You’re always reading now, Bella.
说话变得没那么可爱了
You’re losing some of your adorable way of speaking.
我是可变换的飨宴
I am a changingable feast…
我们都是
as are all of we.
这是爱默生的说法 哈利不认同
Apparently according to Emerson, disagreed with by Harry.
走啦 过来嘛
Come, come. Just come.
你挡到我的阳光
You are in my sun.
什么
What?
过来
Come.
我忙着猛灌酒
Busy drinking heavily.
忙着狂输钱
Busy losing heavily.
我必须去找玛莎
I must go meet Martha.
玛莎
Martha.
问题在她身上
She is the problem.
我要把那浑身香水味的老妪扔下船
I’ll throw that perfumed bag of flesh overboard.
你不敢
I dare you.
玛莎
Martha!
她在哪里
Where is she?
你在哪里
Where are you, fuck.
她在哪
Where is she?
你想去哪-她准备被丢下海了
Where are you going? – She’s going over the side.
太棒了
Oh, marvelous!
我从没想过会被谋杀
I never imagined being murdered.
真是曲折离奇
How dramatic.
她似乎很想死 抱歉挡了你的路
Well, she seems happy to die. I’m sorry for getting in your way.
真刺♥激♥
Exciting.
我会在酒吧
I’ll be in the bar.
你让我想到 细思…
You have made me think, cogitate…
揣度那些不对 错误…
perambulate on ideas that are wrong…
荒谬恼人的想法
erroneous and nonsensically annoying…
害我睡不着
that lead me not to sleep.
所以…
So…
你说人都很残酷
You say all are cruel.
我不认同 不接受
And I disagree, disavow…
并不是那样
and say no not.
可是与邓肯在一起
But when with Duncan…
我残酷的念头油然而生
the cruel just bubbles up in me.
可见你判断力不错
That shows good judgment.
他是个好看的白♥痴♥
He is a pretty moron.
不
No.
我不想变残酷
I do not wish to be cruel.
这方面我必须改善
I must improve this aspect of myself.
你不了解这世界
You don’t know the world.
你惧怕它
And you fear it.
我不怕
I do not fear it.
你想看世界的真实面貌吗
Do you want to see what the world is really like?
我带你去看
I’ll show you.
好
Yes.
当然
Of course.
(亚历山卓)
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么声音
What is it?
好多死婴
Lot of dead babies.
一定很热
Must be hot.
我们得去救他们
We must go help them.
该怎么救
How will we do that?
我们下去
We go down there…
他们正好能捆绑 抢劫 强♥暴♥我们
they’ll quite rightfully rope us, rob us, and rape us.
如果双方位置对调
And if they were here and we were there…
我们也会那样对他们
we’d do the same to them.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
我们要启航了
We are casting off, ma’am.
但我必须回去
But I have to go back.
我得把钱拿给饭店附近的穷♥人♥
I must give this money to the poor near the hotel…
在他们说的贫民窟
in what they call a slum.
我们会留在岸上
We’re staying ashore, ma’am.
我们能帮您处理
We could take care of that for you.
可以吗
You can?
当然
Of course.
您真大方
It is generous of you.
他们需要钱
They need money.
每个人都需要
Everyone does.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去找船长来 把这个贼揪出来
You! Get me the captain. Now we’ll find this fucking thief.
贝拉
Bella!
我们被洗劫一空
We’ve been robbed!
我赢了
I won.
大赢特赢
I won everything…
史上头一遭
like never before.
现在钱却不见了
And now it’s gone.
你没被洗劫
You’ve not been robbed.
我拿的 -为什么
I took it. – For what?
我拿的
I took it.
我好累
I’m so tired.
也许只是精神累
Or maybe just my spirit is.
我的灵魂崩溃瓦解
My soul has been buckled, crumpled…
被击垮 邓肯魏德本…
flattened, Duncan Wedderburn…
因为我所见到的景象
by the sights I have seen.
不找船长了吗
So, no need for the captain then, sir?
滚蛋 免得我打烂你的牙
Fuck off before I break all your teeth.
是 先生
Indeed, sir.
在哪里
Where is it?
你为了安全起见藏起来
You hid it for safety.
我醉了 到处乱放 幸好
I was drunk and foolishly left it everywhere. What a relief.
我没藏起来
I did not hide it.
我送给外面那些穷♥人♥
I gave it to those poor people out there.
金钱本身就很变♥态♥
Money is its own form of sickness…
竟然那么稀少
and all the scarcity of it.
我凭什么…
And who am I…
躺在羽毛床上
lying in a feather bed…
明明还有死婴…
while dead babies…
躺在沟渠里
lie in a ditch?
邓肯
Duncan.
你做了什么
You what?
我希望你拥抱我 安慰我
I am expecting a hug of solace.
你…
You…
我需要贡献一点什么给世界
I need to offer something to the world.
但是我一无所有
And yet I have nothing.
只有一点钱
Except some money.
贝拉贝斯特今天好难过
It is a bad day for Bella Baxter.
我的钱在哪里
Where is my fucking money?
我刚跟你说了
I just told you.
我送给穷♥人♥
I gave it away to the poor.
我明明叫你们滚蛋
I thought I told you to fuck off!
服务员通知我
The steward informs me…
您可能没有足够的钱支付费用 先生
that you may not have sufficient funds to make good your account, sir.
我… -应该是没错
Well, I… – That is probably true.
我交给两个好人
I gave it all to some nice men…
转交出去…
to pass on…
送给贫民
to the slum poor.
您将在下一个港口上岸
You’ll be put ashore at the next port…
在此之前只能享用船员伙食
and confined to crew’s rations until then, sir.
晚安 -好大的胆子
Good evening. – How dare you?
“死亡 眼盲的婴儿…
“Dead, blind babies…
咬了哈利
“bit Harry.
我的嘴巴
“My mouth…
全都是血”
“was full of blood.”
可怜的贝拉
Poor Bella.
她过得好惨
She is a ruin.