就这么简单
and that is the long and short of it.
我不是领土
I am not territory.
问题的源头在你的两腿之间
The root of the problem is between your legs.
我会把它拿掉
I will have it off…
它再也不会害你胡思乱想
and it will not distract and divert you anymore.
男人一生都在控制性冲动
You see, a man spends his life wrangling his sexual compulsions.
这是诅咒 也是毕生的功课
It’s a curse and yet, in some ways, his life’s work.
女人一生的功课是孩子
A woman’s life’s work is children.
我打算去除你双腿间的恶源
I intend to rid you of that infernal packet between your legs…
随即在你身上播种
and plant a seed in you straight after.
让我解释来龙去脉
Let me explain what has happened.
葛温贝斯特发现她 带她回诊所
Godwin Baxter found her, brought her to his surgery.
他拿掉婴儿 取下婴儿的脑
He then removed the baby, removed the brain from the baby…
植入我的头里 使我复活
transplanted it into my head and reanimated me.
我拿档案给你看 挺有意思的
I’ll bring you the file. It’s actually quite fascinating.
然而 我会保留我的新生命
However, I will keep my new life…
以及美丽的旧阴蒂 谢谢
and my lovely old clitoris, thank you.
请你为我备车
If you’d call a carriage for me.
她们只会说个不停
They talk and talk…
到头来只有掏枪一途
and yet at some point there’s nothing left but to pull a gun.
女人就得这样对付
‘Tis the way with women.
你要听话吗
Are you giving in?
我宁可你朝我的心脏开枪
I’d rather you shot me in the fucking heart.
有必要的话只能如此
I will oblige if I have to.
喝酒 亲爱的
Drink the drink, darling.
氯仿加琴酒
Chloroform and gin.
除掉我冒险的心也是一种解脱
In some ways it would be a relief to be rid of my questing self.
喝下去 你就自♥由♥了
Sip deeply and that freedom is yours.
干
Fuck.
迈斯
Max?
迈斯 我们得帮他动手术
Max. We have to get him to surgery.
否则他会死掉
He’ll die if we don’t.
流了好多血
Bleeding a lot.
你死定了
You’re fucking dead.
贝拉 如果他活下来
Bella, if he lives…
我觉得他不会善罢干休
I do not sense he is a man who will stop.
我不要看着他失血而死
Well, I won’t watch him bleed to death.
但我同意 他能进行改善
But I agree, he could do with improvement.
我取出子弹 也止血了
I’ve removed the bullet and stopped the bleeding.
我有笔记
I have the notes.
我在这里是最快乐的
I am never happier than when I’m in here.
贝拉
Bella.
你回来了
You’re back.
那只是别人的故事
It was just a story of someone else…
不是贝拉贝斯特
not Bella Baxter.
这辈子 别人都用惊恐…
All my life, people’s eyes looked at me…
可怜的眼光看我
horror, pity…
除了你
but you.
现在要发生的事
It’s all very interesting…
非常有趣
what is happening.
解剖学考试害我好紧张
Anatomy exam is making me nervous.
我考过你很多次 你都很熟
I’ve tested you many times. You know it.
没人比你更懂解剖学
No one knows anatomy better than you.
小姐们 喝琴酒吗
Ladies, gin?
麻烦了
Please.
琴酒
Gin?
应该拿点水给将军
We should get some water for the general.
费莉西蒂
Felicity…
水
water.