and will confine yourself to the following three phrases…
“太棒了” “很开心”
“How marvelous!”, “Delighted”…
“酥皮糕点怎么这么脆”懂吗
and “How did they make the pastry so crisp?” Yes?
你把贝拉抓得好痛
You are hurting Bella.
抱歉
Sorry.
跟你有理讲不清
Reason does not penetrate.
我们走
Let us go.
你喜欢里斯本吗 贝拉
Are you enjoying Lisbon, Bella?
很开心
Delighted.
凯蒂 令尊还好吗
Kitty, how is your dear father?
他身体很不好
He’s very unwell.
恐怕撑不过今年
I fear he will not see the year out.
太棒了
How marvelous.
酥皮糕点怎么这么脆
How did they get the pastry so crisp?
天啊
Good God.
那是什么
What is it?
她寄来的
From her.
“我很好 里斯本
“Me good. Lisbon.
甜酥塔整天舔我”
“Sugar tart lick me all day.”
希望这是一句话
At least I hope that’s all one sentence, anyway.
你想他们有上♥床♥吗
Do you think they’re… – Fucking?

Yes.
还有…
Also…
吸吮电车
fellating a tram.
(亲爱的上帝:我很好 里斯本)
你也头痛吗 邓肯魏德本
Does your head ache too, Duncan Wedderburn?
我也好饿 想吃晚餐
And I also am starving for dinner.
你死哪儿去了
Where the fuck were you?
维多莉亚布雷辛顿
Victoria Blessington?
好多年不见
I haven’t seen you for years.
你还是没见到
And you still have not…
我是贝拉贝斯特
as I am Bella Baxter…
奇怪的羽毛女士
strange feathered lady.
抱歉 我真的把你看成她
I apologize. I could’ve sworn you were she.

Right.
走吧
Shall we?
牛排 鱼
The steak, the fish…
装在罐里的那种焦糖料理
little caramel things in pots…
那边的老人吃的那个
that old spotted people over there have.
我不要罐里的焦糖
I don’t want caramel in pots.
当然 都是贝拉要吃的
Of course not. That was all for Bella.
随便你点
Order at your whim.
你气贝拉出去探险
You are cross at Bella’s outings and adventures.
但我们必须随时去发现
And yet we must discover by whim…
就像在里斯本第一天爱爱时
as spoken by Duncan Wedderburn to Bella Baxter…
邓肯告诉贝拉的
day one of Lisbon love affair.
说得好
Touché.
我从来没踏出上帝的房♥子
Understand me never lived outside God’s house.
什么
What?
贝拉有好多要发现
So, Bella so much to discover…
你的臭脸
and your sad face…
让我对你产生愤怒的感觉
makes me discover angry feelings for you.

Right.
我变成自己讨厌的那种人
I have become the very thing I hate…
紧抓着爱人不放
a grasping succubus of a lover.
我甩掉她们 现在却跟她们一样
I’ve pried many of them off me and now I’m it.

Fuck!
你我都热爱自♥由♥ 活在当下
You, like me, are a creature of freedom in the moments.
你干嘛一直那样
What do you keep doing that for?
那边有个男人不断对我眨眼
A man over there repeated blinks at me.
我眨回去
I blink back.
基于礼貌
For polites, I think.
我们要去城里跳舞 一起来吧
We are going to dance in town. Please join us.
我没到城里跳舞过
I have never danced in town.
邓肯 -不行
Duncan! – Can’t!
你疯了
You’re quite mad.
别说了 你的声音惹贝拉生气
Stop talking as your sounds make Bella angry!
我要继续说
I will not stop talking.
如果我有话要说 我…
If I have something to say I’ll…

All right.
这是什么
What’s this?
有个男人教我下棋
A man was teaching me chess…
他说我的肌肤是他摸过最柔嫩的
and he said he thought I would probably have the softest skin he had ever touched.
我说如果是 就试试大腿内侧
And I said, if I did it would be the inner thighs to test…
那是表皮最细嫩的地方
as that is where the epidermis is at its most fine.
所以我们测试了一下
So we tested…
那果然是最细嫩的地方
and it was the softest ever.
我在想它们柔嫩程度是否不一样
I wondered if perhaps they’re not equal in softitude.
果然不同
Indeed they were not.
所以我标记起来 才记得哪个是哪个
So I made sure to note it, remembering which was which.
(柔嫩 更柔嫩)
你不是要展现舌技吗
What of the tongue play you were about to perform?
不要了吗
Is that not happening?
你…
You…
你很烦躁
You are troubled.
他跟你躺下了吗
Did he lie with you?
没有 我们靠在墙上
No, we were against a wall.
你跟他激烈跳跃吗
Did you furious jump him?
没有 他舔我的阴蒂
No, he just fast-licked my clitoris.
我需要释放体热 他就照我的要求
I had the heat that needed release, so at my request it was.
你也能用舌头舔我
You, too, may tongue play me…
我不懂你这种复杂的感觉
so I’m not understanding this complicated feeling.
你在哭吗
Are you now crying?
你真让人糊涂 邓肯魏德本
What a confusing person you are, Duncan Wedderburn.
肝脏
A liver.
一个小切口
A small incision…
就这么简单
is all that is needed.
我整个早上都在麻醉羊
I was chloroforming goats all morning.
可能吸了太多麻药
I may have ingested too much.
我大胆推测 贝拉不在令你心烦
I am going to venture to suggest you are upset by Bella’s absence.
你猛喝波特酒
The liters of port…
晚上我听到啜泣声
the sobbing I hear at night.
老天 你在说什么鬼话
Good God, man! You prattle like an imbecile.
她走了
She is gone!
我是科学家
I am a man of science.
我只需要继续投入研究
I just need to engage in, and continue, the project.
如此而已 我必须往前走
That is all. I must go on to the next thing.
我们必须抛开个人情感
Our feelings must be put aside.
如果我父亲不以科学进步为先
Do you think my father could have branded me…
他会用烧铁烧我的生殖器
with hot irons on the genitals the way he did…
在我身上留下烙印吗
if he could not put science and progress first?
留下烙印
Branded you?
我们去找一副身体
Let us find a body.
什么
A what?
你好 早安
Hello. Good morning.
早安 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
我一直不够支持你的冒险精神
I haven’t been very supportive of your adventurous spirit.
所以准备了一个惊喜给你
So I have a surprise for you.
进去
Get in.
我们换了饭店-看看窗外 贝拉
We changed hotels? – Look out the window, Bella.
我们在船上-是的
We’re on boat? – Indeed.
你想把贝拉困在海上
You aim to trap Bella at sea.
我想给你新的探险
I aim to give you a new adventure.
这样也比较容易找到你
I suppose it’s true you’ll be easier to find.
过来 帮我脱衣服
Come, disrobe me.
上我
Ride me.
然后我们到前甲板喝调酒
And we’ll then have cocktails on foredeck.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella!
蓝色 蓝色 蓝色