The whore is back.
上帝
God?
贝拉
Bella!
迈斯写信给我
Max wrote me.
你病了-没有 我快死了
You are ill? – I am not. I am dying.
你真是赏心悦目
You are a sight and a good one.
你不能死
You cannot die.
实证资料可不这么看
Empirical data says different.
我好想你
I missed you.
我得躺下了
I now have to lie down.
我不只带来温暖
It is not all sunshine I bring.
也带了愤怒与疑问
I also bring beady eyes and hard questions.
我肚子里有宝宝吗
Did I have a baby in me?
如果有 在哪里
And if so, where is it?
原来如此
I see.
严格说来 你就是你的宝宝
Well, technically, you are your baby.
你也是你的母亲
And also, I suppose you are your mother.
也都不是
And also neither.
没有留下记忆
No memory survives.
没有留下经验
No experiences survive.
什么叫我是母亲也是女儿
What do you mean I am mother and daughter?
你知道却没说
You knew and did not tell.
我没有充分的理由
I did not see good reason to.
太懦弱不敢说
And were too cowardly to.
那也是
A bit of that as well.
我想跟你在一起
I wanted to be with you…
我不确定你到底懂不懂
and I was not sure you would even understand.
贝斯特几乎控制了我
And Baxter kind of makes one a prisoner to him.
而我…
And I am…
对不起
I’m sorry.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.
这个人是谁
Who is this?
贝拉妓♥女♥
Bell whore
我喜欢这个 -贝拉妓♥女♥
I like this one though. – Bell whore
够了 费莉西蒂 -贝拉妓♥女♥
That’s enough now, Felicity… – Bell whore
可恶
Fucker.
又一个
Another one?
我们很想你
We missed you.
怪物
Monsters.
真是的
Oh, fucking hell.
贝拉妓♥女♥
Bell whore
贝拉妓♥女♥
Bell whore
已经饱受痛苦的人
who is already in obvious pain.
那确实是一个难题
It is a conundrum for sure.
你宁愿自己是坨鼻子有鱼钩的肉吗
Would you rather be a gray slab of flesh with a fishhook in your nose?
刚开始会觉得很好 但维持不久
I will feel good for a second, but bad for longer, so…
我鼻子上真的有鱼钩吗
I really had a fishhook in my nose?
真的
You did.
所以我是你的创作
So, I am your creation…
另外那个也是
as is the other one.
你们都不是
Neither of you are that.
她在走廊上拿着槌子哼唱
She wanders the halls with a hammer and a song…
那不是我造成的
and that is not my doing.
我看过你寄回家的卡片和信
And I read your cards and letters home…
看着你创造贝拉贝斯特奇迹
and watched you fearlessly create Bella Baxter with wonder.
我发觉活着很美好 所以会原谅你
I am finding being alive fascinating, so I’ll forgive you the act…
但永远痛恨随之而来的谎言和陷阱
but always hate the lies and trapping that followed.
了解
Understood.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我也是
You too.
我回到家 闻到甲醛味
I arrived home, and I smelled the formaldehyde…
就知道接下来的计划
and I knew what is next.
我要当医生
I will be a doctor.
我的诊所就交给你了
My surgery is yours.
我父亲曾告诉我
My father once told me…
动刀时须抱持怜悯之心
always carve with compassion.
他是个大白♥痴♥
He was a fucking idiot.
但是这建议还不错
But it’s not bad advice.
他来日不多
He does not have long.
我知道
I know.
你都没提到我们的婚约
You’ve not mentioned our betrothal.
你当时年纪还小
You were much younger.
不必在意
There is no bind.
我迷上你 贝斯特就利用这点
I was mesmerized by you, and Baxter took advantage.
所以你不再迷恋我了
So, you are mesmerized no more?
我依然醉心于你
I am still mesmerized.
你知道我是妓♥女♥吗
I’ve been a whore, you understand?
为钱让人上我
Cocks for money inside me.
你能接受吗
You okay with that?
男人想掌握的所有权
for ownership that men have?
魏德本发现我卖♥♥淫后
Wedderburn became much weepy and sweary…
变得爱哭爱骂脏话
when he discovered my whoring.
我发现我嫉妒有男人跟你在一起
I find myself merely jealous of the men’s time with you…
不在乎外人对你的道德中伤
rather than any moral aspersion against you.
那是你的身体 贝拉贝斯特
It is your body, Bella Baxter.
你有权自♥由♥运用
Yours to give freely.
我通常收30法郎
I generally charged 30 francs.
好像满低的
Well, that seems low.
你相信人能改善吗 迈斯
Do you believe people improvable, Max?
相信
I do.
如同人体的疾病能治愈
Just as a human body can be cured of illness…
男女的其他方面也能改善
so can men and women be cured of aspect.
你愿意娶我吗 迈斯麦坎多
Will you marry me, Max McCandles?
愿意
I will.
将来你得少伸舌头
We will need less of your tongue in the future…
但大致上非常愉悦
but overall, most agreeable.
我会记住
I will take that note.
你做过疾病的检查吗
And have you been checked for disease?
我喜欢我们这种踏实的爱
I’m enjoying this practical love we have.
我保证我的爱也充满激♥情♥
But I assure you mine is also passionate.
你好可爱
You are adorable.
一直都是
You always were.
上帝 你起来走路了
God, you are walking.
我注射了五毫克海♥洛♥因♥止痛
I have taken five milligrams of heroin through the toes for pain…
安♥非♥他♥命♥提神
amphetamines for energy…
还有可♥卡♥因♥ 因为我偏爱可♥卡♥因♥
and cocaine because I am partial to cocaine.
我是来带你走上红毯的
I’ve come here to walk you down the aisle.
根据教会赋予我的权力
And so, by the powers vested in me by the church…
由我主持这项结婚仪式
I shall solemnize this union.
贝拉贝斯特 你愿接受此人为夫吗
Do you, Bella Baxter, take this man as your husband?
还是教义问答假现代化把它删除了
Or has that been removed in some kind of faux modernization of the catechism?
你好 维多莉亚
Hello, Victoria.
你气色不错
You look well.
你指的是我吗 先生
Do you refer to me, sir?
男人通常不会向太太自我介绍
A man doesn’t normally introduce himself to his wife.
但如果我必须…
But if I must…
他就是那个上帝
He is the God of it.
我不知道他控制了她还是反过来
I do not know if he’s in her power or she in his.
魔鬼在作怪 你看
‘Tis Devil’s work at hand. Look!
他不像正常人咳出气 而是咳血
He coughs not air as a normal man but blood.
他得了癌症 你这个白♥痴♥
He has cancer, you fucking idiot.
邓肯
Duncan.
不要看我 恶魔
Do not lay your eyes on me, demon!
我刚说到 我是阿佛瑞布雷辛顿将军
As I was saying, General Alfred Blessington.
你口中的阿菲