听着 莱许博士 我们才不在乎那些怪事
Look, Dr. Lesh, we don’t care about the disturbances…
那些怪声 闪光
the pounding and the flashing…
尖叫 音乐
the screaming, the music.
我们只想找回我们的小女儿
We just want you to find our little girl.
我想得先警告妳一声
I guess I should warn you that…
我们把那间房♥间锁上了
we keep the room locked off from the rest of the house.
罗比现在和我们睡 黛娜则待在朋友家
Robbie’s sleeping with us now, and Dana spends a lot of time with friends.
你们在房♥间里面看到几次怪事?
How many disturbances have you recorded in the room?
我们不再去那个房♥间了
We don’t go in the room anymore.
费林先生 我们会记录 任何超自然能量及事件
Mr. Freeling, we’ll record any psychotronic energy or event.
没错 莱恩在雷德兰 曾经拍下精彩的画面
Yes, Ryan photographed an extraordinary episode on a case in Redlands.
没错 那是一辆火柴盒小汽车
That’s right. It was a child’s toy, a very small Matchbox vehicle.
在地毯上面前进了七英呎
It rolled seven feet across a linoleum surface.
整个事件约历时七个小时
The duration of the event was seven hours.
怎么说?
Seven hours for what?
火柴盒小汽车花了七个小时 走了七英呎
For the vehicle to complete the distance.
当然肉眼是绝对看不出来的
Of course, this would never register on the naked eye…
但我用时间差摄影机拍了下来
but I have it recorded on time-lapse camera.
真是太惊人了
It’s fantastic.
我们试着过正常的家庭生活
We’ve been trying to hold ourselves together as a family.
当然大家都睡得不好
Of course, no one’s been sleeping much.
史帝夫根本无心工作
Steven has missed so much work.
但是他实在是太好了
But he’s been wonderful. Really wonderful.
你们调查闹鬼事件有多久了?
How long have you been investigating haunted houses?
费林太太… -叫我黛安
Mrs. Freeling… – Diane.
黛安 要判定贵府是否闹鬼 实在是不容易
The determination as to whether your home is haunted is not very easy.
我要说的是
What I meant to say was…
这也许只是捣蛋鬼作怪
it might very well be a poltergeist intrusion…
而不是一般的闹鬼
instead of a classic haunting.
有什么不同?
There’s a difference?
妳看到了吗?
Did you see that?
待会儿还会要发生两次 他们总是成对跑来跑去
There’ll be two more. They travel in pairs.
凯西博士
Dr. Casey.
你要动作快一点才拍得到
Gotta be quicker than that.
是电 闻得出来
It’s electrical. You can smell the charge.
妳刚刚说到捣蛋鬼?
What about poltergeists?
捣蛋鬼通常是和个人有关
Poltergeists are usually associated with an individual.
而闹鬼的话 则牵涉到一整个区域
Hauntings seem to be connected…
通常是一栋房♥子
with an area, a house, usually.
捣蛋鬼作乱时间不长
Poltergeist disturbances have a fairly short duration.
也许只有几个月
Perhaps a couple of months.
闹鬼有时可持续数年
Hauntings can go on for years.
你们是说这一切随时有可能结束?
Are you telling me that all of this could just suddenly end at any time?
没错
Yes, it could.
除非这是闹鬼事件
Unless it’s a haunting.
但是有人住的地方不常闹鬼
But hauntings don’t usually revolve around living people.
那我们的时间不多了 因为我的小女儿还活生生的 被藏在这栋房♥子里的某处
Then we don’t have much time, because my daughter is alive in this house.
你们也许会觉得有点怪
While trying to escape from an unknown assailant.
马歇尔在危及名单中 目前在加护病房♥
Marshall is listed as critical and under intensive care.
你们也许会觉得有点怪
This is probably gonna seem a little strange.
但这个频道听得比较清楚
We hear better on this channel.
别问我为什么
Don’t ask me why.
那就…
Well…
我来叫她吧
I guess I’ll call her.
卡洛安?
Carol Anne?
是妈咪 亲爱的
It’s Mommy, sweetheart.
我们要和妳说话
We wanna talk to you.
拜托妳回答我
Please answer me, baby.
回答我 宝贝
Please answer me.
跟我说话 宝贝
Please talk to me, bunny.
看那只狗
Look at the dog.
妳来了吗?
Are you with us now?
妳能不能跟爸爸打个招呼?
Can you say hello to Daddy?
