Lee’s the one who wants you here.
我会用文明的方式称呼别人。
I call them the way I see them.
– 你要换一种吗? – 你用文明的方式称呼别人?
– You want it any other way? – You call them the way you see them?
我被拿去换克利福特·史蒂尔了吗? (一位美国著名的抽象派画家)
I’m traded in for Clyfford Still?
杰克逊,克莱姆没那个意思。
Jackson, that’s not what Clem is saying.
克利福特·史蒂尔是最具原创性的画家之一。
Clyfford Still is one of the most original painters around.
– 还不是最好的? – 还不是。
– If not the best? – If not the best.
– 你看过那篇文章吗? – 那破文章我读了个遍。
– Did you read the article? – I read the whole goddamn thing.
– 克莱姆没用你交换史蒂尔。 – 那他在干什么?
– Clem wasn’t trading you for Still. – Then, what was he doing?
那文章是关于现代艺术的方向的,杰克逊。
The article is about the direction of modern art, Jackson.
– 不是针对你。 – 我没和你说话。我在和他说。
– It’s not just about you. I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to him.
– 好吧,如果你… – 我没和你说话。闭嘴!
– Well, if you’d… – I’m not talking to you. Shut up!
你没有评论52年的展会。54年展会也是“身不由己”的,对吧?
You didn’t review the ’52. The ’54 show was “forced and pumped,” right?
– 在我看来,是的。 – 我迷失了自己吗,克莱姆?
– As I saw it, yes. – Have I lost my stuff, Clem?
人人都迷失过,杰克逊。
Everybody loses their stuff, Jackson.
你拥有过一个精彩的十年。事事如意。
You had a good ten-year run. Everything’s gorgeous.
但是光你如意怎么行呢。
Gorgeous isn’t good enough.
你想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
我喜欢“复活节”,还有“图腾”。(作品名)
I like Easter and the Totem.
它们比得上马上要在卡♥耐♥基♥展上展出的彼得森吗?
Is it as good as the Peterson it was next to at the Carnegie exhibit?
彼得森更好些。
Peterson was better.
我在那幅画里加入了些元素,但是不成功。
I had something going in that picture, but it missed.
我在“深度”里也加了些元素,但就是不理想。
I had something going in The Deep too, but it just missed.
– “深度”对于克利福特·史蒂尔来说就是坨屎。 – 没人问你!
– The Deep was a kiss-ass to Clyfford Still. – No one asked you.
克利福特·史蒂尔连给杰克逊提鞋都不配。
Clyfford Still couldn’t polish Jackson’s shoes.
看看你以前清醒的时候画的是什么。
Look what you were painting when you were sober.
现在你又开始喝得五迷三道了,你真的是在画画吗?
Now that you’re back on booze, do you paint real pictures?
– 别他妈烦我了,贱♥货♥。 – 你就是个废物。
– Climb off my back, bitch. – You’re a bum.
你再哔哔我杀了你!
You open that mouth again, I’ll kill you!
你杀我啊!你杀我啊!你杀我啊!
You are killing me! You are killing me! You are killing me!
贱♥货♥!贱♥货♥!贱♥货♥!贱♥货♥!贱♥货♥!
Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!
你连个娃都生不了,你个贱骚货!
You wouldn’t have a child, you fucking cunt whore!
这才是根源所在吧!
That would have really fixed everything!
我从来没爱过你!滚你的蛋!
I never loved you! Go fuck yourself!
我碰都不想碰你,你这该死的婊♥子♥!
I don’t even wanna touch you, you fuckin’ whore!
你的性生活,如果有的话,那也与我无关。
Your sex life, if any, is of no concern to me.
每周例行治疗。简直就是笑话!
Weekly trips to your therapist. What a joke!
以后不管你在雪松酒店找什么样的烂货,我都不在乎!
Whatever trash you pick up at the Cedar afterwards, I could care less!
你也不想待在这儿。你啥都承受不了。
You don’t want to stay here. You won’t be able to stand it.
从早到晚,都在像祥林嫂一样逼逼地吐苦水!
This is morning to night. This happens over taking out the garbage!
那你要怎样?你要逼我♥干♥啥?
What are you looking for? What are you pushing me for?
别哭了,快画画!
Stop crying about it and paint!
你是杰克逊·波洛克,但你却不画画!
You’re Jackson Pollock, and you don’t paint!
简直是个悲剧,我受不了了!
It’s a tragedy, and I can’t stand it!
画啊!
Paint!
– 嗨。- 嗨。
– Hi. – Hi.
– 你看起来很棒。 – 谢谢。我想你。
– You look great. – Thanks. I missed you.
别那样看着我。
Don’t look at me that way.
我没看你。
I’m not looking at you.
我在想我们可以去威尼斯看看佩吉,
I was thinking we could visit Peggy in Venice,
看看双年展。
see the Biennale.
