Blue. Blue. Blue.
拉屎在我身上
Shit on me?
可恶
Fucker!
女士
Madam.
船何时会停
When do we stop?
雅典 三天后
Athens. Three days.
(船)
那女的着火了 你看
That woman’s on fire, look.
我知道你生我的气
I know you’re upset with me.
原谅我绑♥架♥你 那是因为爱
Forgive my kidnapping of you, but it was for love.
浪漫的玩笑 别气成这样
A romantic jape. Don’t be such a cunt about it.
我想喝酒 -没问题 亲爱的
I want a drink. – Of course, my darling.
搭船很好玩 能探索全世界
The ship is fun, a whole world to explore.
你爱我吗我爱你
Do you love me? I love you.
描述我内心该追求的元素 才能确定
Describe the elements I should be looking for within myself to be sure.
你有没有感受到
You just feel it or not.
所以就像上帝说的 没有实证基础
So it is no evidence base, as God would say.
实证上如何判断-你在说什么
So how judge it empirically? – What the fuck are you talking about?
你是谁
Who are you?
你不知道香蕉是什么 没听过西洋棋
You don’t know what bananas are, you’ve never heard of chess…
却知道“实证”的意思
and yet you know what “empirically” means.
贝拉想喝酒 我说两次了
Bella wants a drink. I said twice now.
我从来没有这种感觉
I’ve never felt anything like this.
你也是吗
Is this true for you?
我想实证上是
I suppose, empirically it is.
(葛温)
没墨水了
I’m out of ink.
墨水马上来 吾爱
Then ink you shall have, my love.
你好 有趣的老太太
Hello, interesting older lady.
我得摸摸你的头发
I must touch your hair.
我也注意到你的头发
I also noticed your hair.
宛如晶莹剔透的蛋上的细丝
Just like silk on a translucent, glowing egg.
好华丽的词藻 令我兴奋
That is fancy words that excite me somehow.
我发现你和那位俊男在一起
I saw you’re with handsome over there.
有一口白牙与硬挺肉♥棒♥
White teeth and a hard cock.
邓肯魏德本
Duncan Wedderburn.
他的牙齿也很硬 阴♥茎♥也很白
His teeth are also hard. His penis is also white.
希望床上功夫一流 -他是我的唯一
Good lay, I hope. – He is my only.
我发现他能刺♥激♥我全身的感官
But I find him to elicit exceptional sensations throughout my whole body…
让我开心地尖叫
that leave me yelping happily.
我也想将他身体 形体 尸体丢入海
I also wish to dash his body, form, cadaver, into the sea.
这个人在你身上跳跃吗
Is this man jumping on your body?
没有
No, he is not.
我20年没跟人上♥床♥了
I haven’t been bedded in 20 years.
什么
What?
太惨了
That is terrible.
我不太在意
It doesn’t concern me greatly.
年纪大了
As years have passed…
我比较关心双耳之间的东西
what’s in between my ears is my big concern.
至于双腿之间…
What’s in between my legs…
没那么要紧
much less so.
好牵强的理由 玛莎
A desperate rationalization, Martha.
这位是哈利艾斯利
Oh, this is Harry Astley.
别太在意他说的话
Don’t take what he says too much to heart.
他就爱挖苦人
He’s a cynic.
女士
Madam.
我是贝拉贝斯特
I am Bella Baxter.
我不知道“挖苦”是什么
I do not know what this “cynic” is.
贝拉
Bella.
墨水来了
Ink.
邓肯魏德本
Duncan Wedderburn,
我交了朋友 同伙 同好
I have made friends, colleagues, comrades.
哈利艾斯利
Harry Astley.
这是玛莎
This is Martha.
她是我的新朋友 20年没打炮
She is my new friend who has not been fucked in 20 years.
是不是很惊人
Is that not astonishment?
希望你用手自摸 让自己爽
I hope you use your hand between your legs to keep yourself happy.
天啊 贝拉 你不能说这种话
Good God, Bella, you cannot speak like this.
社会礼仪 我忘了
Polites of society. I forgot.
有礼的社会…
Polite society…
会毁了你
will destroy you.
是吗-有几分道理
It will? – Yeah, there’s some truth to that.
我们都认同
We all agreed on that.
至于你提到我的手
As to your enquiry on my hand.
偶尔会派上用场
Occasionally, yes.
这样就让人放心多了
That is much reassuring news.
我们一起用餐 -其实…
We shall all dine together. – Well, actually…
我们在船上 跑不掉
We are all on a ship and cannot escape…
有一个世界能享受 穿越 游历
and there is a world to enjoy, traverse, circumnavigate.
她不能交朋友吗 魏德本先生
Or can she not have friends, Mr. Wedderburn?
真有趣
Delighted.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么
What?
我本来想抛弃你
I meant to throw you aside.
几个月后叫你走人 但我做不到
A few months and send you packing, but I cannot.
说你愿意 只有你掳获我的心
Say you’ll marry me. No one’s ever captured my heart. You have.
不方便
It is tricky…
我与迈斯麦坎多先生订婚了
as I am engaged to Mr. Max McCandles.
什么
What?
我已托付终身给别人
My hand has taken by another.
我听过这句成语 但我不懂
It is a saying I heard, but did not understand.
不能只有托付身体 对吧
You do not take just the hand, but all, do you not?
你跟我私奔 离开他了啊
You ran away with me from him.
发生过的事又讲一遍 用意何在
A recounting of events, the point of which is elusive to me.
你选了我 没选他
You chose me over him.
那是现在
For now.
因为好玩
For fun.
我会把你扔下船
I’ll fucking throw you overboard!
你到底想娶我还是杀我
So you wish to marry me or kill me?
这是求婚吗-不是
Is that the proposal? – No.
我去赌场
Going to the casino.
没关系
That’s fine.
她会学会的
She is coming along.
再试一次
Let’s try again.
大肌肉动作技巧会慢慢发展
Gross motor skills will develop slowly…
但你进步会很快
but you will progress fast.
费莉西蒂
Felicity.
别操之过急
Not that fast.
我在读爱默生的书
I am reading Emerson.
他谈到男人如何改进
He speaks about the improvement of men.
我不懂他为何不给女人建议
I do not know why he does not give advice to women.
或许他根本没想法
Perhaps he does not know any.
看看歌♥德的书
Try and read Goethe.
哲学是在浪费时间 贝拉
Philosophy is a waste of time, Bella.
真的吗多说一点
Really? Say more.
不 哈利 你嘴贱
No, no, Harry, you wretch.
它是不可或缺的
It is integral.
人和社会都可以改进
People and society can be improved.
所有人的目标都是改善 进步 成长
It is the goal of all to improve, advance, progress, grow.
我是如此 相信大家跟我一样
I know this in me, and I am sure I am indicative of all.
相信我 你十分独特 各方面都是
Trust me, you are definitely unique, Bella, in all ways.
但是透过哲学来改进
But this improvement through philosophy…
只是人们想逃避我们都是猛兽的事实
is people trying to run away from the fact that we are all cruel beasts.
天生如此 死时亦然
Born that way, die that way.
这种看法好负面 哈利
It is a dark view of things, Harry.
贝拉
Bella…
我们换个地方
let us take the air…
到舱房♥去
in our cabin.
他们俩在吵架
But these two are fighting…
贝拉脑中和心中好多想法在激荡
and ideas are banging around in Bella’s head and heart…
有如暴风雨中的闪电
like lights in a storm.
你总是在看书 贝拉