I think she loves you.
我看过恋人之间的眼神
I’ve seen people look at each other with love…
当然是从旁观察…
as an observer.
非亲身体验 我看得出来
Not the subject, of course. I see it.
是吗
You do?
我…
I…
我对她确实有好感
I do have feelings for her.
所以你愿意
So, you would?
带贝拉出去
Take Bella out.
贝拉
Bella…
我…
I…
觉得奇怪吗
Feel funny?
对贝拉做
Do Bella.
我原本在想…
I was wondering…
你是否把她当成情妇
if perhaps you were raising her to be your mistress.
我知道这种想法很龌龊
A dark thought unworthy of me, I know.
所以 你没跟她上♥床♥
So, you are not laying with her?
射♥精♥无法引发我体内恒定
Spermatic ejaculation can only induce homeostasis in me…
除非伴随长时间强烈神经中枢刺♥激♥
if accompanied by prolonged stimulation of higher nerve centers…
对无管腺的压力会改变血液化学成分
whose pressure on the ductless glands changes the chemistry of my blood…
不是短短数分钟
not for a few spasmodic minutes…
而是许多天
but for many days.
什么
What?
我阳痿 不能上她
I am a eunuch and can’t fuck her.
我的身体产生性反应
To get a sexual response from my body…
需要用上整个北伦敦的电量
would take the same amount of electricity as runs North London.
何况 我的父爱…
Besides, my paternal feelings…
似乎超过性的念头
seem to outweigh my sexual thoughts.
我为我龌龊的念头道歉
I apologize for my own dark thoughts.
一点也不龌龊
Not dark at all.
人类的性基本上就不道德
Men’s, indeed all sexuality, is basically immoral.
不尽然
Not all, sir.
你想不想娶她
Do you wish to marry her or not?
我想娶你 当我的妻子
I wish to marry you. Be my wife.
我们来摸彼此的生殖器
Let us touch each other’s genital pieces.
不要
No. No.
我不想占你的便宜
I do not wish to take advantage of you.
你很特别
You are special.
等我们成婚再说
When we are wed.
有一个条件
One condition.
她得愿意才行 我了解
She must desire it also, I understand.
那就是两个条件
Two conditions, then.
你刚刚说的
That one you said…
还有你们必须与我同住
and you must live here with me, always.
我会拟好法律协议
I will have a legal agreement drawn up.
(契约见证人)
好古怪的契约
Curious contract.
有几个字拼错了
There are several spelling errors.
那不影响契约的效力
Immaterial to the legal bindingness of it, I assure you.
这女人真了不起 会同意这样的束缚
Must be quite a woman to warrant such binding.
失陪一下 我要上洗手间
If you’ll excuse me, I need to use the facilities.
你是小孩吗 不能憋一下
Are you five years old that you can’t hold your water?
膀胱无力 自祖父一脉相传
Weak bladder, sir. Like my father before me and his before him.
你可能有摄护腺癌 去检查看看
You may have prostate cancer. Look into it.
我会的
Will do.
依照契约 想必是贝拉贝斯特小姐
Ms. Bella Baxter, as per your contract, no doubt.
午安 客人
Good afternoon, visiting man.
要我的帽子吗
Want my hat?
适合我吗
Would it suit me?
适合
Yes.
好好看
It is foolish good.
我必须见这个女人
I had to meet this woman…
她竟引人拟出这纸囚禁她的婚约
who would inspire such a contract of marriage that imprisons her.
什么意思
What you mean?
你将住在这里
You shall live here…
与麦坎多及贝斯特先生出国
travel with Mr. Max McCandles and Baxter abroad…
但不能进城
but not go forth in the city.
知道了
I see.
他们非常爱我
They love me tight.
我明白原因
I understand why.
我得捏捏你 看你是不是真的
I have to pinch you, to see if you are real.
不可以…
You will not…
你是谁
Who is you?
邓肯魏德本先生
Mr. Duncan Wedderburn.
打开
Open.
你怎么上来的
How you get up here?
用爬的
I climbed.
你看着我很久了
You were watch me long?
不久
Not long.
你没看到我为了开心自摸吧
You did not see me working on myself to get happiness, did you?
我知道那样没礼貌
It is not polites, I know.
我不管什么有礼的社会
Do not care for polite society.
无聊死了
It’s fucking boring.
它会摧毁人的灵魂
Destroys one’s soul.
上帝不相信灵魂
God not believe in soul.
灵魂就是上帝创造出来的
I think God’s the actual author of the soul idea.
葛温贝斯特
Godwin Baxter?
那个怪人
That burnt dog.
那故事是怎么说的
What is that story?
你是俘虏 我打算解救你
You are a prisoner and I aim to free you.
你体内有一个饥渴的灵魂
Something in you, some hungry being…
渴望体验 自♥由♥ 抚触
hungry for experience, freedom, touch.
见识未知的事物
To see the unknown and know it.
你问我为什么跑来
So, why am I here, you ask?
周五我要去里斯本 希望你一起来
I’m going to Lisbon on Friday. I’d like you to come.
葡萄牙的里斯本
Lisbon of Portugal?
我说的就是那里
That is the Lisbon I speak of.
上帝绝对不准
God never allow it.
所以我不会问他
That’s why I’m not asking him.
我问你
I’m asking you.
我想贝拉跟着你不安全
Bella not safe with you, I think.
绝对不会
You are absolutely… not.
能占用你一点时间吗 亲爱的上帝
May I have a moment of value time, dear God?
当然可以 贝拉
Of course, Bella.
我想跟你说大消息
I wanted to tell you big news.
贝拉兴奋到头晕了
Bella is dizzy with excite.
什么事
What is it?
今晚 在午夜…
Tonight, at midnight…
我要偷偷跟邓肯魏德本逃走
I secretly run away with one Duncan Wedderburn.
什么
What?
你会想阻止我
You will wish to stop me.
我会阻止你
I shall stop you.
你把贝拉管得太严了
You hold Bella too tight.
我必须去外面闯闯
I must set forth into waters.
我们能去旅行
We can travel.
你 我和迈斯 我得提醒你
You, me, and Max whom, I will remind you…
你许配给他了
you are betrothed to.
我会嫁给迈斯
I will marry Max…
他似乎很适合结婚
as he seems right for that…
但我得先跟邓肯魏德本去探险
but first, I shall adventure on Duncan Wedderburn…
我想他不会照顾我
who, I think, cares little of damage to me…
但应该很有趣
but will be interesting as well.
我不能让你去
I can’t let you go.
吻我 让我去
Kiss me and set me forth.
否则…
If you do not…
贝拉内心会充满仇恨
Bella’s insides shall turn rotten with hate.
仇恨-仇恨
Hate? – Hate.
行李放回去 普林
Unpack those bags, Prim.
葛温跟我说了你的计划
Godwin has told me your plan.
我不怪你 贝拉
I do not blame you, Bella.
那个人是无赖 花♥花♥公♥子♥
That man is a cad and a rake.