去欧洲的最佳时机是在你很年轻或很老的时候。
Time to go to Europe is when you’re very young or very old.
但你可以去。
But you should go.
每个人都应该做TM自己想做的事。
Everybody should do what the hell they wanna do.
她落在车里了。我很惊讶她没惦记它。
She left it in the car. I’m surprised she hasn’t missed it.
你带她去我们的朋友那里。
You take her where our friends are.
他们都很懂事地瞒着我。
They have the good grace not to tell me.
如果你不停止和她来往,我就离开你。
If you don’t stop seeing her, I’m going to leave you.
我爱她。
I love her.
你不爱。
You don’t.
她是我最后的机会。
She’s my last chance.
我不会和你离婚的。
I am not going to give you a divorce.
如果你可以成为…
If you could be anybody…
世界历史上的任何一个人…
who ever lived in the history of the whole world…
你想成为谁?
who would you be?
你。
You.
我还是去接一下吧。
I’d better get that.
– 你好。 – 我真蠢。
– Hello. – I’m ridiculous.
我好像把护照落在家里了。
I think I left my passport at the house.
我想我得等到下一个航♥班♥了。
I suppose I’ll have to wait till the next sailing.
杰克逊?
Jackson?
波洛克?
Pollock?
哦,在这。找到了。
Oh, here it is. I found it.
它埋在我的钱包里了。
It’s buried in my purse.
我欠了什么女人债啊。
I owe the woman something.
没有她我会死的。
I’d be dead without her.
但我才是爱你的人,杰克逊。
But I’m the one who loves you, Jackson.
玫瑰是…
The roses were…
最美丽的深红色。
the most beautiful deep red.
我想你,希望你能和我一起分享。
I miss you and wish you were sharing this with me.
如果能收到你的回笺就太好了。
It would be wonderful to get a note from you.
这里的画烂得令人难以置信。
The painting here is unbelievably bad.
你怎么样,杰克逊?
How are you, Jackson?
替我亲亲基普。爱你的李。
Kiss Gyp for me. Love, Lee.
没事的,伙计。
It’s okay, buddy.
波洛克先生,你拿的是什么?
What have you got there, Mr. Pollock?
我在路上发现了他。
I found him hit on the road.
他是只漂亮的狗。
He’s a beautiful dog.
你要救救他。
You gotta save him.
他是只漂亮的狗。
He’s a beautiful dog.
让一个女孩等你,为什么不是你等我们?
Keep a girl waiting, why don’t you?
这是我的朋友,伊迪丝·梅茨格。
This is my friend, Edith Metzger.
嗨。
Hi.
好吧。
Okay.
把你的行李放后面。
Just throw your stuff in the back.
全都在前面挤挤,我看行。
We all can fit in the front, I think.
啊哈!
Ahh!
谢谢。
Thanks.
伊迪丝今天想去海滩。
Edith wants to go to the beach today.
我们都准备好了,可以出发了。
We’re all set and ready to go.
你们去吧。
You go.
我们等你。
We’ll wait for you.
好吗?
Okay?
能走了吗?
Are we going?
他要打个盹。一会儿下来。
He’s taking a little nap. He’ll be down in a little bit.
– 他病了? – 没有,他好得很。
– Is he sick? – No, he’s fine.
来,我们去看看工作室。
Come on. Let’s go see the studio.
今晚有什么安排?
What’s doing for tonight?
我被邀请去奥索里奥家…
I’m invited to Ossorio’s for…
参加一场”音乐剧”或者其他的什么义演。
a “musicale” or something or other benefit.
有意思。我们走吧。
That could be fun. Let’s go.
我不想见到那些人。
I don’t want to see all those people.
来吧。我想和你照张相。
Come on. I wanna take a picture with you.
伊迪丝,帮我们照张相。
Edith, take our picture.
好的。
Good.
好,看这儿。
Okay, here we go.
别洗了。
Leave the dishes.
换衣服去。
Get dressed.
没必要去,杰克逊。
We don’t have to go, Jackson.
你不用哄我们开心。
You don’t have to amuse me.
别洗了。去换衣服。
Leave the dishes. Get dressed.
怎么了,杰克逊?
What’s the matter, Jackson?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我要打求助电♥话♥。
I’m gonna call for help.
– 别进去。 – 我不想坐他开的车。
– Don’t go in there. – I don’t wanna drive with him.
-把她弄上车。 – 伊迪丝!伊迪丝!
– Get her back in the car. – Edith! Edith!
来吧。他没事。我保证。我们回家去。
Come on. He’s fine. I promise. We’re gonna go home.
我不想坐他开的车。我害怕。
I don’t wanna drive with him. I’m afraid.
把她弄上车。
Get her back in the car!
让他慢下来。
Get him to slow down.
慢点儿,杰克逊。拜托!