但却让他们无法看见
from the real light that has finally come for them.
迎接他们的那道光芒
你们能了解吗?
Do you understand me?
这些无法安息的灵魂
These souls, who for whatever reason are not at rest…
根本不知道自己已经死了
are also not aware that they have passed on.
他们不存在 我们已知的意识中
They’re not part of consciousness as we know it.
而是处于永恒的梦境
They linger in a perpetual dream state…
一场永远无法清醒的梦魇
a nightmare from which they cannot awake.
但这道光芒是他们的救赎
Inside the spectral light is salvation…
一扇让他们进入 下一个境界的窗户
a window to the next plane.
他们必须通过这层薄膜
They must pass through this membrane…
才能与等着 为他们领路的友人会合
where friends are waiting to guide them to new destinies.
卡洛安要帮他们过去
Carol Anne must help them cross over…
她仍然只能听得到她母亲的声音
and she will only hear her mother’s voice.
现在
Now…
振作起来
hold on to yourselves.
还有一件事
There’s one more thing.
有个可怕的邪灵 正和她在一起
A terrible presence is in there with her.
他受到背叛 充满怨气
So much rage. So much betrayal.
我从来没有感受过 这样的灵气
I’ve never sensed anything like it.
我不知道是什么力量 在这栋房♥子上空盘旋
I don’t know what hovers over this house…
但这股力量极强
but it was strong enough to punch a hole into this world…
可打通阴阳两界 并夺走妳的女儿
and take your daughter away from you.
他紧紧的抓住卡洛安
It keeps Carol Anne very close to it…
不让她接近永生的光芒
and away from the spectral light.
他骗她
It lies to her.
对她喃喃低述 只有孩童听得懂的话
It says things only a child can understand.
他利用她来控制其他的鬼魂
It has been usin’ her to restrain the others.
对卡洛安来说 邪灵只不过是个孩子
To her, it simply is another child.
但对我们而言 他是毒蛇猛兽
To us, it is the beast.
我们去救妳女儿吧
Now let’s go get your daughter.
红缎带 手帕 网球
Red ribbons, handkerchiefs, tennis balls.
我把绳子拿来了
Okay, rope’s ready.
洗澡水呢? -我刚关掉 全准备好了
Bathwater? – I shut it off. It’s ready too.
好了 叫她吧
All right. Call to her.
卡洛安 是妈咪 妳听得到我吗?
Carol Anne, it’s Mommy. Can you hear me?
卡洛安 跟妈妈打声招呼
Carol Anne, please tell Mommy hello.
再试一次
Try again.
妳能不能跟爸爸问好?
Can you say hello to Daddy?
我和爸爸好想念妳
Daddy and I miss you so much.
我们很爱妳
So much. We love you so much.
跟我们打声招呼吧
Please, just say hello.
她被控制住了 -什么?
She’s under restraint. – What?
是谁在控制她? -有很多双手紧紧的抱住她
Who’s restraining her? – There are many arms about her.
她认为这很安全 赶快 她比较怕妳还是妳丈夫?
She thinks it’s safe. Who is she more threatened by, you or your husband?
都不怕 史帝夫决定如何处罚孩子 孩子们知道这一点
Neither. Steve decides the punishment the children…
这不公平 黛安 我从来没有碰过她
That’s not fair. I’ve never laid a hand…
现在别吵 史帝夫 快命令卡洛安回答你
Fight about it later. Steven, make Carol Anne answer you.
凶一点
Be cross with her.
卡洛安? 是爸爸
It’s Daddy.
凶一点 否则你永远见不到她了
Be angry with her, or you’ll never see her again.
卡洛安 我要妳回答我
Carol Anne, I want you to answer me.
告诉她不回答就得挨打
Tell her if she doesn’t answer you, she’ll get a spankin’.
我从来没打过孩子们 -求求你照说吧
I’ve never spanked the children. – Honey, please. Just tell her.
卡洛安!快回答
Carol Anne, you answer your parents…
否则我和妳妈 会狠狠修理妳!
or you’re gonna get a real spanking from the both of us!
妈妈 救我!
Mommy! Help me!
她离开他了 -离开谁? 她没事吧?
She’s away from him. – From whom? Is she all right?
