Let’s start simple, please.
为了助兴
To aid things along…
手指伸进屁♥股♥里 -不
a finger in the arse. – No.
或轻掐脖子也行
Or a slight choking may do it.
回家去
Go home!
贝拉
Bella!
史怀尼夫人说得对
Madam Swiney was right.
我发掘了自己过去不知道的部分
I am discovering parts of myself hitherto unknown.
可以这么说
It is a way to look at it.
各种欲望百花齐放真有意思
The variety of desires being made manifest is fascinating.
有没有男人…
Have you had the man…
把凤梨塞进你嘴里 用尘土盖住你
who puts a wedge of pineapple in your mouth and covers you in dust?
贝拉
Bella.
我差不多准备原谅你了
I’m almost ready to forgive you.
我订了回家的船舱
I’ve booked our berths home…
叫母亲备好我们的新婚床
and I’ve told Mother to prepare our wedding bed.
你上了那个铁钩手男人吗
Did you fuck that guy with hooks for hands?
我知道你有
You did. I know!
我狠狠揍了那家伙一顿
I beat the tar out of that guy.
我回到船上 开始疼痛呕吐
Back to the ship, but started to ache and vomit…
所以我来救你
so I’m here to save you.
你好 邓肯
Hello, Duncan.
回家去 邓肯
Go home, Duncan.
我们之间结束了
Our time has ended.
我看着你
I look at you and feel nothing…
只觉得我怎会看上你
but the lingering question of how did I ever want you?
我们该去社♥会♥主♥义♥者聚会了
And we must go to the meeting of socialists.
你们是妓♥女♥
You’re whores.
我们是自己的生产工具
We are our own means of production.
走开
Go away.
脚
Foot.
画 脚
Paint, foot.
非常好
Very good.
语言迟缓 但有进步
Language is slow but improving.
画 脚
Paint. Foot.
真聪明
Genius.
你能别对她这么残酷吗
Can you not be so cruel to her?
对贝拉我错了
I made a mistake with Bella.
我让她发展感情
I allowed feelings to develop.
她没有感情 跟鸡狗没两样
There are none for her. She is no different to the chicken dog.
脚
Foot.
或许这样比较好
It is better this way, perhaps…
让我了解父亲为何对我冷酷
and gives some insight into my father’s coolness to me.
那是科学的必要之恶
It was a necessity of science.
我的天啊
Good God, man.
脚 -我不奢望你懂
Foot. – I do not expect you to understand…
乡下医生
village doctor.
对了 我要你帮我动手术
By the way, I need you to operate on me.
该在你丑恶的躯壳里放颗心脏吗
Shall I put a beating heart in your monstrous form?
如果你有时间的话…
If you have time…
先把这个…
while taking…
拿出来
this out.
我会拿掉肿瘤周围的囊肿
I’ll remove some cysts from around the tumor.
不必 可以缝合起来了
No need. You may close me up.
它扩散了 我看到小息肉
It has spread. I see tiny polyps.
我快死了
I am dying.
如何告知病患噩耗
How to break it to the patient, eh?
贝斯特
Baxter…
眼泪不能掉进伤口 我会败血症而死
Do not cry into the wound! You’ll kill me faster with sepsis.
安静
Quiet now.
缝起来
And close me up.
去找她
Find her.
我打烊了
I am closed.
喝热巧克力 亲爱的
Hot chocolate, my dear.
还有巧克力可颂
And pain au chocolat.
你是我最喜欢的
You are my favorite.
我听过你对别人这么说
I have heard you say that to the others.
我们是你用赞美和巧克力喂养的机器
We are a machine you feed with compliments and chocolate.
你们是我用爱关怀的孩子
You are my children I feed with love.
可怕的事发生了 史怀尼
Something terrible has happened, Swiney.
我几乎毫无感觉
I feel almost nothing.
我的同理心缓缓爬向我所说的…
My empathy is creeping toward what I would describe…
轻蔑愤怒
as contemptuous rage.
这样太棒了
This is fabulous.
是吗
It is?
你处于黑暗时期
You’re in the dark period.
光明与智慧即将降临
Before light and wisdom come to you.
你必须奋力向前
You must forge through it…
一旦到了另一边
and once on the other side…
你会就感谢这一刻 但你得继续前进
you will be grateful to this moment, but you must keep going.
我懂了
I see.
你有剖腹产疤
You’ve got a baby scar.
我妈剖腹生下我
Mine is with ma maman.
我没有
I don’t have one.
这是意外造成的疤
It is an accident scar.
你不是第一个搞错的人
But you’re not the first to have made the mistake.
干嘛说谎
Why lie?
我没说谎
I’m not lying.
我的葛温告诉我的
My Godwin told me himself.
魏德本
Wedderburn.
你好 先生
Good day, sir.
你写信给葛温贝斯特先生
You wrote to Mr. Godwin Baxter.
他让一个魔鬼来到世间
He has sent a demon at large into the world.
这恶魔的诱人肉体贪得无厌
The devil’s wrapped in an alluring body that cannot be satiated…
用尽心机 摧毁别人
and a mind that picks people apart stitch by stitch…
就像大象拉出来的破烂布娃娃
like a bloodied and burned rag doll shat out of an elephant’s arse.
贝拉
Bella.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她的未婚夫
I’m her fiancé, sir.
显然你们没有好聚好散
Obviously, things did not end well between you.
是吗
Did not?
她毁了我
She destroyed me.
个人造业个人担
Well, we’re all masters of our own ship, sir.
就是这样
There’s that.
我不喜欢你和你说的话
I do not like you or your words.
那个葛温贝斯特
That Godwin Baxter.
他利用她陷害我
He knew, and he set her on to me.
他设计我
He trapped me.
她在哪
Where is she?
我对她深恶痛绝
Would not wish her on my worst enemy.
我不会让你去招惹她
I shall save you from her, sir.
原谅我如此沮丧 快告诉我
Forgive my frustration. Just tell me.
我不痛
It does not hurt.
我没有五脏六腑
I have no insides.
她把我掏空了
She hollowed me out.
我的灵魂 我的银行帐户
My soul. My bank account!
我只是虫子 一副空壳
I am a bug! A shell!
来唱歌♥吧
Shall we sing?
我们是水手…
Oh, we are sailors…
不会…
It doesn’t…
不痛
Doesn’t hurt.
我不希望事情变这样
I do not wish it to be like this.
是你逼我的
You force my hand.
个人造业个人担
“We’re all masters of our own ship.”
一脸衰样的烂人
You cunting cunt-faced deadshit.
求求你
Please.
我尽量客气地请问你
I ask you as politely as I can.
她在哪里
Where is she?
(安息 快来)
(伦敦)
妓♥女♥回来了