(死亡眼盲的婴儿 咬了哈利)
(我的嘴巴全都是血)
你的手还好吗-没事了
How’s your hand? – It’s fine.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你是想帮我了解
You were trying to help me understand.
不 其实我想伤害你
No. I actually wanted to hurt you.
我受不了有人这么蠢 美丽又快乐
Couldn’t bear to see such dumb, beautiful happiness in someone.
我好残酷
It was cruel of me.
我不难过
I am not sorry.
如果了解世界 我就能改善它
If I know the world, I can improve it.
你不能
You can’t.
这才是重点
That is the real point.
不要接受宗教…
Don’t accept the lie of religion…
社♥会♥主♥义♥…
socialism…
资本主义的谎言
capitalism.
我们这个物种没救了
We are a fucked species.
记住 希望是会破灭的
Know it. Hope is smashable.
现实不会
Realism is not.
用真♥相♥保护自己
Protect yourself with the truth.
我现在明白你是什么了 哈利
I realize what you are now, Harry.
无法承受世间痛苦的伤心小男孩
Just a broken little boy who cannot bear the pain of the world.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
再见 哈利
Goodbye, Harry.
我们在马赛上岸
We get thrown off in Marseille.
你为何待在他身边
Why do you stay with him?
我始终认为情况会好转
I always think it will be better.
你当然这么想
‘Course you do.
(巴黎)
我常听说巴黎有多美
I have heard great things of the beauty of Paris.
我会踢死你的狗
I’ll fucking kick your dog to death.
妈的…
Fucking…
在巴黎没钱
Paris with no money.
你说怎么办 贝拉-我去找饭店
What do you suggest we do, Bella? – I will get us a hotel.
别担心
Do not worry.
拿什么找我们没钱
With what? We have no money.
这样的实验不是很有趣吗
Is it not an interesting experiment?
我们一无所有
We have nothing.
这下怎么过日子-我不知道
How will we live now? – I don’t know!
没错 这就是实验
Exactly, that is the experiment.
现在我们成了穷♥人♥
We are now the poor.
很多探险家也面对过这种困境
Also, many adventurers have faced these odds.
譬如鲁宾逊
Robinson Crusoe, for example.
自私 无脑 粗心的贱♥货♥
Selfish, thoughtless, careless bitch.
我并不无脑 邓肯
I’m not thoughtless, Duncan.
虽然我…
And while it is true my ability…
谨慎思考 做出合理判断的能力
to think things through to the logical conclusions is not…
并不强
strong…
但我确实帮助了那些受苦的人
I did help those suffering people.
我害惨了我们
I have ruined us…
就像你说的
as you pointed out…
但我相信我的作为立意良善
but I do believe my actions come from a good place.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我会找到饭店
I will get us a hotel.
午安 女士
Good afternoon, madam.
你好 亮丽的英国美女
Good day, my fresh, darling English Rose.
这是饭店吗
Is this a hotel?
我们有房♥间
We have rooms.
你在找工作吗
Are you looking for work?
一间房♥多少钱
How much is a room?
我收你一小时10法郎
I’ll charge you 10 francs an hour.
你收他们30法郎
You charge them 30.
皆大欢喜
Everyone’s happy.
我懂了
I see.
夏沛尔先生
Monsieur Chapelle.
刚从伦敦来的
Fresh from London.
你好
Hello.
这下我搞糊涂了
At this point, I am confused.
你不是来工作的吗
You’re not here to work?
拜托
Come on.
躺下来 让他发泄一下
Lie with him, let him cock you a bit…
法郎轻松入袋
and make some nice francs.
原来如此
I see.
那样他就会给我钱
He would pay me for this?
对
Yes.
如果你缺钱
If you need money…
这样赚最快
it is the shortest route to it.
我从来没跟别的男人做过
I have never been cocked by another man…
却想知道那种感觉
and yet have wondered on that.
而且我又需要钱
And am in need of funds.
我相信这是天时地利人和
It is, I believe, a confluence of circumstances…
几乎是命中注定
I regard as almost fate-like.
那就来吧
Let us do this.
16号♥房♥
Room 16.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
好神秘
Mysterious.
是不是该帮我暖身…
Should we warm me up a bit…
你好 先生
Good day, sir.
巧克力闪电泡芙
Éclair au chocolat?
我获得一些钱和一些启发
I’ve come into some money and some enlightenment.
偷来的
You stole it?
你常说你是世上最棒的情人
You’ve always said you’re the best bedman in the world…
我不认识别人 不晓得对不对
and I have never known another, so I knew not whether this was true.
现在我知道了
But now I do.
他很差劲
And he was terrible…
插入我体内时发出不雅的声音
and made ungodly noises as he thrust himself into me.
他只能插三下 邓肯魏德本
And a mere three thrusts, Duncan Wedderburn, was all he could manage.
当然
I stifled a laugh…
我拿了他的钱 谢谢他
I took his money. I thanked him.
在买♥♥泡芙的路上笑个不停
I laughed all the way to buy us these eclairs…
我不禁想到
and I thought so fondly…
想起我们那些激♥情♥的夜晚
remembering the fierce sweaty nights of ours.
你为钱卖♥♥淫
You fucked for money?
当作实验
And as an experiment.
这对我们感情有好处 让我更喜欢你
And it is good for our relationship as it gladdens my heart toward you.
最近我不满意你爱哭爱骂脏话
My heart has been a bit dim on your weepy, sweary person lately.
你这个烂货 妓♥女♥兼荡♥妇♥
You are a monster. A whore and a monster.
地狱来的魔鬼
A demon sent from hell…
撕裂我的心灵
to rip my spirit to shreds.
以海啸般的破坏力量
To punish my tiny sins…
惩罚我的小奸小恶
with a tsunami of destruction.
玩弄我的心
To take my heart and pull it like taffy…
毁掉我
to ruin me.
你在我眼中丑陋无比
I look at you, and I see nothing but ugliness.
最后一点没必要也不合理
That last bit was uncalled for and makes no sense…
你对我美貌的赞颂虽然单调
as your odes to my beauty have been boring…
却没少过
but constant.
陌生男子跟我做♥爱♥
And the simple act…
这么简单的一件事
of letting a strange man ride on me…
就抹灭了那些赞美
has erased all that?
干
Fuck!
你自甘堕落
You whored yourself.
现在你要对我解释那样不好
Which you are now going to explain to me is bad.
你永远不能肯定我吗
Can I never win with you?
这是女人最下♥贱♥的行径
It is the worst thing women can do.
我们绝对不该结婚
We should definitely never marry.
我有缺点 乐于实验
I am a flawed, experimenting person…
需要更宽宏大量的丈夫
and I will need a husband with a more forgiving disposition.
淫♥妇♥
Cunt!
我发现你不是那种人
I can now see you are not that.
我们的探险显然结束了
Our adventure is clearly over.
我帮你订票回伦敦
I shall book you a passage back to London.
你身上…