用狡猾手段染指天真的女性
He has insidious ways of getting under a naive woman’s skin.
主要是他眼睛看我的眼睛
It is mostly his eyes on mine.
他的手放在贝拉的双腿间
And his hands when between Bella’s legs…
悄悄说着我听不见的话
and whisper words I can’t hear…
但我身体产生温热
but heat in my body.
天啊 贝拉
Jesus, Bella.
我们订婚了
We are engaged.
我爱你
I love you.
等我回来 我们就结婚
And when I return, we marriage…
像树上的一对鸽子那么幸福
and be happy as two doves on a branch.
我需要旅行帽吗-不需要
You think I need travel hat? – No!
这样不行
This will not do.
不可以
It cannot!
我亲自去找那个男的
I’ll see to this man myself.
把他的帅脸打到血肉模糊
I will beat his handsome face into a porridge of blood and bones!
迈斯 你好激动
Max, you are flushed…
看见不同的迈斯我也好激动
and I am too at sight of different Max.
我道歉
I apologize…
但我不会让一个一肚子坏水
but I will not let a man that I know has nothing but ill intent in his mind…
不怀好意的男人欺骗你
and nothing for you in his heart trick you.
我要打烂他的头
I will smash his fucking head in.
贝拉
Bella? It…
贝拉
Bella.
再见 未来的鸽子
Goodbye, later dove.
大探险之后见
I will see you after grand adventure.
上帝
God?
她走了
She’s gone.
我早餐喝波特酒
I am having port for breakfast.
异常地好喝
It is strangely delicious.
你怎么不拦住她
Why did you not stop her?
她有自己的意志
She is a being of free will.
现在她只身在外
She’s now out there. Alone.
她不会有事的
She will be fine.
我真傻 我该阻止她的
I’m a fool. I should have stopped her.
我们是科学家
We are men of science.
这种情绪不得体
This emotionality is unseemly.
我只希望她没事
I just hope she’s all right.
你是我见过最美的女人
You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
老实说 我碰过不少女人
I will not lie, I have been with many.
普林太太说你风流 上过上百个女人
Mrs. Prim said you were wolf with scent of hundred women on you.
她低估我了
She undersells it.
好 生蚝
Okay. Oysters.
吃过吗
Have you had them before?
没有
I have not.
一口吞下 再喝香槟
Shuck, chuck and bubble.
爽快
Rollicking.
爽快
Rollicking.
等等 贝拉
Wait. Bella.
(里斯本)
修女和僧侣用蛋白来浆衣服
So, nuns and monks would starch their clothes with egg whites…
用蛋黄做这些酥塔
and, with the yolks, make these tarts.
怎么吃呢
Now, how to eat them?
我猜用嘴巴
I will guess through the mouth.
不能一点一点细细品尝
They must not be eaten dainty flake by dainty flake…
而是大口享受 就像人生
but inhaled with gusto, like life itself.
好吃极了
Incredible.
谁做的我们还要
Who made these? We need more.
不行 一个就够 再吃就太多了
No more. One’s enough. Any more is too much.
午寐时间到了
It’s siesta time.
什么是午寐
What is siesta?
大家怎么不整天…
Why do people not just do this…
做这件事
all the time?
这么说可能太嚣张
Well, at the risk of being immodest…
你刚被性♥爱♥男神上了三次
you’ve just been thrice fucked by the very best.
应该没有男人能给你这种高♥潮♥
It’s probable no other man would ever bring you to the raptures I have.
我替你感到难过
I feel bad for you.
那我就只跟你激烈跳跃
Well, then it will just be you I do furious jumping with.
激烈跳跃
Furious jumping?
我喜欢
I love that.
我休息够了
I’m rested.
再来一次
Let us go again.
再来
Again?
可惜…
Unfortunately…
就连我也能力有限
even I have my limits.
男人无法做个不停
Men cannot keep coming back for more.
这是生理问题吗
It is a physiological problem?
男人的弱点
A weakness in men?
嗯…
Well…
或许吧
Perhaps so.
如果还来得及 你该明白…
You’d be advised, if it’s not too late…
不要爱上我
not to fall in love with me.
我几乎没有…
I have very little to offer…
忠诚度可言
in the way of constancy.
只热爱冒险
Just adventure.
知道了
I see.
我们睡觉吧
Let us sleep.
女士 叫车吗
Taxi, madam?
晚安
Good evening…
邓肯魏德本
Duncan Wedderburn.
贝拉 你去哪里你失踪了
Bella, where were you? You disappeared.
我没有
I did not.
没人能突然失踪
Nobody can just disappear.
什么
What?
可能吗失踪
Can they? Disappear?
当然不能 你在说什么…
No, of course not. What the fuck are you talking…
你去哪里
Where were you?
我想吃酥塔 然后突然开始探险
I wanted a tart and then an adventure befell me.
我不知道怎么回来 接着我听到
I did not know how to return and then I heard it.
电车
The tram.
我往那声音走去 就发现了它
I will walk to the noise, and I found it.
贝拉好惊奇
Amazement to Bella.
我流着探险家的血液
Explorer bloods in me.
贝拉 你自己出去很危险
Bella, it’s dangerous to go out without me.
我出去探险 只发现糖和暴♥力♥
I have adventured it and found nothing but sugar and violence.
十分迷人
It is most charming.
我没事
I am fine.
我得躺下 你躺在我上面
Now, I must lie down and you must lie down on top of me
再来激烈跳跃
and do more furious jumping.
凯蒂
Kitty.
你看过王尔德在伦敦的新戏吗
Did you see the new show in London by Wilde?
妙趣横生
Marvelously witty.
我好喜欢
I loved it.
“手提包”
“A handbag.”
贝拉
Bella.
怎样
What?
如果让人作呕 何必留在嘴里
Why I keep it in my mouth if it is revolting?
我也对杰拉这么说过
I have said that before to Gerald.
如果你们懂我意思的话
If you catch my drift.
你真调皮
You are wicked.
你是说他的老二
Oh. Because you mean his penis.
邓肯的老二有时咸咸的
Duncan’s can sometimes be salty.
天啊 贝拉
Good God, Bella.
我得去揍那个婴儿
I must go punch that baby.
贝拉
Bella.
你的行为真荒唐
Your behavior is unconscionable.
能克制一下吗
Will you behave?
那些菜害我想吐
The food was cacking my throat…
那个婴儿好烦
the baby annoying…
那个女的说话好无聊
and the woman boring with words.
你回到座位上
You will rejoin the table…
只能说下面这三句话