You had money…
一直都有钱
this whole time?
这是上帝的钱
It is God’s money.
为了急用
For emergencies.
这几周都有急用
It has been a fucking emergency for weeks now!
我始终相信…
I believed in you the whole time…
你能随机应变
that you would rise to the occasion.
我发现我错了 你显然不堪一击
But now I see that was a mistake, and there’s clearly something broken in you.
你击垮了我的心
You broke that something in me!
我们的对话开始鬼打墙
I feel this conversation has become circular.
淫♥妇♥
Cunt!
我需要性和钱
I need sex and money.
我能再找一个爱人
I could take a lover…
另一个魏德本 能供养我
another Wedderburn who would keep me…
但可能需要我成天关注
but may require an awful lot of attention.
要不然 一次20分钟
Or else it’s 20 minutes at a time…
剩余时间我能尽情研究这世界
and the rest of my day is free to study on the world…
设法改善它
and the improvement of it.
因此 我必须…
Hence, I seek employment…
在你这散发霉味的卖♥♥淫机构工作
at your musty-smelling establishment of good-time fornication.
规划追求自♥由♥之路的女人
A woman plotting her course to freedom.
真让人欣慰
How delightful.
过来
Come.
沙佛先生
Monsieur Saveur.
菲力牛排
A filet mignon.
顶级的呢
A prime cut.
贝拉
Bella.
最后要说“棒极了”
Say “formidable” at the end.
院里的规定
House rules.
那是你的味道吗
Is that smell you?
棒极了
Formidable.
有味道
For the smell.
还有茶 这茶好喝
And tea. Just because tea is nice.
很粗鲁…
It was brutal…
奇怪又不舒服
in a strangely not unpleasant way.
小册子
Pamphlet.
看一下 -这是什么
Read. – What is that?
想要改变世界的人
Une personne qui veut… change the world pour le meilleur.
使它更好 更好的世界
Make it better. A better world.
那我也是
Then I am that too.
史怀尼夫人
Madam Swiney…
这个排排站的作法…
this lineup system…
害我难过的男人上楼
and therefore am sad…
让他跟我激烈跳跃吗
when I let him furious jump me?
本来就是这样 亲爱的
That is the way it is, my darling.
天啊 你真漂亮
Gosh, you look pretty.
男人都想跟你翻云覆雨
How it agrees with you to be ravaged.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
难道你不愿让女人来选择
So, would you not prefer it if the women chose…
那才显示她对你充满热情啊
as it would be a sign of enthusiasm toward you?
这样你上她时才不会担心
You wouldn’t have the vague sense that they are in a state of horror…
她感到惊恐
when you jump them.
贝拉是新来的 脑袋有点毛病
Bella is new and may have a mental illness.
就像我父亲上帝说的
As God, my father, says…
现况会维持到我们发现新的方式
it is only the way it is until we discover the new way it is…
持续下去 直到又发现新的方式
and then that is the way it is until we discover the new way it is…
直到世界不再是平的
and so it goes until the world is no longer flat…
电力点亮黑夜 鞋子不再绑上缎带
electricity lights the night, and shoes are no longer tied with ribbons.
身为社♥会♥主♥义♥者 我完全同意
As a socialist, I agree entirely.
今天你就免费招待马叟先生
Monsieur Mersault will enjoy it for free.
去吧 快点
Go. Now.
贝拉 到我办公室
Bella, a moment in my office.
你的耳垂娇艳欲滴
You have the most delicious looking lobes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须…
I must…
对不起 咬到你流血了
Oh, I am sorry. I drew blood.
来
Here.
有时我见到年轻美女也会情不自禁
I sometimes give in to myself when I see beauty, young beauty.
但有一天 亲爱的…
For one day, my dear…
你会变成满脸皱纹的老太婆
you will be a wrinkled, old husk.
就算免费也没人想跟你上♥床♥
And no one will want you either to pay you for it or to have it for free.
我还是认为有选择会比较快乐
I still believe everyone would be happier if we could choose.
理想主义者
An idealist.
跟我一样
Like me.
你真可爱
How delightful you are.
但我们有时得满足世人的需求
But we must give in to the demands of the world sometimes.
咬牙接受 也能击败它
Grapple with it, try to defeat it.
你和我一样相信-当然
So you believe as me? – Of course.
什么
What?
那很… -变♥态♥
That is… – Sick.
却是门好生意
But good business.
跟我来
Come with me.
我的孙女
My grandchild.
体弱多病 常得看医生
Sick and poorly, and requiring much doctoring.
如果给你选择 我生意就难做了
My choice of giving you choice will jeopardize the business.
也会危及她的健康 她的命
Her health. Her life.
你要那样吗 贝拉-当然不要
Do you want that, Bella? – Of course not.
不要你真善良
You don’t? You’re so lovely.
我以为你要咬我的耳垂
I thought you were going for my lobes.
我们必须工作
We must work.
我们必须赚钱
We must make money.
更重要的是 我们必须体验一切
But more than that, we must experience everything…
不只是好事
not just the good.
还有屈辱 恐惧 哀伤…
But degradation, horror, sadness…
那样我们才完整 贝拉
This makes us whole, Bella.
使我们成为有底蕴的人
Makes us people of substance…
而非轻浮 天真的孩子
not flighty, untouched children.
那我们就能了解世界
Then we can know the world.
等我们了解了世界
And when we know the world…
世界就是我们的
the world is ours.
我要那样
I want that.
现在…
Now…
去跟客人打炮
go and fuck someone…
帮我赚10法朗
and bring me 10 francs.
我提议先来个简短问答
First, I suggest a short quiz.
问答
A quiz?
你告诉我一段童年回忆
You tell me a childhood memory.
然后我说个笑话
Then I tell a joke.
再来互闻一下
Then a quick sniff…
有必要的话 洒点薰衣草油
and if necessary, a quick douse in lavender oil.
这些都会让整个体验更棒
And all of this will enhance the experience making it formidable.
不 我说笑话
Non, I tell the joke.
你说回忆
You the memory.
腿流血
Blood. Down my leg.
欢喜
Joy?
你欢喜地看着血
You watched the blood with joy.
叩叩
Knock, knock.
很开心果见到你
Cheese to meet you.
你听懂了
You know it.
你味道还可以
You smell okay.
我们打炮吧
Let us fuck.
上帝给了你一项才能 朋友
God gave you a gift, my friend.
很粗俗的作品
Very inelegant work.
你想家时都这样
This is what you do when you’re homesick?
你希望什么
You wish what?
小犬到了受教育的年纪 性教育
My boys are of an age for education. Sexual.
我会示范
I will demonstrate.
明白
I see.
有时候
At times.
我该躺下 弯腰还是张开腿
Shall I lay, bend, astride?
请从简单的开始