You’ve had a lot of lovers.
我交往过。你想聊聊吗?
My share. You want to talk about that?
– 你想上♥床♥了。 – 我是有类似的想法。
– You want to go to bed. – I had something like that in mind.
– 我接受你的建议。 – 我想你没意识到
– I’ll take you up on it. – I don’t think you realize how hard I work…
我为了让别人对你感兴趣付出了多少努力;
to get people interested in you;
我想给你找个好主子,但你却表现得如此糟糕。
to get you into the right hands, and then you act so badly.
你让我想起一只被困的动物。
I mean, you remind me of a trapped animal.
现在你得向我保证,别把我的卧室给撕了。
Now you have to promise me, do not rip up my bedroom.
好吧,等一下。
All right, wait a minute.
不…等等。等等!
No… Wait. Wait!
妈的。
Shit.
我出去找过你。
I went out looking for you.
– 你在干些什么? – 没什么。
– What are you doing to yourself? – Nothing.
你越来越不像话。
You’re doing more than that.
就像一场暴风雨,总会过去的。
It’s like a storm, it’ll pass.
– 你听说霍华德的事了吗? – 普策尔吗?
– You hear about Howard? – Putzel?
是的,他死了。
Yeah, he’s dead.
心脏病发作。
Heart attack.
我喜欢霍华德。
I liked Howard.
敬霍华德
To Howard.
好吧,敬你,霍华德
Yeah, here’s to you, Howard.
我和芭布还有孩子们,今年夏天要在长岛…
Barb and I and the kids, we’re going to rent a house…
租一间房♥子。
on Long Island this summer.
我们想让你和李跟我们一起去。
We want you and Lee to come out there with us.
你得离开市里待一段时间。
You gotta get out of the city for awhile.
我又没做什么坏事。
I ain’t doing no harm here.
来吧,杰克,我送你回家。
C’mon, Jack, let me take you home.
– 李会担心死的。 -我又没做什么坏事。
– Lee’s going to be worried sick. – I’m doing no harm.
随你便吧。
Take it easy.
我受够了。
I’ve had enough.
让我进去。
Take me in.
牌。
Deck of cards.
望远镜。
Binoculars.
拿了。
I got it.
我想结婚,波洛克。
I wanna get married, Pollock.
突然冒出的念头。
I suddenly want to.
所以,我们要么结婚,要么分手,我觉得。
So, either we marry or we split, I think.
我爱你。我认为你是一个伟大的艺术家。
I love you. I think you’re a great artist.
我要你画画。
I want you to paint.
我非常想和你一起生活。
I want very much to keep living with you.
但我也希望你能做出这样的承诺。
But I want that commitment from you too.
你必须做个决断。
You’ll have to make the decision.
以前那个让你神魂颠倒的女孩是谁?
Who’s that girl you were so gaga over?
– 你知道的,就那个弹班卓琴的? – 哦,贝基。
– You know, the one that played the banjo? – Oh, Becky.
贝基 塔沃特
Becky Tarwater.
你那阵子那么爱她。
You were so crazy for her.
– 我向她求婚了。 – 她说什么?
– I asked her to marry me. – What’d she say?
说不行。
No.
你知道我们生命中那部分
You know that part of our lives…
应该是很特别的。成长的那部分,
that’s supposed to be so special– the growing-up part?
– 对我来说简直就是地狱。 – 我觉得是挺糟糕的…
– It was damn hell for me. – I think it’s supposed to be lousy…
– 所以余下的看起来会轻松些。 – 是吧,可惜不轻松。
– so the rest is going to seem easier. – Yeah, only it isn’t.
哦!你在干什么?
Ohh! What are you doing?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
小心,杰克逊。
Be careful, Jackson.
杰克逊,你想吃三明治吗?
Jackson, you want a sandwich?
我们可以搬到这里来。
We could move out here.
远离纽约?
And leave New York?
这对我们有好处。
It would be good for us.
教堂婚礼。
Church wedding.
– 杰克逊,没必要 – 要么教堂婚礼,要不就不结。
– Jackson, there’s no need… – Church wedding or nothing.
– 那不邀请家人。 – 不邀请。
– No family, please. – No family.
– 要个证婚人。 -罗森博格可以。
– We’ll need a witness. – May Rosenberg.
– 还有哈罗德。 – 哈罗德不行。
– And Harold. – No Harold.
– 啥教堂? – 这问题问得好。
– What church? – That’s a good question.
