真的是他们说的那个小学者吗?
Well, are you really the little scholar they described you as?
我学习很努力,先生
I studied hard, Sir.
据说你可以读写希腊文
It is said that you can read and write Greek.
了不起!
Remarkable!
即使是我们德高望重的 奥多 也没有掌握希腊文
Not even our highly regarded Odo has mastered it.
是不是,奥多?
Right, Odo?
您知道得很清楚,我不能原谅您的心血来潮
You know very well that I cannot condone this new whim of yours.
圣公会学校招收一个女人 违背了上帝的意愿
It goes against God’s will to accept a woman at the cathedral school.
这也是毫无意义的
It is also pointless.
女人不具备得出合乎逻辑结论的本能
Women do not possess natural ability to draw logical conclusions.
女性大脑有用的部分太小了
The useful sections of the female brain are so small.
女人无法理解比较高深的思想和概念
Women are incapable of understanding higher ideas or concepts.
圣保罗本人坚信这样一个真理…
St Paul himself has asserted this truth…
那就是 女人从属于男人,这是由天地万物的次序所决定的
that women are subservient to men, as determined by the order of creation,
等级还有意志力…
hierarchy and strength… of will.
那么,年轻的学者,你就没有什么要反驳的吗?
Well, young scholar, have you nothing to counter it?
在天地万物中女人怎么可能位于男人之后呢?
How can woman be second to man in creation?
她是用亚当的肋骨创造出来的
She was made out with Adam’s rib.
而亚当是用普通粘土制成的
Adam, on the other hand, was molded from common clay.
继续
Go on.
至于意志力…
As for strength of will…
女人可以被视为优于男人
woman can be viewed superior to man.
夏娃吃苹果是出于对知识和学习的热爱
Eve ate from the apple out of love of knowledge and learning.
亚当吃苹果只是因为夏娃叫他吃
Adam ate only because Eve asked him to.
这孩子是一个激发灵感的人!正是我们这个经院所需要的!
The child is an inspiration! Just what we need here in the Schola!
奥多,你有两个新学生了!
Odo! You have two new students.
您想好让这孩子住哪了吗?
Have your reverend decided yet where the child should be housed?
显然她不能住在男生宿舍
Obviously she cannot live in the boys’ dormitory.
这个女孩可以和我的家人住在一起
The girl can live with me in my family.
她将是我两个女儿的好伙伴
She’ll be a good companion for my two daughters.
好极了,康德.格罗尔德!这女孩就和你们住一起
Excellent, Conde Gerold! The girl will stay with you.
欢迎来到 维拉雷斯,约翰娜
Welcome to Villaris, Johanna.
– 晚上好,先生 – 晚上好
– Good evening, Sir. – Good evening.
– 这是什么意思? – 瑞秋!请允许我向你介绍约翰娜
– What does the meaning of this? – Richilde! May I present you Johanna.
约翰娜,这是我妻子,瑞秋,房♥子的女主人
Johanna, this is my wife, Richilde, the Lady of the House.
约翰娜今天刚到经院,她要在那里学习
Johanna arrived today to begin her study at the Schola.
一个女孩?圣公会学校召收了一个女孩?
A girl? A girl is to attend a cathedral school?
应主教的要求
At the request of the Bishop.
– 他是教会的耻辱 – 约翰娜将和我们住在一起
– He is a disgrace to the Church. – Johanna is going to live with us.
和我们住一起?
With us?
这个乡巴佬?
This country pumpkin?
瑞秋,你忘了你的身份
Richilde, you forget who yourself is.
约翰娜是家里的客人,她理应得到善待
Johanna is a guest of this house. And she should be treated as such.
别害怕,你在这里会没事的
Have no fear. You will be fine in here.
你在看什么?你为什么不做功课?
What are you looking at? Why are you not working?
– 请原谅,我… – 安静!
– Forgive me, I… – Silence!
我写的是不是…有错误?
Is there mistake… in the writing?
嗯… 不
Well… No.
但是… 你的…
But still… your hand…
你写的不够好,这里…还有这里
It is not sure enough here… and here.
对于如此笨拙的写作…你有什么借口吗?
What excuse do you have for… for such lubberly work?
我没有借口,先生
I have no excuse, Sir.
为你的粗心赎罪 以便你能学到谦逊的意义
To atone for your carelessness and so you may learn the meaning of humility,
今晚你要清洗地板
you will clean the floor tonight.
与此同时,你要认真思考 圣保罗 著作中…
During that time, you will contemplate the writings of Saint Paul…
关于女人地位的内容。你知道这些内容吗?
about the position of women. Do you know them?
“我无法容忍♥女人讲道,也不能容忍♥她们篡夺男人的权威”…
“I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over man”…
“却沉默不语”
“but to be in silence”.
– 你应该好好记住这些话 – 是,校长
– You ought to remember it well. – Yes, Schoolmaster.
姑娘们!吉塞拉,约翰娜
Girls! Gisela, Johanna.
合理的使用这个女人(钱币)。去吧!
Sensible with this women. Go!
睁大你的眼睛,你没看到它就在那里吗?
Just open your eyes. Can’t you see it’s there?
可是他们是瞎子!
But they are blind!
如果他们把猪杀了,他们就可以得到猪肉
If they kill the pig, they get the meat.
喂!年轻女人!
Psst!, young woman!
你知道这是什么吗?圣母玛利亚的奶!
Do you know what this is? Milk of the Holy Virgin Mary!
只有五瓶,这是最后一瓶
There are only five of these bottles. This is the last.
既然你是如此友善的女孩,我会把它给你…
And since you’re such a friendly girl. I will give it to you…
只收你一便士
for only one denarius.
– 你疯了吗?好大的胆子? – 原谅我,先生
– Are you mad? How dare you? – Forgive me, Sir.
即使是圣母玛利亚的奶 经过800年之后也会坏掉的
But even the milk of the Virgin will be spoilt after 800 years.
那是圣奶!是不会坏的!
That milk is holy! It cannot spoil!
可能不会坏吧,但这么多年它是怎么保温的呢?
Perhaps not. But how did it stay warm all these years?
而且如此神圣的东西你怎么会要价这么低呢?
And how can you ask such a low price for something so holy?
– 你是在笑话我吗? – 不,完全没有
– Are you laughing at me? – No, not at all.
我从心底里支持你 约翰娜
I’m in all of you Johanna with all my heart.
噢,快看!
Oh, look!
羊皮纸!
Parchments!
这是什么?
What is this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!