哈啰 爸爸
Hello, Daddy.
哈啰 亲爱的
Hello, sweet pea.
是妈咪 亲爱的
It’s Mommy, sweetheart.
哈啰 妈咪
Hello, Mommy.
哈啰 宝贝
Hello, baby.
妳看得到我吗?
Can you see me?
妳看得到妈咪吗?
Can you see Mommy?
妈咪… 妳在哪里…
Mommy, where are you? Where are you?
我们在家里
We’re home, baby. We’re home.
亲爱的 妳找得到我吗? 妳能回家来吗? -妈咪 妳在哪里?
Can you find a way home to us, baby? – Mommy, where are you?
我找不到妳
I can’t find you! I can’t!
我好怕那道光 妈妈…
I’m afraid of the light, Mommy!
我好怕那道光
I’m afraid of the light!
叫她离光线远一点
Tell her to stay away from the light!
也许那就是出口 -没错 是出口 但不是她的
Maybe it’s a way out. – It is, but not for her.
快告诉她
Tell her quickly.
卡洛安… 叫她离光远一点 -告诉她 黛安
Stay away from the light! – Tell her, Diane.
亲爱的 离光线远一点
Stay away from the light!
光线很危险 别靠近
The light is dangerous! Don’t go near it!
连看都别看
Don’t even look at the light! – I don’t believe it.
莱许博士 我不相信这些
但是声音是从屋子里某处的 无线电发射机发出来的
The voice could be coming from a CB transmitter.
这不是骗局
This isn’t a hoax!
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
有没有查到什么?
Anything?
没有接收到任何讯号♥ -妈咪 有人来了
Nothing’s registered. – Mommy, there’s somebody here.
妈咪 是妳吗?
Mommy, is that you?
不 不是妈咪 莱许博士 那是谁?
No, it’s not Mommy. Who is it, Dr. Lesh?
谁跟妳在一起 宝贝? -谁跟妳在一起?
Who’s with you, baby? – Who’s with you?
妈咪…有人来了 妈咪 救救我
Somebody’s coming! Help me, please!
天啊 我的宝贝 -妈咪!
My God! My baby!
-不… -嘘…
你这个浑蛋 她还是个孩子
You bastards! She’s just a baby!
快救救她 妳听不出来 发生什么事了吗? 快救她
Help her! Can’t you hear what’s happening?
快听!
Listen!
救救我!离我远一点!离我远一点!
Get away from me! Leave me alone!
妈 快救我
Mommy, help me!
她刚刚穿过我的身体
She just moved through me.
我的天啊
My God!
我感觉到了
I felt her.
我闻得到她的味道
I can smell her!
是她 是她
It’s her!
快闻我的衣服 是她 她在我身上
Smell my clothes. She’s all over me.
我的天啊 -是她 我感觉到了
It’s her. – My God.
没错 真的是她 是她
It’s her. I felt her.
真的是她
It is. It’s her.
是她
It is.
是我的宝贝
It’s my baby.
她穿过我的灵魂
She went through my soul.
妈咪!
卡洛安
Carol Anne.
我听不到她的声音了 卡洛安? 亲爱的?
I can’t hear her anymore. Honey?
卡洛安消失的时候
Where exactly do you suppose Carol Anne was playing…
在哪里玩耍?
when she vanished from sight?
黛安?
Diane?
卡洛安消失的时候 在哪里玩耍?
Where was Carol Anne playing when she disappeared?
她卧室的衣柜
Her bedroom closet.
他们不会让妳进去的
They won’t let you in.
咱们走着瞧吧
We’ll just see about that.
你怎么了?
Whatever happened to you?
我当时想要检查那孩子的卧室
I was just about to check out the kid’s bedroom when… I don’t know.
却被某个东西咬了一口
Something took a bite outta me.
你被咬了?
You got bit?
不然就是 全世界最严重的抽筋 -把衬衫翻起来 让我们看看
That or the world’s worst muscle spasm. – Let’s have a look.
我看我们还是在楼下过夜 -错了
Think we’ll spend the night downstairs. – No. Wrong.
亲爱的 妳带着黛娜和罗比 到镇上过夜
Honey, you take Dana and Robbie and go and spend tonight in town.
找不到卡洛安我就不走
I am not leaving here without Carol Anne.
爸 妈 我待不下去了 我去莉莎家
Mom, Dad, I can’t stay here anymore.
妳去吧 亲爱的 -我不想留在这儿