1945年 长岛 春天
– 过来。 – 来了。
– Come here. – I’m coming.
哦,你别把老腰闪到了,杰克逊。
Oh, you’re going to break your back, Jackson.
到了,拿着这个。
Here, hold this.
你找不到钥匙了?
You can’t find the keys?
– 哦,太棒了。 – 小心。
– Oh, great. – Be careful.
杰克逊。你看。
Jackson. Look at that.
不错。来。
This is good. Come on.
– 我从没见过狐狸。 – 他很漂亮,不是吗?
– Don’t think I’ve ever seen a fox before. – He’s beautiful, wasn’t he?
他有件华丽的外套。
His coat is gorgeous.
我想这附近还有鹿。
I think there’s deer around here too.
看来我要刷房♥子了(指在这房♥子里画画)。
Guess I’ll paint in the house.
– 您的东西齐了。 – 谢谢。
– You’re all set. – Thank you.
– 回见。 – 好的,回见。
– See you next time. – Okay. You too.
你好。
Howdy.
你就是搬进奎因家老房♥子的那位。
You’re the fella that moved into the old Quinn place.
早上好。
Morning.
你从城里搬来的?
You moved out from the city?
我理解你。
I don’t blame you.
在这个世界上,他们分♥裂♥个小小的原子,就能炸死数十万人,
In a world where they can split a tiny atom and blow up hundreds of thousands of people,
谁也不知道会发生什么。
there’s no telling where it’s all gonna lead.
最好找一个安静的地方,
Best to find a quiet place,
做你该做的事。
do what you have to do.
哦,你先不用付我钱。你叫什么名字?
Oh, you don’t have to pay me now. What’s your name?
– 杰克逊·波洛克。 – 杰克逊·波洛克。
– Jackson Pollock. – Jackson Pollock.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
好啊,都弄妥了。
Well, we finally made it.
你们怎么过冬的?
How you braving the winter?
没有煤,没有热水,没有浴室。
No coal, no hot water, no bathroom.
好像杰克就喜欢让别人共患难啊。
It’s like Jack to want others to share the misery.
是喜欢。
He loves it.
他怎么样?
How’s he doing?
对他来说离开城市是件好事。
It’s good for him to be away from the city.
我看你又想把杰克逊灌醉。
I guess you’re here to get Jackson drunk again.
李!
Lee!
让我想想。
Let me think.
我从没把杰克灌醉过。
I never actually got Jack drunk.
我的意思是,他从来都用不着别人灌。
I mean, he never really needed any help.
– 他写信让我们来度周末。 – 鲁傻×。
– He wrote us to spend the weekend. – Rube.
我相信你知道他想干啥。
I’m sure you understand.
鲁本。
Reuben.
来啊。
Come on.
对,过来啊。
That’s it. Come on.
好的。你怎么了?走丢了吗?
Yeah. How you doing fella? You lost?
你得再给我找个地方。
You’ll have to find me more space.
今天在这感觉怎么样?
How’d it go in there today?
我想你…呃…可以做张桌子什么的。
Thought you, uh, might make a table or something.
怎么样?
What?
让你自己重操画业。
Get yourself working again.
** (背景乐)【布鲁斯,比莉·哈乐黛(美国爵士乐坛的天后级巨星)】
** [ Blues, Billy Holiday ]
* 从未一无所有,也不在乎别人 *
* Never had nothing No one to care *
* 这就是为什么似乎我得到的比我分享的更多的原因 *
* That’s why I seem to have more than my share *
* 我有一个为我疯狂的男人 *
* I’ve got a man crazy for me *
* 他那样很有趣 *
* He’s funny that way *
* 当我偶尔伤害他的感情时 *
* When I hurt his feelings once in awhile *
* 他唯一的回答就是微微一笑 *
* His only answer is one little smile *
* 我有一个为我疯狂的男人 *
* I’ve got that man crazy for me *
* 他那样很有趣 *
* He’s funny that way *
* 我没别的办法 *
* I can see no other way
* 也没有更好的打算 *
* And no better plan *
* 只有结束这一切,让他走 *
* End it all and let him go *
* 去结识更好的女孩,小家伙。*
* To some better gal Hello, bub.*
我们要个孩子吧。
Let’s make a baby.
不。
No.
– * 我很确定他会跟着我去西部 * – 不?
– * I’m more than certain he’d follow me West * – No?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!