黛安 问她光线的事
Diane, ask about the light.
妈妈 救我…
Mommy, help me, please!
卡洛安?妳有没有看到光线? -妈 快救我!
Honey, do you see a light? – Help me, please!
妈 快救我!
Mommy! Help me!
叫她朝着光线走去 -不!
Tell her to go to the light.
他们会跟着她一块儿过去的 快告诉她!
They’ll follow her. They’ve been followin’ her for weeks.
妳一定要听我的话 -不要紧的 说吧 黛安
You must do what I say! – Tell her, Diane.
妈 我找不到妳!
Mommy, I can’t find you!
卡洛安 快跑到 光线那里去!
Run to the light! Run as fast as you can!
妳在光线里吗? -不
I am in the light! – No, honey.
告诉她 妳在 -不 那是骗人!
Tell her you are. – No, it’s a lie!
现在生死交关 由不得妳选择
You can’t choose between life and death when dealin’ with what is in between.
快说吧 不然来不及了
Tell her before it’s too late.
快到光线里去
Run to the light, baby.
妈妈就在那里 -告诉她 妳在等她
Mommy is in the light. – Tell her you’re waiting for her.
妈妈在光里等妳! 我恨妳
Mommy is waiting for you in the light. I hate you for this.
心中不要有任何杂念 他知道妳怕什么
Now clear your minds. It knows what scares you.
他从一开始就知道
It has from the very beginning.
不要帮他 他知道的已经太多了
Don’t give it any help. It knows too much already.
开门吧
Now, open the door.
莱恩!快到楼下等目标下来!
Ryan, get downstairs and wait by the target!
好!
史帝夫!
Steven!
给我一号♥网球!
Give me the tennis ball marked number 1!
莱许博士!是我的笔迹! 它从半空中掉下来!
Dr. Lesh! It’s my handwriting! It came right out of thin air!
球回来了!是他的笔迹
The ball came back. It’s his handwriting!
真不敢相信!
Kiss my ass!
二号♥球也回来了
Number 2!
黛安!把手给我!
Give me your hand!
她正在入口处!
She’s at the mouth of the corridor!
叫她停!叫她不要跑进光线!
Tell her to stop! Tell her not to go into the light!
卡洛安 听我说!不要跑到光线里!
Listen to me. Do not go into the light.
赶快停 回头吧!
Stop where you are. Turn away from it.
不要看那道光!
Don’t even look at it.
绳子 快一点!
Hurry with the rope!
把绳子丢进光线里!
Throw it into the light!
太神奇了
Fantastic.
我拿到了!
I got it!
叫他轻轻的往下拉
Tell him to take up the slack gently.
拉绳子!
Take up the slack!
拉绳子!
Take up the slack!
听到了!
帮我把绳子绑在我腰上!
Help me tie this around my waist!
妳要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我进去救她!
I’m goin’ in after her!
她不会跟妳走的! 让我去!
She won’t come to you! Let me go!
妳以前没做过这种事
You’ve never done this before!
妳也没有!
Neither have you!
妳说的对 妳去吧
You’re right. You go.
不 让我去! -不行!
No! Let me!
除了你之外 还有谁抓得住绳子?
You can’t! Who’s strong enough to stay here and hold the rope?
我爱你
I love you!
不!
No! Go downstairs and wait by Ryan…
到楼下去找莱恩
我叫你们拉绳子时再拉
and pull only when I say so!
我叫你们拉时再拉
Only when I say.
史帝夫!
Steven!
别放手!
Don’t let go!
绝不会!
Never!
来了
It’s coming.
我们怎么知道 她是不是找到卡洛安了?
How will we know she’s got her?
我们什么时候才会知道?
When will we know?
穿越阴阳两界吧 孩子们!
Cross over, children.
欢迎你们!
All are welcome.
欢迎你们!
All welcome.
走到光线里去吧
Go into the light.
不!
妳说”不!”
You said, “No”!
光线笼罩下安静又详和
There is peace and serenity in the light.
妳说不要到光线里去!
You said don’t go into the light!
黛安!
Diane!
黛安!黛安!
Diane! Diane!
史帝夫 还不要拉!
Steven, not yet!
黛安!
Diane!
他们来了! -他们回来了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!